logo

Freeshipping.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2013-03-10 by

Scam

Parks, Arizona
After buying flowers from Proflowers.com I was sent a 30day free offer from Freeshipping.com that claimed I could get a rebate on shipping for the order I placed so I figured I would give it a try... That was a mistake, my trial was 30days and it takes 45days for them to process so it would have cost me a month of service at $12 something? Stay away from this company and I won't be shopping at anyone who promotes this kind of business...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I thought that FreeShipping.com would be a help. After I joined, I did get $15 on one shipment, and since then, I get billed every month for their "service" and get NOTHING in return. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!
 17th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I thought that FREE SHIPPING meant FREE SHIPPING like on other web sites. I have no intention of joining any service that you have to cancel. I am contacting the attorney general to report this scam. I will not buy flowers from Pro Flowers again. There are other more reputable businesses that will not try to scam you when you buy from them.

Mark Infield
Jamestown, NC
 21st of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

Freeshipping.com - unauthorized debit to my checking acct.
James Wilson
115 morgan
Murfreesboro
Arkansas
Phone: 870 557 4332

After inquiring about freeshipping.com's service, I opted to cancel all proceedings with them, but it appears they have been charging my checking acct. all this time. I didn't catch it until I got a $55.00 handling charge from my bank over a $12.00 debit withdrawal when I had a $0.00 balance.
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Freeshipping.com - was unable to cancel after "trial"
FreeShipping.com
Mackinac Island
Michigan
Phone: 906-847-3438
FreeShipping.com

When I tried to cancel after the trial period, the site connected me with Ebates.com. I wrote to them to cancel and just today received a message that they were not affiliated.
 20th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

Freeshipping.com - Scam , beware
Freeshipping.com

AMERICAN EXPREES CARD COPRIMISED. A PURHASE ATTEMPT WAS MADE ON THIS WEBSITE. LUCKILY, AMEX WAS ALERT & CONTACTED ME. UNAUTHORIZED PURCHASE WAS PREVENTED.
 9th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Freeshipping.com - they are such bastards!!!

Seriously, these guys are bastards. I don't even remember signing up for their service and they just charged me repeatedly. this is not how you run a business.
 2nd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

Freeshipping.com - monthly charges
freeshipping.com
Connecticut

To the supervisor at freeshipping.com I want my account credited for all charges billed to me for "joining your club"
 10th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I would like to apologize for any confusion our program may have caused, and would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 866-828-0142, and one of our supervisors will assist you.

8th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I purchased flowers at Proflowers.com earlier this year. I was sold partly because of a "shipping rebate" promise on that web site.
I found out later I had to join this freeshipping.com site to get rebate. I did that and later found out that there was a monthly charge to get this rebate. It took several weeks and two submissions to get my $10 rebate. I cancelled my "membership" on line back in March. My wife pays our bills and asks me to review the charges each month. I guess I was not very observant because just today I realized that freeshipping.com has been charging my credit card - $11.97 each month since last February for this scam! I was furious. I feel scammed and embarassed. I called freeshipping.com and let them know how deceiving their operation is. They said I never cancelled which was a not true. They told me they would refund the last two months. I have paid $95.76 for a $10 rebate!!!
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

Freeshipping.com - unauthorized fees

My checking account was charged $12.95 on unauthorized charges. I have bought nothing through or even remotely related to freeshippingc.com.
 28th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

Insiders Club
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Freeshipping.com is a scam and I would highly recommend not falling for their incentives. I sumitted over 10 claims and they processed only 2 (how convenient that the only two they "supposedly" received equaled the cost of the service). After contacting customer service, their only response was "sorry we didn't receive your documentation for the others". I read the fine print, keep very thorough records and the documentation was mailed immediately after purchases. By the time you account for what you pay for stamps, etc. you're paying them for nothing but a hassle!
 9th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I was ordering flowers from FLOWERS.COM and deceided to complete the free shipping attachment. When I saw the monthly membership fee, I stopped the order and never submitted it. I also cancelled the flower order. This month I was billed the monthly fee $12.97 for freeshipping.com and never authorized it.
 14th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

Thanks and have a great day!

8th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
SIR I RECENTLY BOUGHT A HEATSURGE FIREPLACE.AMISH MADE. I SIGHNED UP FOR FREE SHIOOING.BUT FOR A ONE TIME THING ONLY I DIDN'T NEED TO CONTINUE.I WAS CHARGED $12.97 EVEN THO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE.ON 3/8/2011. I DID NOT PROTEST AT THAT TIME.BUT I WILL NOW.YOU DID IT AGAIN.4/7/2011 YOU.VE TAKEN ANOTHER $12.97 FROM MY ACCT.I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TRANSACTION.YOU NEED TO CANCEL MY ACCT WITH YOU.AND PLEASE REFUND MY $12.97 WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY SHIPPING CHARGES AND NOT ORDER ANYTHING. NOW I'VE ONLY HAD ONE ORDER.& PAID $12.97 SHIPPING & HANDLING.THATS ENOUGH.PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.AS I CANNOT AFORD TO KEEP FILLING YOU'RE POKETS.MINE ARE EMPTY.PLEASE RESPOND.
 2nd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Freeshipping.com - charged my debit card with out permmishing from me
freeshipping.com
Flint
Michigan

hi my name is tammy and freeshipping.com just took money out of my debit card without my permmishing and i want my money back .. i didnt not tell them to take money from my debit card.
 3rd of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
You must have. You signed up for their trial membership to get free shipping at one of their member sites, didn't you? In order to qualify for your initial free shipping rebate, you had to complete a screen with your full name, address, password, AND DEBIT CARD NUMBER. It would not let you go to the next screen until you checked the box that said you had READ and AGREED to the terms of membership: that if you did not cancel within the 30-day trial period, your card would be charged the monthly membership fee. If I were you, I wouldn't be here making a complaint...I'd be going to their website, signing in using the email address and password that YOU GAVE THEM, and following their membership cancellation procedure immediately. Because as it stands now, you are a member of freeshipping.com and that amount will be charged to your debit card EVERY MONTH until you cancel.

The only other way that they could have done it is if you gave someone else your debit card number (or allowed it to be taken by being careless with it) and they used it in the manner described above without your knowledge.

(Btw, there is no such word as "permmishing"----do you not own a dictionary or know how to use spell-check? That's also what the red squiggly underlining means: it's to get your attention that the underlined word is misspelled, so you can fix it.)
 20th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
This company is AWFUL!!! They steal your money with schemes. I ordered flowers for Mothers day and now I am paying $12/month!!! RIDICULOUS!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
 7th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Freeshipping.com - no monthly fee shown
Insiders-Club: IBR Claims
PO Box 290728
Wethersfield,CT
Connecticut
Phone: 866-828-0142(326-0584)

I bought a book from Alibris and freeshipping.com popped up on the screen so I signed up for their service, nowhere did it say there was a monthly service charge and the 1st month was free, they are a fraudulent/scam company !
 20th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I bought a presant for my mother in law then it brought me to a page that said " Do you want free shipping on this item? " of course I said yes not knowing in a very sneaky way they would charge me $12.99 every month for NOTHING! I did not scrutinize my credit card bill thoroughly until I noticed a charge on there for free shipping .com I tried to call the number next to it and it was disconected. I called my credit card company and they did a three way. I was charged $12.99 for four months. The rep on the phone tried to justify this but to make a long story short I got the all the charges removed. Buy a presant for someone and be charged for shipping every month for the rest of you life. If this happens to you call your credit card company and the better business bureau. They did not make it clear at all that you will see recurring charges. Better yet do not be fooled if you are sent to a page for freeshipping.com DO NOT CLICK THAT BOX! Total SCAM ARTISTS!!...

Identity Theft Shield