logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (15 mins ago)
vass siding co., aluminum design & Hank
Actualy Extreamly Pleased With Hank & VASS!!!
3. (16 mins ago)
Clark Shoes
Soles fall apart!
4. (22 mins ago)
Attorney Gary Saunders
False Advertisement
5. (58 mins ago)
DirtyPhoneBook
Refuse to remove my phone-number!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Gnome Business Solutions Complaints & Reviews - No full and final settlement done

Gnome Business Solutions Contacts & Informations

Gnome Business Solutions

Posted:    Chandra Shekhar Singh

No full and final settlement done

Gnome business Solutions
India
gbsonline.co.in
I joined Gnome Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, Based in Udyog Vihar Phase -1, Gurgaon on 21/01/2010 as a Senior Loan Officer.I resigned properly from the company on 03/03/2010 and was supposed to get my full n final ammount latest by 21/4/2010 but till date i have not got any ammount from the company.Inspite of all my efforts to talk to them about the issue they are not giving any proper response.Please tell me what can i do in this situation.

Thanks & Regards
Chandra Shekhar Singh
Comments India Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Gnome Business Solutions complaints
Gnome Business Solutions - PF deduction

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2010 by   SUNNY SHARMA 88 +1 Votes
yeah that's really true i hav joined this company on 11of march and work till may 6, 2010...and suddenly the process went back and we two peoples are fired without any noticed. they told me that they will give us money for these two month's but they have not paid us a single penny.when i called the H.R Ms. POOJA taneja she told me that we would be paid as soon as possible, but GBS and SPECIALLY MS. POOJA and MR. ASHISH KHANNA stooped our wages till today...if these thing's will happen in a country like INDIA who will work...and now i and my colleuge want to take the help of LABOUR COURT OF INDIA...
BUT IT'S MY HUMBLE SUGGESTION TO MY FRIEND'S WHO ARE READING THIS COMMENT
PLEASE AND PLEASE DON'T JOIN GBS...
SUNNY SHARMA
CONTACT NO 9015689405
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   mani sharma 88 0 Votes
yeah my name is Mani same thing happened to me as like sunny sharma we both were in same batch same happend to me as well we joined on the same date and resigned properly but till today we are not being paid...plz dont ever go to GBS gurgaon
 13th of Dec, 2010 by   Razi Haider 0 Votes
This is true. It is better to sit at home and not to join this company. You will only find Unethical Management, Stupid rules and regulations in this company. Nothing else. They beleive that if you want Indians to work you have to shout on them and Yelling is the most important way to get the work done from Indians.
 10th of Apr, 2011 by   Chandra Shekhar Singh 0 Votes
Ye itne chor hain ki mujhe to lagta hai ki ab tak to company bhi band ho gayi hogi... pata nahi kitno ka paisa kha gaye hain ye chor
 12th of May, 2011 by   rajeev shukla 0 Votes
yeah i agree with dat they give me joining & by reading this out i get to knw th it's correct...i specially thank's sunny sharma for this who guide me for a better company
 19th of May, 2011 by   Nikhil Sharma2011 0 Votes
i agree.i m working with this company and as per ur complaints about the management nothng is improved till yet and instead of improvement its leading to more mismanagement and treating employees as an slaves.never join this company
 20th of May, 2011 by   Razi Haider 0 Votes
@Nikhil: Who told you to join this comp :))) Whats the use of putting above comments. anyways Enjoy.
 20th of May, 2011 by   Razi Haider 0 Votes
@Chandra: bhai company band nahi hui abhi. log abhi bhi day shift ke lalach me ja rahe hai.
 23rd of May, 2011 by   rojiathain 0 Votes
i want to join this company...please suggest me will i join it...
 24th of May, 2011 by   Razi Haider 0 Votes
@rojiathain: please go n join and Enjoy. Cant you read above comments. its not a company it is Hell my dear friend.
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   Razi Haider 0 Votes
@mishraasuresh: ok. admin will delete all the comments. you go and rejoin this company.
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by   FightagainstGBS 0 Votes
The company is in the news hour for similar and even worse reasons. This is the time to go all out and ensure that they don't play with anymore careers. To the best of my knowledge they are not even registered which is why they don't cut PF from the salaries.
 17th of Jan, 2012 by   Rahul Sharma1 0 Votes
Can any one share the name and email id of HR head of GBS.
 2nd of Feb, 2012 by   Mukesh Kumar Jha 0 Votes
Yes, this company can not be good. Four employees (girls) complaint for sexual harassment (Technical Sales international night shift).
I got letter of intent from this company for remote technical support officer. Later, they rolled back their offer of whole batch(with same joining date ie; 5/12/2011 )

Mukesh
(8130227303)
 6th of Jul, 2012 by   Donbosco 0 Votes
i agree on this, now they are nt GBS they r Supportmart in Ggn
 6th of Jul, 2012 by   Donbosco 0 Votes
They are very mean people..Ashish Khanna and Amitoz Singh and not forget Sumeet Kaur.. These are meant to loot people in India and Australia and now in US as Support Mart..,
 2nd of Sep, 2013 by   OJESH 0 Votes
Hi,
My name is Ojesh and i have worked with this company for around 8 months.
This is the most terrible company to work with and they cheat you like a highway robbery.
Saale, chor hein.Don't join this company.
This company fires you a day before when the salary is about to be released.
They have even fired HR(who fires agents)
WOW...
 18th of Oct, 2013 by   YOUR PAPA 0 Votes
I want all of you to know that the the company's so called owner Mr. Amitoz and his Gang of "ASSHOLES" are not just looters but also a sick, pathertic disgrace to the society. They got shut down in the begning of 2013 and not just that they didnt pay any of the wages to the employees for more than 5 month...beat that...i guess he should change his name from Amitoz to "FUCK FACE" luckiely i got out and got my settlement done on time but you know what these sick bastard and the team of retards(HR) manages to get a chunk out of it and i got a nickel on the name of a FULL N FINAL which turned out to be FOOL N FINAL for me so ya...that was bad but you know what these COCK SUCKERS made me realize something and that was Never to join a company lead by SARDAR bcoz it can turn out to be SANTA BANTA.com and it has actually...Im done thank you.

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips