logo

Kumon Math & Reading
Children's education horror story
2. (2 mins ago)
Shopperdisc.co.uk
Unknown deduction from my bank account
3. (58 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
5. (1 hr 15 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Fredericks of Hollywood

Posted: 2011-03-15 by    Michelle Irwin

Horrible customer service

Fredericks of Hollywood
2 weeks ago I ordered a satin chemise for a friends bridal shower (in 5 days). It just arrived, wrinked as can be with a tear down the front. Since I will have to purchase a diferent item at a store now, I called FOH to make sure I can return the item and get reimbursed the original shipping that I paid. I was first connected to a woman who could barely speak or understand english. Then I was transferred to a man in customer service who condesendingly repeated that they could NOT reimburse me the original shipping, even though the item is damaged. He could not explain the reasoning behind this policy. Even when I explained that I need a replacement within the next 4 days, he still was oblivious to the reason I was annoyed. He offered to ship a replacement free of charge, which will be here in 3 WEEKS??? I asked if he could overnight the package and he refused. It is absurd to still be charged shipping for a damaged item, even if they refund the purchase price. This company has horrible customer service and I will never order from there again
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Mar, 2012 by   MeaganLo 0 Votes
Speaking from first hand knowledge the Fredericks of Hollywood warehouse has a ridiculous 90day return policy alot of merchandise comes back with deordorant, odors, dirty and is sent out for dry cleaning sometimes its not even cleaned and is sent out to other customers and charged as a new item instead of second hand as it should. Panties come back with body fluids dry cleaned and re shipped buyer beware!!
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   niki_353 0 Votes
I ordered from FOH paid for expeditied shipping, its been a week and I STILL have not gotten it. Why charge for overnight shipping when u do not get it? In fact, mine has not even been SHIPPED yet. Idk the quality of the item as I still havent gotten it...

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis