logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (25 mins ago)
Lifecream
I don’t know how to stop bogus charges
2. (28 mins ago)
World Financial Group
Fraud
3. (43 mins ago)
Ocean Investment Group
Scam
4. (43 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize
5. (52 mins ago)
Cheap Flight Air
Did not receive Air Tickets

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FreeLotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds Complaints & Reviews - Just another lottery scam!

FreeLotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds Contacts & Informations

FreeLotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds

Posted:    Valerie

Just another lottery scam!

Received an e-mail from again requesting my Immediate Attention Requested - Reply by 12/20/06. It state's it is from the Division of Unclaimed Funds. It is in a form of a check with the address of Freelotto on it on the upper left side of the check. On the upper right hand side of the check it gives a check number of M98211. It state's pay the amount of 1 Million Dollars and has my name and address on it and is signed by Patrick J. Chambers. This not the only Prize that company has said I have won.

Beware people!

Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Feb, 2008 by   Tahir Mahboob Khan 0 Votes
I have received mail from freelotto that I won the prize of $ 1,000,000.00. But I have not claimed my prize because it is surely a fraud!
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   Asaeli Sinusetaki 0 Votes
I suspected something was strange when I was asked to fill in my credit card no., luckily I thought of surfing the web for more infor and found this forum.

I think we just have to be more careful when lots of money are being waved at us cos there is always a price to pay.
 4th of Mar, 2008 by   a.vinod 0 Votes
This freeelotto is a stupid thing in which they are sending so many mails intimating that i have won one million dollars this and that.. but every thing is fraud don't beleive and respond to the mails what they are sending to u k..
 5th of Mar, 2008 by   florence kilondi 0 Votes
Im florence kilondi i am a winner and i dont have a visa card how do i go about it.
phidy27@yahoo.com please advice me
 6th of Mar, 2008 by   ritasemausu 0 Votes
I reiceve the email says my check is a proved, I realy dont now whats going on.
 8th of Mar, 2008 by   Lebogang 0 Votes
I have been receiving messages from freelotto since last year December. My problem is thatthey keep on asking for my credit card number and i dont have it.WHY DO THEY NEED IT?. This is BS
 14th of Mar, 2008 by   loserwinner 0 Votes
Please people stop talking about Freelotto, you all know it is a SCAM but you just can't give up hope and want to belive it's not?

Last year I tumbled on Freelotto and even though I knew it's probably a scam I wanted to see how far can I go without giving money or my CVV.

Well I played once or twice free, then I thin about 2weeks later I got an e-mail saying I need to claim my price. Don't remember how much. But well, I did do it but only allmost like they wanted ;).

Instead of filling the information on they're website I send them an e-mail of all my info exept my Credit card number and CVV. Sure enought they took the bait, few days and THEY CALLED ME. And I live in Finand. Soo.. I can admit that when the call came I actually thought "well maybe they are for real". But no. They asked me a few things and last one was "do you have a credit card". I was like "hmm.. what do say" So i said NO. And the reply was "you dont have a credit card?" Again I said No

and after that all i heard was silence. She hung up right away :)

Now does that sound like a legit business people?

CVV is not needed to check your ID, never. All they would need is the number and thats pretty safe to give alone. But with CVV, bad things happen.
 17th of Mar, 2008 by   Narendra Kumar 0 Votes
I AM NARENDRA KUMAR FROM INDIA. I WANT TO PLAY FRRE LOTTO GAME BUT YOUR SIDE IS NOT OPEN. QUESTIONS MARK IN YOUR SIDE IS THERE ARE NO LONGER TO ELIGIBLE TO FREELOTTO GAME THIS MASSEGE IN YOUR SIDE.
 19th of Mar, 2008 by   mardouli ali 0 Votes
I received the first email from Free Lotto stating that I won a $ 1, 000, 000 prize. They wanted to verify my information and I did that exercise. I also asked to email to the above email address and the one I submitted first is no longer in use but they persisted to email it to the same address.
 20th of Mar, 2008 by   faisal mehmood 0 Votes
I received an email from Freelotto Many times i dont undestand this faisal, PCC, a division of PNI, has awarded over seventy-eight million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating fourteen millionaires and four ten million US dollar winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. faisal mehmood OF rawalpindi, review the official listing below to see if you are qualified to receive a check, upon proper submission in accordance with sponsor rules.

131145252 faisal mehmood abid majeed road
$1, 000, 000.00 PENDING

131145252 faisal mehmood abid majeed road
$300.00 PENDING

faisal, if you're on the list above, please complete your Payment Directive Form on the following page. Eligibility requirement: you must also verify your Claim ID listed above. Your Claim ID is your PIN # and it assures you that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry method, faisal mehmood and only faisal mehmood will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash that you shall become entitled to.

Click here to validate and complete your prize payment directive:
 20th of Mar, 2008 by   hashim mihar 0 Votes
dear sir!
I am one of your pending winning list winners. my pin nomber iis131634742.what about my pending winning status?for$1000000.00.
resently your E-mail was said" just I won"on09/03/2008.
but no inform after that E-mail.However, what is the current status?
hashim mihar.
 26th of Mar, 2008 by   MK 0 Votes
I agree that FreeLotto is a fraud. I fell for the USD$14.99 to play a few games. I then tried to cancel out but to no avail. Then I began to search the internet looking for ways to contact these people. I too live in Australia and yes I now see that I was gullible. If there is anyone who know how to stop these deductions can you please post note. I see that all above are over a year old. Wonder if there are any other fools out there more recent?
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   AZEEM 0 Votes
only flert websit :www.freelotto.com my card information put but not send chack. $1000, 000.00 only cheet.
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   ERDAL cAKMAK 0 Votes
hello, Lm Erdal from Turkey. l get e-mail about won freelotto one million dollars.have a check in e-mail by my name and have nunber of check and name of who signer it. It says on check,
FOR İMMEDİATE DELİVERY
PO BOX 4562
NEW YORK, NY 10163
SİGNER
Patrick J Chamlero

it says under on check that,
ERDAL, if you're on the list above, please complete your Payment Directive Form on the following page. Eligibility requirement: you must also verify your Claim ID listed above. Your Claim ID is your PIN # and it assures you that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry method, ERDAL CAKMAK and only ERDAL CAKMAK will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash that you shall become entitled to.
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by   Muhammed Safdar 0 Votes
I am a pending winner of the freelotto from some days I can not play the free lotto due to authorization code now a days when I try to play the freelotto question appears authorization code I have no authorization code how I can play the freelotto
 3rd of Apr, 2008 by   dawood naqeebi 0 Votes
You are all saying right iam with you same situation is here to.
 8th of Apr, 2008 by   brijesh kumar solanki 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

Thank you for E-Mail.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF TSN.Sir I Wants to you I am Winner this Free Lotto.ARE YOU SURE THIS TICKET NO. IS Winning Ticket No:37-2-48-41-46-25-43
Thanku,

WINNING TICKET NUMBER : 37-2-48-41-46-25-43

CASH FILE NUMBER : TFR/9900034943/JPT

AMOUNT WON : 1000, 000.00
 13th of Apr, 2008 by   Teneli 0 Votes
this free loto is bull shit:@ scam scam and scam
 16th of Apr, 2008 by   Stan 0 Votes
Thanks, for the comments. FreeLotto is also bombarding me with mail about winning so I checked on internet about complaints against them...well you guys have saved me.

The Dumbest Ways To Borrow Money