logo

Modnique.com
Terrible experience
5. (46 mins ago)
Garcinia
Paid in full - goods not received

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Fox TV Sports Complaints & Reviews - Score box off the screen

Fox TV Sports Contacts & Informations

Fox TV Sports

Posted:    Ken

Score box off the screen

Fox TV Sports
Fox Sports TV events such as baseball and football recently show the score box in the upper left hand corner of the tv screen and it is too far left so you only see half of the box and as a result do not see the scores. Do they know this or do I need some new technology tv to get only Fox tv sports?
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jan, 2012 by   bammsally 0 Votes
My local affiliate Fox 59, Indianapolis tells me that they now format for 16X9 inch screens and if you have a smaller television, too bad.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   Husker66 0 Votes
Fox Sports has not corrected this error as of January 2012. I have been trying to find a way to contact them but have not found an address to contact them by a regular letter, phone or E-mail. Would writing to the FCC help? I have a 16:9 ration screen and a 4:3 TV and both only give me half the score. No problem with ANY other network. I am watching on DISH network. Can some one help explain why they only want us to see half the score on either baseball or football?
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   SHANMOTY 0 Votes
I had this problem when I first got Dish. After sitting on hold for god knows how long finally a rep came on. There is a format button (same as * key) bottom left of numbers. Try that. Hope it helps ya out.
 24th of Sep, 2012 by   Cat-Dog 0 Votes
Just watched the GreenBay - Seatle game; WHATS UP THE THE NFL OFFICIALS ? HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS OR ARE THEY IN NEED OF A NEW OPTICAL PRESCRIPTION ??? WHAT THE H - IS GOING ON ????, We need some NEW PROFESSIONAL SIGHT SEEING OFFICIALS, who know what a GOOD call is all about. LOOKS like officials are getting paid on the side to make these blinded calls, gives football another bad name and its not because of the players this time !!!
 30th of Mar, 2013 by   penrith 0 Votes
The score box is off the screen I can, t really the other team score and also how many minutes to go during the rugby league season they should put it towards the middle of the screen I think that foxsports should do something straight away it.s ignoring quote a lot can you please get onto this ASAP please
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   Mick Gillespie 0 Votes
Only the right hand half of the score box is visible.How can I remedy this?
 14th of Apr, 2013 by   sgtjim 0 Votes
I am appalled at the Fox Sport network for its handling of the NRA sponsorship of yesterdays NRA 500. The NRA like any other sponsor paid for a service they did not get. Its is improper for business to be slanted for political reasons. by not giving full coverage of the sponsor yesterday Fox showed its true colors. I have been a watcher of Fox for a long time because I thought they were fair and unbiased but apparently I was wrong. Just like NASCAR I have been a fan since the mid 60's and now I find that political correctness is the name of the game. Shame on both of these entities.
 25th of May, 2013 by   Tish Rodriguez 0 Votes
You want to know why NASCAR ratings are down. Get rid of the idiots you have in the booth. I am sick of the Waltrip brothers and their useless so-called news. They have no clue in calling a race or anything else and their bias is unheard of. I thought commentators were supposed to be neutral in all aspects. The only brains you have in dealing with racing is Mike Joy.
Enough is enough. At least on the internet I can watch a race without having to mute it because of the lousy choice of commentators you have.
 26th of Oct, 2013 by   OklaJoe 0 Votes
I was watching the Oklahoma/Texas Tech game, close game early in the forth quarter and Fox cut off the game to show the World Series. Who care about the World Series. I was into the football game and you just cut it off! I thought you had a contract with the Big 12 to show their games. Saturday is suppose to be college football day; you can show baseball anytime through the week. Just sucked big time!!!
 27th of Oct, 2013 by   trentw 0 Votes
"Who care about the World Series"

Wow.

So what is Fox supposed to do? Cut off the start of the World Series game in favor of a college ball game? Think about the millions of fans that would be pissed if Fox let that college game wrap up before joining the World Series already in progress.
 21st of Jun, 2014 by   Glen Short 0 Votes
As usual ... Fox Sport ignore the comments about the score box on the NRL being half off the screen, , typical arrogant attitude ., take the money but dont assist any problems...

Black Money Fraud