logo

Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Garcinia Cambogia, Champions Gate, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Garcinia Cambogia pills

Garcinia Cambogia Contacts & Informations

Garcinia Cambogia

Posted: 2013-07-04 by    Donna T.

Garcinia Cambogia pills

Ultra Garcinia Cambogia
Champions Gate, Florida
Phone: 877-635-0841
Garciniacambogiaultra.com
Dr. Oz speaks positively about this product, at the bottom of the web page is (FDA Registered, g+, Green Certified Site, Google Checkout, Fed Ex, UPs, USPS and what credit cards they accept). Garcinia Cambogia is quite a scam!! Just because you see it on TV does NOT mean it works or is safe to order!!! I ordered Garcinia Cambogia after seeing the TV ad that you could get a bottle for only $4.74. So I used my Visa debit card to order a bottle. I DID NOT READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and that was a HUGE mistake. Please read everything in Terms and Conditions before you purchase ANYTHING. If I had I would have seen that after 14 days from placing the order I could have cancelled without further charges they dont tell you about. Instead I noticed a $68.74 credit on my checking account. I called the Garcinia Cambogia contact number at (877-635-0841) and told them it was supposed to be a $4.74 dollar bottle. The man I spoke to was very ignorant and smart-a**. He said "Did you read the terms and conditions before you "accepted"?? I said no. He said "Well, you didnt really think you were going to get something for nothing did you"???? The next thing I did was immediately cancel my Debit Card. You can always go to the bank and get a new one. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. It does not work and they are sneaky bas*ards trying to make you think you are getting a sample for only the shipping charge. JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE IT ON TV DOES NOT MEAN IT ACTUALLY WORKS OR THAT IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS THE PRODUCT DOES. Also, beware of "Natural Green Colon Cleanse" 18015 Sant Angelo Dr. Lutz, FL 33558, and Trim Trainer.
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jul, 2013 by   saint-bernard 0 Votes
did you get refund
 5th of Jul, 2013 by   Don Tarr 0 Votes
On scambook.com and /link removed/ there are more than 100 complaints, but all for overcharges and uncredited returns. HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY USED THIS PRODUCT?
 14th of Nov, 2013 by   randyman4356 0 Votes
When is a free trial not free?? When you order from the company based at this address. The only title i can give you is "PURE GARCINA CAMBOGIA".I am sure you will be as disappointed as me if you buy thru these people. Dr. OZ recommends a products and I guess all the scammers jump on board to take advantage of un suspecting consumers. I didn't read the fine print (guilty) but i guess i always think the best of people. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU ARE PRPARED TO SPEND $89 A MONTH AS YOU ARE NOW ENTERED IN THEIR PROGRAM UNTIL YOU CANCEL!And you don't realize you have to cancel until after they have gouged you on your cretit card! I hope enough people read this to get saved from the potential hassle of trying to cancel! It cost me more to send the product back than it would have if I chose to keep their "FREE SAMPLE". But they count on us keeping their product rather than pay postage fees with tracking, which they again recommend as they are not responsible for product lost in the mail! I paid $38 dollars just to get them off my back with nothing to show for it. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
 14th of Nov, 2013 by   randyman4356 0 Votes
oooops...the address i didn't add is 6950 BRYAN DAIRY ROAD, SEMINOLE FLORIDA
i GUESS THEY KEEP THEIR COMPANY NAME A SECRET. That way they can scam more people!
 2nd of Feb, 2015 by   marinedaddy 0 Votes
This is how it first starts and you actually get these bottles in the mail 5 days later
ALOECLEAN8776350840
GARCNIACAPS8776350841
$59.00
THANK GOD I DID NOT HAVE ENOGH MONEY TO COVER THIS!!! I CANCELLED
 30th of Mar, 2015 by   annoymo 0 Votes
I ORDER their free trail and haven't gotten it yet, ordered it two days ago. when i was on the website it said 4.74 and i tried to get it the transaction said declined, checked my bank account nothing was charged so i thought whatever. went back to the page it offered to add the cleanse for 4.74 more, i declinded that. Then it said transaction complete and got a confirmation email just for 4.74. thought okay well that was weird. Not even the half of it, i got a call from CA and i answered it surprisingly and they said that there was a glitch in their system wanted to make sure all the order info was right, i confirmed and they kept trying to push the cleanse on me i said no. got my confirmation number. thought okay thats over and done with just have to wait now. Checked my bank to see if the 4.74 came out it did FOUR TIMES, all i see is pending transactions of 4 payments different each one for these pills all saying 4.74. i immediately called them, they said the guy i talked to fixed the problem, but apparently what i got roped into was a bundle of THREE different meds. because of the issue with it all three meds instead of a 14 day trail said the would extend all 3 meds to a 30 day trail. they said they have to know if you want to keep them after trying them OR they will CHARGE YOU FOR THE WHOLE THING which apparently this bundle or whatever im getting is $89!!! im going to try them and send them back i'm broke and extremely mad they scammed me like im not paying almost 100 dollars for this. i should've just bought at walmart. And heads up you have to cancel after you trail is up same day or they will charge you

Saving on Pets