Fredericks of Hollywood

Horrible customer service

Fredericks of Hollywood
2 weeks ago I ordered a satin chemise for a friends bridal shower (in 5 days). It just arrived, wrinked as can be with a tear down the front. Since I will have to purchase a diferent item at a store now, I called FOH to make sure I can return the item and get reimbursed the original shipping that I paid. I was first connected to a woman who could barely speak or understand english. Then I was transferred to a man in customer service who condesendingly repeated that they could NOT reimburse me the original shipping, even though the item is damaged. He could not explain the reasoning behind this policy. Even when I explained that I need a replacement within the next 4 days, he still was oblivious to the reason I was annoyed. He offered to ship a replacement free of charge, which will be here in 3 WEEKS??? I asked if he could overnight the package and he refused. It is absurd to still be charged shipping for a damaged item, even if they refund the purchase price. This company has horrible customer service and I will never order from there again
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

28th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Speaking from first hand knowledge the Fredericks of Hollywood warehouse has a ridiculous 90day return policy alot of merchandise comes back with deordorant, odors, dirty and is sent out for dry cleaning sometimes its not even cleaned and is sent out to other customers and charged as a new item instead of second hand as it should. Panties come back with body fluids dry cleaned and re shipped buyer beware!!
 18th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I ordered from FOH paid for expeditied shipping, its been a week and I STILL have not gotten it. Why charge for overnight shipping when u do not get it? In fact, mine has not even been SHIPPED yet. Idk the quality of the item as I still havent gotten it...
 6th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
Ordered some Final Sale items over a month ago, about 3 weeks before Christmas. Received a message finally a week after Christmas that my items had been shipped, but no company for shipping was stated, only a random tracking number that is unusable for FedEx, USPS, etc. Tried messaging Customer Service on the website... no response. Called the number for CS online... no response, went to voicemail. So far they've taken about $50 USD, 4 weeks to "ship" my order, and 2 weeks to ignore my questions and complaints. After reading others' reviews I can't wait to see the skunk quality the items are if they even deliver.

Don't waste your time.