logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Diet ultimo
no response to cancel further products
2. (4 mins ago)
TRADELINES TO BOOST CREDIT SCORES
Todd stockton of highlands ranch colorado ripped me off !
3. (15 mins ago)
didnt solve my problem

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Green Tree Servicing Complaints & Reviews - Cancelled their insurance and got my own

Green Tree Servicing Contacts & Informations

Green Tree Servicing

Posted:    Valerie

Cancelled their insurance and got my own

Green Tree Servicing
www.gtservicing.com
In June 2008 I cancelled the insurance on my mobile home with Greentree Servicing. I purchased my own insurance.

They show on their paper work the name of my new insurance company. They told me over the phone what my house payment would be minus the insurance.

I made the payment they told me to make. Today 6/30/2008 I got on their online service to make sure the payment had been received. It had been received, but now they say I owe $60.00 more.

I called them. They say it is for insurance for March thru June 2008. This was not one the bill before. Now I have to pay $60.00 a month for 4 months for Insurance that should have already been paid. I fear this will never end.
Comments United States Home Insurance / Warranty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Sep, 2008 by   Tides 0 Votes
Green Tree Servicing, LLC. clearly partcipates in unethical, illegal business practices and collection activities. All current and former customers should unite to cummnicate to future victims, potential customers etc. of the reprecussions of doing any business with Green Tree Servicing, LLC.
 12th of Sep, 2008 by   Tides 0 Votes
See "My Green Tree Story" on yahoo at "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victimsofgreentree/"
 31st of May, 2010 by   rflores32 0 Votes
ive been paying green tree with insurance for 13 years on my mobile home then one day out of the blue they send me a letter saying that the insurace agency went bankrupt and that $15, 000 i had been paying for 13 years was just gone that sounded odd to me, and that i had to get a new insurance or they were going to assign me a insurance of there own which of course was a high priced insurace which we had before that they had assigned when we first got the home. So we couldnt do the insurance payments but we kept paying the home, they called my neighbors my my friends my father and mother in law i mean everyone and finally when i talked to them they said we needed to pay the insurance or they were going to reposses the home. I think this is wrong now where in the law it says that u need to pay insurance for ur home or they will take it away if we dont want insurance for the home we dont have to pay it we are paying the payments for the home. so i talked to them and they said the payment for the house that i was making was going all to the insurance i was like "what" now i dont get that how $239 is going to an insurance that is just $70 dollars if we dont want insurance why should we pay for it its ridiculous and when my wife talked to them the lady named dalia demanded 78$ immediatley for the payment of april and my wife told her we didnt have money that, that is why we were only sending the home payment of $239 dollars and my wife insisted that we didnt want insurance or want to be paying for it anymore and she was rude and yelled at my wife insisting that we had to pay the insurace or they were going to reposses the home. i dont know but green tree is and there people are very rude all they care about is there money i think they are commiting fraud u really need to look into this i reccomend people not to do business with green tree i mean come on where did those 15, 000 of insurance go its ridiculous im very mad and upset
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   John Smith 007 0 Votes
Green Tree is the worst Mortgage Company I have ever dealt with. I have 2 other Mortgages with other lenders/banks, and have had my Mortgages sold over the years to a lot of different ones. Green Tree treats you like dog stuff. I think they send all customer servers people to a school to learn how to treat people bad. One of the nicest things that could happen to this company would be for all their Mortgages to just STOP PAYING then and let them go bankrupt.

It takes a lot to get me to coplain...they are that bad.
 24th of Mar, 2013 by   Poor Stock Investment 0 Votes
I have never been late in all the years I lived in my house. And if I am made to look like a dead beat so these *^&@^*# can STEAL my house, I will post on Craig's List a free-for-all on everything in my house, e.i., kitchen cabinets, sink, toilet, heater, radiators, heating system, central air unit, lighting, water heater, copper pipes, tub...anything that can be carried out. I refuse to let these bottom-feeders make money off my hard-earned money. Anyone else who loses their home due to these snakes unscrupulous tactics, leave them a shell.

eBooks - Now at the Library!

Latest Groups