logo

Optimization

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - Class Action Lawsuit

Grand Canyon University Contacts & Informations

Grand Canyon University

Posted: 2012-07-22 by    GCU Class Action Lawsuit

Class Action Lawsuit

Grand Canyon University
Phoenix, Arizona
We have read hundreds of complaints by ripped off students and mistreated former faculty members. A class action lawsuit is truly in order. Please contact us at GCUclassactionlawsuit (This is a Yahoo account) if you are interested in joining the class action lawsuit.
Comments United States Colleges and Universities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Sep, 2012 by   DBennett 59 +1 Votes
I too am a victim of the Grand Canyon University ripoff, I finished my degree the first of June and have not recieved my dipolma and I am not going to because of a book loan for 220 they have not even bothered to contact me/ I had to pay them 150 for that dipoloma and they are going to keep it, it is pure crap. They keep adding classes when I was about through just to run up the bill. Are they a crooked school yes, please if a lawsuit is started aganst them I want in it, this is just bull, I applied at the police station and they would not release my records
 9th of Dec, 2012 by   laughingdove +1 Votes
I am trying to find out about the class action lawsuit but the search takes me nowhere.(?????)
 11th of Dec, 2013 by   tpowels01 0 Votes
I am a victim and I would like to become involved in the class action suit, as this is unfair to all of us whom would like to continue our education and not be prevented from doing so. This institution has been fraudulent in the many of its practices including over rated charges and changing of billing statement and over billing loan servicing companies! Something has to be done immediately!

Bogus Black Friday Ads