logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
2. (15 mins ago)
Publishers Clearing House
PCH CLAIMS THAT I PLACED ORDER WHEN SUBMITTING DAILY ENTRY PRIZEWINNER CONFIRMATION
3. (16 mins ago)
jewelry
He stole my money and gave me junk jewelry
4. (17 mins ago)
Bob Diamond Real Estate
wrongful charges
5. (48 mins ago)
Fstrials.com
Please be careful of these people, they are thieves

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Freeshipping.com

Posted: 2013-03-10 by    joslbean

Scam

Parks, Arizona
After buying flowers from Proflowers.com I was sent a 30day free offer from Freeshipping.com that claimed I could get a rebate on shipping for the order I placed so I figured I would give it a try... That was a mistake, my trial was 30days and it takes 45days for them to process so it would have cost me a month of service at $12 something? Stay away from this company and I won't be shopping at anyone who promotes this kind of business...
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2009 by   kentucky7th 0 Votes
I thought that FreeShipping.com would be a help. After I joined, I did get $15 on one shipment, and since then, I get billed every month for their "service" and get NOTHING in return. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!
 17th of Mar, 2009 by   Mark Infield 0 Votes
I thought that FREE SHIPPING meant FREE SHIPPING like on other web sites. I have no intention of joining any service that you have to cancel. I am contacting the attorney general to report this scam. I will not buy flowers from Pro Flowers again. There are other more reputable businesses that will not try to scam you when you buy from them.

Mark Infield
Jamestown, NC
 8th of Oct, 2010 by   CDeacon 0 Votes
I purchased flowers at Proflowers.com earlier this year. I was sold partly because of a "shipping rebate" promise on that web site.
I found out later I had to join this freeshipping.com site to get rebate. I did that and later found out that there was a monthly charge to get this rebate. It took several weeks and two submissions to get my $10 rebate. I cancelled my "membership" on line back in March. My wife pays our bills and asks me to review the charges each month. I guess I was not very observant because just today I realized that freeshipping.com has been charging my credit card - $11.97 each month since last February for this scam! I was furious. I feel scammed and embarassed. I called freeshipping.com and let them know how deceiving their operation is. They said I never cancelled which was a not true. They told me they would refund the last two months. I have paid $95.76 for a $10 rebate!!!
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   adamsj71 0 Votes
Freeshipping.com is a scam and I would highly recommend not falling for their incentives. I sumitted over 10 claims and they processed only 2 (how convenient that the only two they "supposedly" received equaled the cost of the service). After contacting customer service, their only response was "sorry we didn't receive your documentation for the others". I read the fine print, keep very thorough records and the documentation was mailed immediately after purchases. By the time you account for what you pay for stamps, etc. you're paying them for nothing but a hassle!
 9th of Jan, 2011 by   Cher2 0 Votes
I was ordering flowers from FLOWERS.COM and deceided to complete the free shipping attachment. When I saw the monthly membership fee, I stopped the order and never submitted it. I also cancelled the flower order. This month I was billed the monthly fee $12.97 for freeshipping.com and never authorized it.
 14th of Jan, 2011 by   Jessica531 0 Votes
I would like to apologize for any confusion our program may have caused, and would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 866-828-0142, and one of our supervisors will assist you.

Thanks and have a great day!

Customer Care
Freeshipping.com
 20th of Jun, 2011 by   Cindy Lebel 0 Votes
This company is AWFUL!!! They steal your money with schemes. I ordered flowers for Mothers day and now I am paying $12/month!!! RIDICULOUS!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
 20th of Aug, 2011 by   batsandcats 0 Votes
I bought a presant for my mother in law then it brought me to a page that said " Do you want free shipping on this item? " of course I said yes not knowing in a very sneaky way they would charge me $12.99 every month for NOTHING! I did not scrutinize my credit card bill thoroughly until I noticed a charge on there for free shipping .com I tried to call the number next to it and it was disconected. I called my credit card company and they did a three way. I was charged $12.99 for four months. The rep on the phone tried to justify this but to make a long story short I got the all the charges removed. Buy a presant for someone and be charged for shipping every month for the rest of you life. If this happens to you call your credit card company and the better business bureau. They did not make it clear at all that you will see recurring charges. Better yet do not be fooled if you are sent to a page for freeshipping.com DO NOT CLICK THAT BOX! Total SCAM ARTISTS!!...
 30th of Dec, 2012 by   kate30 0 Votes
Absolute scam!!! Does not work. I signed up for a free 30 day trial. At the first day made a purchase thought their web site and claimed the shipping refunds, as they advertise you should do. 30 days ( 4 weeks) past by, I did not get anything they promised !!! I canceled my membership. Garbage website.
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   Freeshipping Supervisor356 +1 Votes
Hello,

It does not look like you have contacted us in regards to this issue- please feel free to email customer service directly at support@freeshipping.com or contact a supervisor directly at 866-828-0142.

Regards,

Freeshipping.com Customer Service
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   Jessica531 0 Votes
Hi!

We do apologize for any confusion regarding our program, your Introductory rebate is guaranteed regardless of your membership status. I do see your account has been cancelled so you will not be billed for a membership fee, and I also see your rebate is in process now. You will receive that check in 2-5 days to the address on file.

Regards,