Gnome Business Solutions

No full and final settlement done

Gnome business Solutions
I joined Gnome Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, Based in Udyog Vihar Phase -1, Gurgaon on 21/01/2010 as a Senior Loan Officer.I resigned properly from the company on 03/03/2010 and was supposed to get my full n final ammount latest by 21/4/2010 but till date i have not got any ammount from the company.Inspite of all my efforts to talk to them about the issue they are not giving any proper response.Please tell me what can i do in this situation.

Thanks & Regards
Chandra Shekhar Singh
Complaint comments Comments (25) Complaint country India Complaint category Employers
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
yeah that's really true i hav joined this company on 11of march and work till may 6, 2010...and suddenly the process went back and we two peoples are fired without any noticed. they told me that they will give us money for these two month's but they have not paid us a single penny.when i called the H.R Ms. POOJA taneja she told me that we would be paid as soon as possible, but GBS and SPECIALLY MS. POOJA and MR. ASHISH KHANNA stooped our wages till today...if these thing's will happen in a country like INDIA who will work...and now i and my colleuge want to take the help of LABOUR COURT OF INDIA...
CONTACT NO 9015689405
 12th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
yeah my name is Mani same thing happened to me as like sunny sharma we both were in same batch same happend to me as well we joined on the same date and resigned properly but till today we are not being paid...plz dont ever go to GBS gurgaon
 13th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
This is true. It is better to sit at home and not to join this company. You will only find Unethical Management, Stupid rules and regulations in this company. Nothing else. They beleive that if you want Indians to work you have to shout on them and Yelling is the most important way to get the work done from Indians.
 10th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

Gnome Business Solutions - PF deduction
Gnome Business Solutions

The employees are much satisfied with complete in hand salary rather then any deduction imposed by company. PF deduction is much easier channel to be followed by any organization. But GNOME Business Solution is looking towards complete employ satisfaction rather then their smooth transactions.
I am agree with Brahm Srivastava
 10th of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I am very much satisfied, no problem for PF deduction policy.
 10th of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I completely agree with your views.
 10th of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
This Brahm Swaroop working with Gnome Business solutions and i am satisfied with PE deduction Policy...
 13th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
yeah its true, empolyees are well satsfied with full in hand salary from the company...
 10th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ye itne chor hain ki mujhe to lagta hai ki ab tak to company bhi band ho gayi hogi... pata nahi kitno ka paisa kha gaye hain ye chor
 12th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
yeah i agree with dat they give me joining & by reading this out i get to knw th it's correct...i specially thank's sunny sharma for this who guide me for a better company
 19th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
i agree.i m working with this company and as per ur complaints about the management nothng is improved till yet and instead of improvement its leading to more mismanagement and treating employees as an slaves.never join this company
 20th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
@Nikhil: Who told you to join this comp :))) Whats the use of putting above comments. anyways Enjoy.
 20th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
@Chandra: bhai company band nahi hui abhi. log abhi bhi day shift ke lalach me ja rahe hai.
 23rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
i want to join this company...please suggest me will i join it...
 24th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
@rojiathain: please go n join and Enjoy. Cant you read above comments. its not a company it is Hell my dear friend.
 14th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
@mishraasuresh: ok. admin will delete all the comments. you go and rejoin this company.
 25th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
All employees who are satisfied with HR policies of GBS are one of those who are not getting jobs outside, & by buttering management they are enjoying their cup of teas.. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF 3 PEOPLE R SATISFIED OUT OF THE WHOLE EMPLOYEE STRENGTHS..TRUTH REMAIN SAME..GBS SYNONYM IS CHEATERS.
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
The company is in the news hour for similar and even worse reasons. This is the time to go all out and ensure that they don't play with anymore careers. To the best of my knowledge they are not even registered which is why they don't cut PF from the salaries.
 17th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Can any one share the name and email id of HR head of GBS.

Contact Us