logo

RIVERSIDE CPS
CPS IS A SCANDLE . THEY TAKE KIDS FOR JOB SECURITY
2. (26 mins ago)
Dunkin Donuts
dirt in cake donut dough
3. (29 mins ago)

Gofundme.com Complaints & Reviews - Be wary in donating money

Gofundme.com Contacts & Informations

Gofundme.com

Posted: 2013-03-27 by    FakeDeath

Be wary in donating money

Gofundme.com
I found out from someone who knows Gofundme.com that they only contributes part of the money and keeps almost 75% of it. I found this out after I donated $100. Be wary in donating money because it does not go where it's supposed to go.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jul, 2014 by   tell it like it a judge 0 Votes
I agree. Also, the person who started the fund me has complete control over the money that's distributed from the site so the person they are raising money might never see that money. Internet Panhandling. I wonder what the income tax consequences of all this.
 19th of Jul, 2014 by   tell it like it a judge 0 Votes
Be wary of your donations and keep your emotions in checked. The company takes a cut then the fund is turned over to the person who started the fund me campaign so they are in full control of the money. The actual person they use as a reason for the fund me may never see a penny of the money and there is no control over this that are in place to prevent this. A con artist can have a field day with the obituary. I actually know somebody who did this and I'm totally disgusted with what happened because that person was able to raise a lot of money on multiple occasions by playing people's emotions including people she knew and people she doesn't know by posting the FundMe link on Facebook.

Medical Identity Robbers