logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Diet ultimo
no response to cancel further products
2. (4 mins ago)
TRADELINES TO BOOST CREDIT SCORES
Todd stockton of highlands ranch colorado ripped me off !
3. (15 mins ago)
didnt solve my problem

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Global ims media marketing, mancheser, England, Greater Manchester Complaints & Reviews - scammers

Global ims media marketing Contacts & Informations

mancheser, Greater Manchester, England
United Kingdom
Phone: 0161 442 3155
globalimservices.com
scammers, global media marketing, are a brand new company set up by a chap who is actually banned from being a director of a company. called Mark Gillibrand. ( Google mark gillibrand manchester) you will see he is fresh out of prison for death by dangerous driving. Also the countless publications companies he has had ripping hard working people off for hard earned cash.

Steer clear of this company at ALL costs.
Comments United Kingdom Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jun, 2013 by   member10992 0 Votes
Totally disagree, Had my marketing campaign run by these people, My advertisement manager dan is a star and the whole team has done me really well, They actually are google certified and i talked to the owner about that mark guy and he isn't even the owner, Its his dad who owns it, So what the guy did something wrong, He dealt with the consequences so get over it, and your probs just a SEO or another company piggy backing off google's name bad mouthing the only good company online because you fail to get business.
 21st of Jun, 2013 by   member10992 0 Votes
They are totally legit -.-
 7th of Oct, 2013 by   Jane in NZ +1 Votes
This company keeps charging my credit card, even though I have CANCELLED their services months ago. Their phone number doesn't work. Their email bounces back. My bank dealing with this fraudulent bunch. Don't touch them.
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   Susan NZ 0 Votes
I've had the same experience as you Jane, so frustrating. After being misled on the phone to them that I was getting a one month free trial of their services... I stupidly gave them my credit card details. I then realised it wasn't a free trial after all and wanted to pull our but they wouldn't refund my money. So I went through with the month of their services which didn't do boo for my business so I cancelled. A few months later they charged my credit card $97 and I can't get hold of them. I disputed the payment with my bank and they sent some terms and conditions to my bank saying that there is an annual account fee of 50 pounds and that is what the charge was about. My bank let them away with it... but the thing is, the contract that I e-signed said NOTHING about this 'fee'. I am so angry with this company and all the trouble they have caused me. DO NOT DEAL WITH GLOBAL IM SERVICES!!! And I seriously think the people who have commented positively on this thread work for the company and are trying to clear their name. GLOBAL IM ARE DODGY. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   Brutal Truth 0 Votes
Yes these guys are total scammers and fraudulent, they have closed Global IMS and re opened under the name Fluid IMS, stay away at all costs. The new name is James Donnelly who is the grandson of the Manchester Donnelly crime family, who are known for being rats. Do not give these your credit cards at any costs.

eBooks - Now at the Library!

Latest Groups