logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
eDreams
charging card without booking or reference
2. (22 mins ago)

FPL

Posted: 2012-08-14 by    ugonzalez

Over Billing/Shut Off

Miami, Florida
Well as all of you I am stuck with FPL. They over charge us tremendously. That being said, due to high bill these past few months, I made payments in installments. They claim that they sent us a Final Bill saying pay by this date or power is shut off. Well they did early this morning, they must have been waiting for me to leave the house because when my husband came home everything in the refregigerators was warm. I have paid my bill and accoding to them it takes five minutes to shut us down, however it takes them up to 24 hours to connect us. I also asked them to evaluate why my bill is so high when everyone elses is less than 150, well, according to them its time I get a new AC, its to old. I have plainly told them that since they are taking their time, when my food spoils they will have give me a credit for it as well as if we need to seek a hotel room, they will have to cover same. It just may be cheaper for them to actually put someone to work with all the money they are charging us.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Sep, 2013 by   Cvilloc 0 Votes
Beware of smart meter research them on you tube and see all the health problems caused by the radiation they emit they aren't telling us the truth!!! my bill has steadily increased from my usual bill. My first bill was half a month it was 37$ my next bill was 74$ and then 113$ 126$ and then smart meter installed and my bills started doing this 185$, 197$, 212$, 257$, and my most recent bill this month is 295$ my next projected bill is 247$ check out these links below. My Dad had a heart attack yesterday and he sleeps in his room at night and the meter is right outside his window next to his bed. Thanks fpl for creating this new health problem. ( I'm being sarcastic)

Beware of Free Land Scam