logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
REDUCTIONGURUMD.COM
Bogus charges and fake subscription
2. (3 mins ago)
Flixaddict.com
SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!
3. (4 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
4. (4 mins ago)

Fraud and cheating

Global Telelinks
India
www.globaltelelinks.net
These people called me at least twice a day and compel me to use their service. I decided to try it Once. They called me and took my Credit Card Details.And told me that they would call me in 5minutes... but they didn't turn up till now. Some amount was deducted from my bank account.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008 by   Chirayu 0 Votes
They call me almost every other day trying to bully me into buying their international call service. They say 'if you pay 5 pounds a month, we won't call you anymore' - this is surely harassment.
 15th of Jun, 2009 by   erdin 0 Votes
Fraud and very fraud
They took my money and still didn't open an account. When i called them they said that they haven't got the money..
because of them i was charged by bank for overdrawn. They took my money twice, and because of inssufficient amount my account gone opverdrwan.. i losed about 100 pounds and got nothing in returns..
Poorest, very poorest and god save those people who are going to open account in globaltelelinks.net
 15th of Jun, 2009 by   erdin 0 Votes
Never go for it please. if you open an account you endup by losing your money for nothing. they are thief whose main aim is to take your money and thats all. no service at all.
fed up with this life because of them who took my money and didn't bother to call me back.

5 Tips to Save on Back to School