logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Branson Extra
Failure to pay hotel bill as promised
2. (10 mins ago)
ATP Financial Group
Bunch of scammers
3. (10 mins ago)
icc cricket council uk promo2013
claim for prize money
4. (10 mins ago)
pepsi company u.k
pepsi company scam my money
5. (10 mins ago)
Saturn Nederland
Not honoring promises

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Flixjunky.com Complaints & Reviews - It is a catastrophe!

Flixjunky.com Contacts & Informations

Flixjunky.com

Posted: 2012-12-10 by    Antonio P.

It is a catastrophe!

Flixjunky.com
Went on you tube to find a missed TV episode of doc martin. Found a list and had to fill in an iq test to release the episode. Flixjunky.com showed the list of episodes behind so I knew I was almost there. It said to release the episode on my email but it has never come.
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Flixjunky.com complaints
Flixjunky.com - Theft

Comments

10th of Dec, 2012 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
So contact their customer support.
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   The Lidman Foundation 0 Votes
And then let Brenda know how it went.
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   Johanna Willis 0 Votes
I tried to view the end of a movie that my husband and I had been watching. The only way to get there was through "flix". I never did gain access to the movie but I was offered the option of "joining" flixjunky.com for only $49.99/ month! I said no and got out of the site as quickly as possible. I am now being charged at that rate and am trying to find a customer service number and a way out of paying this membership fee for a club that I never wanted to join.
 22nd of Jun, 2013 by   Dreamgirl 0 Votes
how do i claim for my refund and unsubscribe this policy.
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   Heli Rajamäki 0 Votes
I did get 3 months refund my money back.. shitty company, never use this or anyone else free trial systems...thats just scam!!! And yes, I did have to use strong words to even have this much refund back.. just dont use it!!!
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   stefaniaLoz 0 Votes
I had the same bad experience, and Flixjunky is ripping off of 49.9$ each month for the lasts 4 months, by automatic payment that I never permitted… without any receive or mail!! I just found out! I don't know how these guys can still be around? I found a way, just about to change my credit card !!!
 1st of Feb, 2014 by   Alastair2014 0 Votes
I have just discovered Flixjunky have been debiting USD49.95 from my account without my authority? My credit card provider is currently investigating, but they are clearly con-artists who deserve to rot in hell !!!
 12th of May, 2014 by   ryanbmurdoch 0 Votes
I just created a account on flixjuny and then canceled my account straight away will they still try to take money from my bank card
 21st of May, 2014 by   z0e 0 Votes
I signed up for the flixjunky 5day free trial but the didn't have what I wanted to watch so I haven't used the site at all but I've just noticed they taken £30.80 from my account and apparently because I signed up through the free trial promotion I'm not eligible for a refund?? I've cancelled my subscription and received a conformation email, does anyone know if I will be able to get my money back?
 5th of Sep, 2014 by   wth! 0 Votes
A week ago I signed up for flixjunky because they claimed there was a free trial offered. Figured if I didn't want to "join" after the free trial, I could cancel and not be charged. Yeah, right! When I looked at what their movie line-up was, there were no movies there that I had ever even heard of - ever! So I quickly went to the cancellation page to cancel my membership, then called their number to make sure I was cancelled and as a second mode of cancelling. I was assured no money would be taken out of my bank account and that I would receive an email notifying me of my cancelled membership. Yeah, right! I also notified my bank immediately and had my card cancelled as an extra measure of protection. One week later, I check my bank account and notice that money had been withdrawn from my account for this fake company. I have since notified my bank of this and they are investigating them for fraud. Hopefully, no further money will be withdrawn from my account as I noticed after joining this site that the monthly charges were $45 for membership!!
 10th of Oct, 2014 by   Theresa Dosh 0 Votes
I was charged 49.95 on my credit card for services. I never knowingly signed up for flixjunky and I certainly never gave them my credit card information. I called them to cancel the transaction and was told that was not possible since I did not cancel within the trial period. I have never been this angry.
 15th of Oct, 2014 by   Bulkcarrier 0 Votes
it happenned tome the same, I talk to my bankers but nothing could be done, just to block my card and expect that never may fall again in that trap
 17th of Nov, 2014 by   barbaros.tanacan1951@hotmail.com 0 Votes
hiçbir film seyretmeden 113.00 tl paramı halk bankasından kestiniz acele olarak paramın iadesini yapın lütfen.barbaros tanaçan
 17th of Nov, 2014 by   barbaros.tanacan1951@hotmail.com 0 Votes
paramın iadesini istiyorum lütfen yanlışlıkla üye falan olduysada iptal edin ben emekli biriyim şimdiden teşekkürler.

Holiday Hiring Tips