logo

Tubal reversal done wrong

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

four winds casino/hotel, New Buffalo, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - thratening and abusive behavior

four winds casino/hotel Contacts & Informations

four winds casino/hotel

Posted:    jus]t me

thratening and abusive behavior

four winds casino
New Buffalo, Michigan
I was threatened by hotel employee to be throughn out naked into the street !!!
I was "comped"a room at the four winds hotel, when i went up to the room i sat down to take off my shoes when i felt my rear end getting wet, i stood up looked in the mirror, seen my bottom was wet.I then called the front desk to tell them of the problem, they sent up a maid soon as she walked in the room she said it had a strong odor of cat urine.she then called front desk and told them of the issue.the front desk told her to give me another room.and that the hotel would clean my cloths.that was fine seeing that i couldn't walk around with urine on my butt.so they took my cloths, and after a couple hours i needed cigarettes and was hungry, thirsty, .so i called the girl at the front desk and she told me as long as i was covered with a robe and had shoes on i could come down, so i did that's when there manager employee stopped me in front of people in the lobby and told me that if i didn't go back to my room he would throw me out, keep in mind i have no cloths.so i go back to the room and wait after a couple more hours i called and ask if they would at least get me something to wear, and some cigarettes, the manager said he could get some cloths at the shop there but they would be charged to my credit card, i came there to gamble not buy cloths because i sat in a bio-hazard that the cleaning crew missed.they did bring me a pack of cigarettes after a couple hours and charged me $10 for them.in the past couple days i had spent a little over $9, 000 there.and this is how i was treated.if the hotel would have just offered to take care of me instead of threatening to throw me out naked into the street this would not have been a big issue, and even when i talked to the casino host he said it was ridiculous to be treated like that and threatened, And heres the kicker the casino and hotel refuse to do anythig about it, they did offer me a free buffet WOW every week i get free coupons for that
I think there maybe a lawsuit here, , 1.) Extreme and outrageous conduct 2.) Willful misconduct 3.)Intimidation
4.) threat of work place violence
Comments United States Casinos
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2010 by   Really Raw 0 Votes
You should have used that $9, 000 to go to school so you could learn how to spell and use correct grammar.

This has to be a fake post. It is common sense not to go to a lobby in YOUR ROBE. If you had so much money, you should have ordered up your food and cigs from room service. Also, to only have ONE set of clothes for several days at a casino??

I call BS on this ridiculous story.
 17th of May, 2011 by   rxtweeter -1 Votes
This casino is the worst I have ever been to. The pit bosses and dealers act like they work for the Indian mafia. I have never seen employees at a casino that are allowed to be so rude to people. If you ask for anything they will say no. Also, I have never seen a place where blacks and asians can hang out at the tables smoking and not even play. They are allowed to be loud and obnoxious annoying paying patrons and not even playing the games. I would never go back to this place after experiencing this time after time at the Four Winds Casino in New Buffalo Michigan.
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   JusticeToCasinos 0 Votes
This casino like many else treat their employees just as bad! After taking a job on the casino floor, an employee was asked to "fill in as a supervisor" in the buffet. The f&b director is one of the worst people person I've ever seen. After working the buffet the employee was told that the supervisor title would be stripped and would have to be a hourly server. The employee uimmediately asked to return to the supervisor position on the casino floor. The director told her to fill out a transfer. Keep in mind the employee never filled out a transfer to the buffet but filling in. After 2 months of waiting for the transfer all current fulltime employees were dismissed stating the positions were eliminated. Before the elimination the casino HR dept advised the employee to speak to the labor board to resolve the issue. The 4 women filed separate lawsuits. The employee referenced in this post was awarded an amount of money April 2011. They refused to pay. The judge issued a$100 per day pennalty for non payment. They have been given several deadlines to pay with the most recent on june 1st 2012. The lawyers waited at the courthouse with there smug looks only to avoid payment once again. If this had been a regular person, he would have had a garnishment or been incarcerated by now. At one point the casino tried stating that the lawsuit was discrimination. Problem with that is the employee is indian too. And it was the casino who advised on labor board contact. This is a big example that is you conduct business in this country you should be held to the same laws as anyone else. You can take everyone "US" currency then you should follow the laws, or start accepting rocks and quilts as casino currency.

Mortgage Costs are Going Up