logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (50 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
Essay writing companies - Scam & Fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Frontier Pacific Kirby vacuum Orem Utah, Orem, Utah Complaints & Reviews - I'm not getting paid for my work I've done

Frontier Pacific Kirby vacuum Orem Utah Contacts & Informations

Frontier Pacific Kirby vacuum Orem Utah

Posted: 2012-12-04 by    that ain't right

I'm not getting paid for my work I've done

pacific frontier
1208 n state street
Orem, Utah
Phone: 8014276831
I went in to a job interview and was really excited about the position they promised then went to training to find out that it wasn't what was promised. The man that hired me was named Aaron and above him is Steve Mantz. Both men are horribly behaved and verry disrespectful towards Mormons, return missionaries, and Utah in general. Both of them dropped the f bomb many times and straight out told everyone that they don't care if they hurt your feelings or if they disrespect you. I went to all of the training and saw many red flags. The girl that came and got my social and license was high (literally) Aaron even told me she was later that day that she was. The lady renting the space came and told Aaron that his card declined for his rental payment, but the whole training he bragged at having thousands of dollars and Rolex watches, designer suits that we'll never see him wear twice and yada yada... Anyway I started looking up the company and Steve mantz on line and found that their company used to be called Savannah distribution located in west valley and had horrible reviews for their business and for their employment. I am verry disgusted and I am mad because they are not going to pay me for my work done. They promised bonuses for whoever got to their demos (first 5) would get 25 dollars the next day and no one got paid that...let's just say they are about to get a visit from Utah state labor commission here soon!
Comments United States Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Dec, 2012 by   The Kirby Company 0 Votes
Hi "That Ain't Right." I am writing from The Kirby Company in Cleveland, Ohio. It appears that your concerns involved an independent distributor of Kirby products. As you may know from working at Pacific Frontier, The Kirby Company manufactures home cleaning systems and then sells them to independently owned and operated businesses or "distributorships." The distributorships then sell the cleaning systems to consumers. Despite this vendor/vendee relationship that exists between The Kirby Company and its distributors, the Company still requires the distributors to operate legally and ethically. As such, we would like to discuss your concerns with you directly. Please call our Customer Relations Department at 800-494-8586. Thank you.
 30th of Jan, 2013 by   no way! 0 Votes
I agree with "that ain't right." These kirby vacuum vendors wanted to clean 2 of my rooms and show me all the dirt it pulled up on the white discs. It's not that hard to believe that the girl was "high." The kid who was running the demonstration asked to step out to smoke. They were going up and down our street trying to offer to clean rooms. The girl who rang our doorbell originally to set up the appointment smoked outside our house. Then they brought in the manager to finalize the offer. He is a very "Prideful" man. He felt so bad that I didn't make enough money to support my family that he offered me a job. Gave me his name and number. There is no way in hell I'd work for a company like this.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   Katrina Arend 0 Votes
I just went to this orientation today June 19, 2013. And I agree with almost a100% of the above complaint. He did not use the F word, but made sure to let the Mormons know it was because of them. And also I didn't see the girl who was high the only one we saw was Aaron, and yes he is very prideful. Aaron said I think exactly the same things. Really sad because the Kirby is really awesome. He lie a lot too, and you would not notice if you weren't paying attention. Oh and you can't even ask questions! I would like to know if Kirby has a lifetime guarantee why do you have to pay $200 for a warranty? I would have really like this opportunity to sell Kirby seeing it is the best, but I won't do it for this company. He hates Utah and anything to do with it.
 22nd of Jan, 2014 by   not right2 0 Votes
Be warned they are operating under west coast consulting now in salt lake city now. Tons of lies and very pushy even to your family members. Aaron is in charge and Zach is the one hiring.

Avoid Holiday Charity Scams