logo

www.worldresortpromo.info
THEY ARE A SCAM
3. (15 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring
4. (27 mins ago)
www.collage.com
No collage and no idea how to get money back
5. (36 mins ago)

Posted:    Stan

Unauthorized charges

GRC Meaningful Beauty
meaningfulbeauty.com
GRC Meaningful Beauty charged my debit card $119.90 on 04/06/2009 for wrinkle cream. I am way past worrying about wrinkles. I am the only person with access to this account and I did not place this order. My Wife has a separate account but I checked and she also did not authorize this charge. Their customer service rep. was of no assistance. Told me they will ship the order and not issue a credit, plus I will receive automatic periodic shipments. Unable to obtain a fax number and their web email is rejected on the basis that the require security code is incorrect. Tried numerous times. I will dispute the charge with BOA which is very time consuming. Check your charge card debits frequently and report these unauthorized charges to the appropriate state law enforcement agency.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More GRC Meaningful Beauty complaints
GRC Meaningful Beauty - Unauthorized billing

Comments

7th of Jan, 2010 by   cgnehm 0 Votes
I too have been duped. I ordered Cindy Crawford's skincare secret for what I thought was $29.95 with the understanding that I would not need to order any more product and I could send back if not satisfied. I have called and canceled my account and I am still being charged for creams and vitamins I do not want.
PLEASE, PLEASE, do not order anything from these guys, as once they have your credit card information, they will continue to send and products and charge you. Its then up to you to pay the return shipping charges and then start all over again.
 2nd of May, 2011 by   Sad and Disappointed 0 Votes
I was so excited to get my Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty Products. I thought I had ordered three separate Months worth of products; and would receive three shipments. That was $59.94 a month and each month I would have products delivered to my home. Instead I received one month worth of the products and was told when I called to see why I am still being charged but not receiving products I was told that I had received three months worth in the first shipment. Unfortunately, I feel had. The product only lasted one month. I did not waste any of the products. I was really liking the results I was getting. one months worth of product has cost me over $150.00. I am not by any means rich and I have to count my pennies. . I am so disappointed in Cindy's company for having explained to me more thoruoughly about what I was getting. The product was living up to what they said it would do. I won't be purchasing this product again with much regrets.
Sincerely Disappointed
 17th of Jul, 2011 by   JudySt 0 Votes
The GRC Meaninful Beauty website and advertising is very misleading. I, to0, was duped into believing that I would receive three separate shipments for the three charges on my account. I am now having to dispute charges on my credit card.. which is very time consuming. They said that they cancelled my account, but continue to charge me. I am also contacting the Attorney General.
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   OBTS 0 Votes
This continued shipping (or lack thereof) and monthly charging is being experienced by many out there, including myself. I canceled my order back in August of 2011, and am still getting charged. If you have a good credit card company they will, upon request, block any further charges from Meaningful Beauty, so even if you may never get a refund for charges you didn't ask for, at least you can stop them from charging any more to your card!
 1st of Jun, 2013 by   mp7201 0 Votes
I agree. I just looked at my bank account on-line and noticed a "recurring charge" of $59.95. When I looked up where it came from, it was Meaningful Beauty. I called and cancelled my account, but was told they've already shipped it to me and I must follow instructions included in the package in order to return it for a refund (less shipping). The refund is supposed to take 4 to 6 weeks to process. After reading the other complaints on here, I will make sure I call my credit card company and block any future charges to my card so this can't happen again! I am thoroughly disgusted by this unethical way of doing business.
 15th of Apr, 2014 by   myf1969 0 Votes
These guys are brutal! First I order the skin care package with the understanding that satisfaction was guaranteed. I sent them an email before the next 90 day pack was to be sent out saying I was dissatisfied and that I would like to send it back...no response! To add insult to injury, they then charged me $159.94 Cdn BEFORE the 90 days was up (and after I had cancelled). When I called them, they said it was too late, the product was going to be shipped and I would have to wait and ship it back at my own expense and wait for a credit. I never received any product afterwards and disputed it with my bank who refunded it to me. I even asked GRC to provide proof of delivery (thinking it may have been misdelivered) -- of course they don't have that since it was never sent. Now they keep sending letters and have given it to some slimy collections company called Integrity First Telesolutions (according to reviews online). I can't believe Cindy Crawford would do business with such pond scum -- it gives her a bad name!
 25th of Sep, 2014 by   J. Zadorozny 0 Votes
It looks like I am one of many who has been taken advantage of. I agreed to being charged $49.95 per month in return for them shipping their product once a month. In one month I was charged twice. For two months I was charged $71.08. And . . . . I only received the product three times. Shame on me for not checking my statements until now. I have sent them my complaint to no avail. My next step is the Better Business Bureau. Shame on Cindy Crawford.

Stop Holding for Customer Service