logo

Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013
my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk
4. (45 mins ago)
Listia.com
This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness
5. (1 hr 16 mins ago)
BridesOfUkraine.com
I paid money for nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

General Aluminum windows, Mobile, Alabama Complaints & Reviews - Serious window condensation

General Aluminum windows Contacts & Informations

General Aluminum windows

Posted:    kalexande122

Serious window condensation

General Aluminum
Mobile, Alabama
I moved into a brand new home about 2 months ago. Now that the weather has changed and it is much cooler/colder outside, I am experiencing a huge problem with condensation. The amount of water that it is looks more like the windows are leaking. It is just that extreme. I was told today by the warranty manager for the company that built the home that it will get better over time. How long is that? After the window seals have rotted out and I have to pay for them to be replaced. This is a daytime nightmare. I am also reading of other complaints from others with General Aluminum windows and it really doesn't look good. If there is anyone out there that can help me please respond. This is really hard to swallow with a home that is more than $250k. HELP!

General Aluminum windows General Aluminum windows General Aluminum windows

Comments United States Window & Door Installation
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More General Aluminum windows complaints
General Aluminum windows - Terrible product

Comments

20th of Jul, 2011 by   TheCoutureJunkie 0 Votes
We also have the same problem, although our windows are 8 yrs old..all of them are doing it. Im going to call them directly and see if there is any solution or warranty. Did you ever call them directily?
 11th of Apr, 2013 by   NoNameNeeded1234 0 Votes
I hve new home also that is having the same problem with extreme condensation. I have gotten no where getting this resolved. I have been told this is normal. NORMAL????? like heck. This is going to only cause rot, mold, and a terminate problem in the near future. I was told by my local building supply store that they contacted the company and they said nothing was wrong with the windows. I have NEVER had a new home that has such condesation problems!!!

How to Save on Health Insurance