Grc Wen By Chaz Dean

Posted:

Took unauthorized money from my bank account.

GRC Wen by Chaz Dean
Janesville, Wisconsin
Phone: 1-800-964-1892
I was looking forward to the $33.00 from unemployment to buy my 1 yr old daughter some diapers, but when I went to get my money, I saw that "Grc Wen by Chaz Dean" had withdrawn $37.94 ..unauthorized. Not only did they take my money, but put me in the HOLE, which I got a $34.00 NSF fee from the bank. I NEED my money. I am a single mother with a 1 year old (will be on Nov. 10) and I'm expecting my 2nd child. This made me furious. Is there anything that can be done to stop this company, whoever they are, from doing this repeatedly to me? (and others)? They are taking my money and I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IT. This is the 2nd time I've complained, and they're STILL taking my money! Thank you for your help!..Hanna
Complaint comments Comments (10) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

25th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I was looking forward to the $24.00 from unemployment to buy my 1 yr old daughter some diapers, but when I went to get my money, I saw that "Grc Wen by Chaz Dean" had withdrawn $37.94 ..unauthorized. Not only did they take my money, but put me $8.12 in the HOLE, which fortunately my mother covered for me so I didn't get a $34.00 NSF fee from the bank. I NEED my money. I am a single mother with a 1 year old (will be on Nov. 10) and I'm expecting my 2nd child. This made me furious. Is there anything that can be done to stop this company, whoever they are, from doing this repeatedly to me? (and others)? Thank you for your help!..Hanna
 25th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you can help with this complaint, getting me my money back and going after this company, only then will this complaint will be useful to me.
 25th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Please help me get my money back.
 25th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
is this a legite website to help me get my money back?
 1st of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
There was nothing at ALL mentioned that I'd be charged from my account continually without my consent.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Do you want to speak with an attorney?
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Not quite yet, my back is investingating. Thank you.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I'm sorry...I meant my BANK is investingating.
 10th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have placed a complaint for this before but cannot find it here. I am not a member or buyer of grc wen by chaz dean. I saw them take money from my Chase Bank Account in November & now in December, & I need to get back the money they took!!! I know for a fact that grc wen by chaz dean - Took unauthorized money from my bank account, & I want to know how they got my Debit Card Info!!! I go to sign in to the site & am refused by the Error of No Such User name or password, so this tells me that the company does Not have me on record as a customer!!! I included a photo of my Chase Statement. Please contact me very soon...

Please advise me of what to do, & Here is my Email Address: Frogshog@ Live.com...
Terry L Freeman...
 5th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
I ordered the "Sweet Almond Mint" late in December of 2014 and started using it shortly after it arrived. I initially used the product for a few weeks and at first my hair did seem to look and feel nice, then the results changed and it began to feel kind of heavy and seemed to have a weird coating on it. I also noticed that my scalp was quite itchy and there were some small painful sores around the back of my hairline, the nape of my neck and above and behind my ears, mostly on the left side of my head.

I also noticed that my hair seemed to get quite tangled in the back and I was losing quite a bit of hair, both in the shower and in my hair brush. I also had a strange sensation on my scalp ... the only way I can describe it, is that it felt like my skin was crawling. I really wasn't happy with the way the WEN product made my hair look and feel, so I switched back to my regular shampoo and conditioners, but the hair loss, although slowed, has continued for over a year now.

I had spent months and months switching back and forth between the shampoo brands and even tried WEN again a few months back, in an effort to restore my hair to its former state, but couldn't figure out why I was having so much trouble with it. Quite some time later I ran across information regarding the hair loss by other WEN users and I then realized that it was this product. I've now lost approximately two thirds of my hair volume, including a large chunk of hair on the left side of my head above the ear, that came out all at once in my hair brush one day. I've included photos of how my hair used to look and what it looks like now.

All my life I have had thick, full, luscious head of hair, I am a brunette turned blonde many years ago, mostly to camouflage the gray hair. Our family doesn't go bald, gray at an early age ... yes, but we are not prone to hair loss. I only need to color my hair once in awhile, every couple of months or so and only the roots. I don't use bleach on it and I haven't had it highlighted in 30 odd years. I love my natural curl, so I do not do anything to try and straighten it. I do not use a blow dryer and haven't done so since I was a teenager and I am 56 years old now. I had beautiful natural curls, so I have no use for hot rollers or irons

For the last 20-25 years or so, I have been growing my hair out in an effort to grow it to my ankles like my Aunt had done many years ago and it was well on it's way, nearly down to my thighs. I have used a few different brands of shampoo and conditioner through the years without a problem. When I shower, I wash my hair, I condition, then rinse it. I then wrap it in a towel for around 10 to 15 minutes and approximately 15 minutes before I leave for work, I flip my head upside down, fluff my hair with the towel to dry it a bit, flip my head back up and I am out the door.

I have not recently been diagnosed with any type of medical condition that would make me lose my hair. I am a creature of habit and as such, have not changed my eating habits, I work in the same job, I live in the same apartment, drive the same car, watch the same TV programs ... etc etc etc ... the only change in my life was my choice of hair product.

Perhaps they can offer some sort of explanation as to why ... after receiving over 22, 000 direct complaints, dating back to 2010, they chose to remedy the problem by removing negative postings and photos from their social media pages and simply kept selling a product they knew was causing hair loss, balding and causing a variety of other problems. Due to their actions, I was rendered unable to make an informed decision regarding my purchase of this product. Had I known there was even the slightest possibility that I would lose my hair, I wouldn't bought it. They robbed me of my hair, my beauty, my dignity and my self-confidence. They ignored my questions on Facebook, then deleted my postings and blocked me from their page.

I have spent the last year and a half desperately trying to find an answer to one simple question, that they refuse to answer ... How do I stop the hair loss?

I now have one other question for them ... I spent the last quarter of a century growing my hair ... How are they going to make this up to me?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree