logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (8 mins ago)
scam ebay seller tlc_international
they sell fakes as original
2. (13 mins ago)
Complaints and reviews

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Flixjunky.com Complaints & Reviews - It is a catastrophe!

Flixjunky.com Contacts & Informations

Flixjunky.com

Posted: 2012-12-10 by    Antonio P.

It is a catastrophe!

Flixjunky.com
Went on you tube to find a missed TV episode of doc martin. Found a list and had to fill in an iq test to release the episode. Flixjunky.com showed the list of episodes behind so I knew I was almost there. It said to release the episode on my email but it has never come.
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2012 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
So contact their customer support.
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   The Lidman Foundation 0 Votes
And then let Brenda know how it went.
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   Johanna Willis 0 Votes
I tried to view the end of a movie that my husband and I had been watching. The only way to get there was through "flix". I never did gain access to the movie but I was offered the option of "joining" flixjunky.com for only $49.99/ month! I said no and got out of the site as quickly as possible. I am now being charged at that rate and am trying to find a customer service number and a way out of paying this membership fee for a club that I never wanted to join.
 22nd of Jun, 2013 by   Dreamgirl 0 Votes
how do i claim for my refund and unsubscribe this policy.
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   Heli Rajamäki 0 Votes
I did get 3 months refund my money back.. shitty company, never use this or anyone else free trial systems...thats just scam!!! And yes, I did have to use strong words to even have this much refund back.. just dont use it!!!
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   stefaniaLoz 0 Votes
I had the same bad experience, and Flixjunky is ripping off of 49.9$ each month for the lasts 4 months, by automatic payment that I never permitted… without any receive or mail!! I just found out! I don't know how these guys can still be around? I found a way, just about to change my credit card !!!
 1st of Feb, 2014 by   Alastair2014 0 Votes
I have just discovered Flixjunky have been debiting USD49.95 from my account without my authority? My credit card provider is currently investigating, but they are clearly con-artists who deserve to rot in hell !!!

Black Friday Shopping and New Computer Scam