Haband Perks

Monthly charge without knowledge

Last month i was charged on my visa bill $14. 95 that i did not order. I do not know what haband perks, but went ahead & paid. Today my bill came with the same thing charged $14. 95 post date 12 - 29 - 09 tran date 12 - 28 - 09. It had haband perks 888 - 626 - 3342md. Ref. No. 24692169362000166225647, amt. $14. 95. I have ordered from you for years, but not anymore. Take my name from your mailing list & give me credit for this amount 2 months. Lamousin@bellsouth. Net.
Complaint comments Comments (43) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful?

18th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Charges $1.95 for intro. month then $14.95 thereafter by deceptive internet signup.
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
After reading some of the complaints, you took out of my checking acount $1.95 without my knowledge. I don't want anymore money taken from my checking account. All I wanted to do was order from Haband. My name is Tommy Shaffett. email me at tshaffett@att.net. You can't just take money from checking accounts without our knowledge. Yoy and Haband will lose alot of business this way.
 7th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Once again I have noticed the same thing. We have not ordered anything from Haband in three or four months, but on our Visa bill there is always that $14.95 a month fee with Haband perks 888-626-3342. We have been a customer of your company for some time and we want this to stop. If it continues, we will bring in the Better Business Bureau. My name is Roger Ruchti at rogerret@comcast.net. I never thought that Haband would be doing such a thing. Really disappointed in what is happening.
 24th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Haband perks has been taking 14.95 out of my checking account for two months without my knowledge. I will not order anything else from them.
phyllis satterfield
 24th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hasband perts has been taking 14.95 out of my checking account without my knowledge.
and I want it refunded.
phyllis satterfield
 27th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I orderd some items from the HABAND . Without my knowledge HABAND PERKS (1888-626-3342) started automatic deductions from my bank 14.95 every month, and initial fee was 1.95. I have been a HABAND's customer for years, and I am really very disappointed that I have to stop buying from them. I am going to bring this matter to the Better Business Bureau, if they do not refund my money. Alevtina Zilberg, zao51@hotmail.com
 1st of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
This has happened to me too. I just opened my bill and saw the charge and questioned my husband if he ordered anything-no! I called the bank credit card phone number and they told me that Haband Perks has been deducting 14.95 per month for the last 14 months. They told me to contact Haband first, see if they would issue a credit, get a confirmation number and if not to call the credit card company back and they will take the charges off my account. Hope this works. I can't believe that I didn't see this sooner, now only one of us will be paying bills in the future so this can't happen again. I will never purchase from Haband again!!! E. Daum
 8th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
This happened to me too. I ordered something last Dec and since they have been charging $14.95 per month to my credit card for Haband Perks. Haband website does not recognize Haband Perks. I called credit card company to stop this and they said they would contact Haband to stop. The credit card company is giving me credit for this & will block future charges that Haband might send through. Carpenter
 19th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
i do not want the haband perks did not say anything about chargeing me... do not take charge to my card! florenceamestep@aol.com
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
This has happened to me over an extended period . A scam which the credit card companies should be aware of.
 25th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Haband Perks - charges
Haband Perks

Dear Sir or Madam,
I want the charges taken off my Visa Credit. The amount of $14.95 has appeared on my card for the last 2 months. I have written to Haband and asked them to remove as I do not know how it got on my card. They have not responded. Please remove it. I will not use it.
Yours truly,
Donald Harmon
 25th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
shit happenes, in'in like yeh cus it does.. Blah...
 31st of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Haband Perks - charges to account without knowledge

I am being charged 414.95 on my Chase caed every month without my knowledge! Not sure how long this has been going on as I have been in the hospital. how do I remove this from my card?
 30th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Cancel may Haband Perks member Maria Kurpisz 058525647

I never agree take me maney & 1, 95 from may account.

Maria Kurpisz 416 SO 132 nd ST
BURIEN, WA 98168

e-mail kogutymb@q.com

Thanks Maria K.
 30th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Cancel may Membership HABAND PERKS Maria Kurpiszz 058525647 PLEASE

I never agree take me maney from may account $ 1, 95

17th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
cancel my Medmbership Haband Perks Member id MARYPALMHARBOR@aol.com. I will notifly my bank they are no longer permitted to allow auto withdrawal to you.
 8th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I received valance of $128.91 and I dont know what if anything I order. Please send copy of product you think I purchase.
fax 787-791-312355 or e-mail to angelo.hernandez@yahoo.com. thanks, Angelo
 8th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I will wait your answer to my request.
 13th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hello to the people who have been ripped off by HABAND. I ordered some shoes online from Haband. When I got my Credit Card Statement I noticed a charge from Haband Perks for $1.95. I called the phone # on my statement for Perks, talked with a gentleman from maybe India or Pakistan (who knows, & it doesn't really matter). He told me to go to perks.haband.com to cancel before 11/14/10. I lost the paper that I wrote it on. I just found it today which is 11/13/10. I tried to go to the website and THERE IS NO WEBSITE! I was furious. I got right on the phone with my Credit Card Company. They instantly closed my card so that no other charges could come through. I work in a financial institution and see debit & credit cards constantly being compromised. Let me give you some advice. If you are buying online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. The reason for this is because with a credit card, you can cancel it immediately & get a new one reissued. If you purchase with a debit card & someone compromises your card # your institution will close that card, but then you have to go through the hassle of disputing the charges. I always use my credit card when buying online. This is the first time ever that I have had a problem. "" DON'T GIVE SCAMMERS A CHANCE TO RIP YOU OFF!""

Contact Us