logo

Pacific National Law Center
Mortgage mitigation
2. (7 mins ago)
Chase Auto Finance
Vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
3. (8 mins ago)

Genie Bra

Posted: 2011-06-18 by    Sanborn

Genie Bra
Washington
I ordered my Genie Bra in the first part of April and it is late June and still have not got my Genie Bra. I called the company and said it was in back ordered and than got the number of the shipping company. I called to check where my order was and it is still being shipped. I paid over 25.00 for shipping and order charges and found out that I could of got overnight delivery with the weight and state that the genie bra are being shipped for less than 25.00. If I ever get them I hope they are worth it, because if not I am returning and getting my money back and will let every one I know that it is not worth the cost and hassle for the bra.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2011 by   Catherine Cherryholme 0 Votes
Good Luck trying in getting your money back. I ordered these bras on April 16th and didn't receive them till June 9th. Sent them right back with the courier right away. Still waiting for my refund and also they have given my home phone number out to other customers. Have received 4 calls in the last couple of days. From Washington to B.C.
Customer Service is definetly no help. They just tell me that they don't give out numbers. Well how to people who I don't even know get my number. They had even sent out a e-mail with my number on it for the customer to call for Genie Bra.
 5th of Aug, 2011 by   customer is sad 0 Votes
DO NOT ORDER THE GENI BRA!!! YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY!!!..IF YOU CHOOSE TO RETURN THE BRA----DO NOT ORDER THE GENI BRA!!! TIMES ARE HARD AND EVERY DIME IS PRECIOUS...GAS, FOOD... AND THE GENI BRA IS AN AWEFUL GIMMIC TO GET YOUR MONEY...PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS BRA IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY...(reason)My order came to $65 --I had to return bra..did not fit...they stated they could only credit me $39--they kept $26 for shipping and handling...when I went to send it back it costed me @9 dollars...and I LIVE IN THE US...the box was feather light...so when I called customer service to complain and find out why I was loosing $35...they could not help me...
 9th of Sep, 2011 by   D.R. in Belton,Mo. 0 Votes
i cant seem to get the right size. I have called three time left my number no return calls.the bras are no where close to doing what they claim. I get just as much support from the Genie Bra as i do from a sports bra.I feel as if I was scamed for sure .This has been a expensive lesson.
 21st of Jan, 2012 by   khairiah Binti Haji Basran 0 Votes
i have ordered genie bra and payment made, but I am dissapointed that the product never reach me till today? i want my money back?
 20th of Jun, 2012 by   stankbra 0 Votes
I agree with every person that has commented on this bra. OMG!!! I wish in a million years I hadn't ordered these non supportive bras. I got the 3 for free and gave them to my mom. They did nothing for her nor me. You people really need to stop advertising these bras and taking people money. The white genie bra is a color that's crossed between off white and charcoal. And I wash the white bra with whites. I don't want my money back. This has just taught me to NEVER order this type of bullshit anymore. #lesson learned.

Fraud Attacking IM Chatters