logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Diet ultimo
no response to cancel further products
2. (4 mins ago)
TRADELINES TO BOOST CREDIT SCORES
Todd stockton of highlands ranch colorado ripped me off !
3. (15 mins ago)
didnt solve my problem

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Flixjunky.com Complaints & Reviews - It is a catastrophe!

Flixjunky.com Contacts & Informations

Flixjunky.com

Posted: 2012-12-10 by    Antonio P.

It is a catastrophe!

Flixjunky.com
Went on you tube to find a missed TV episode of doc martin. Found a list and had to fill in an iq test to release the episode. Flixjunky.com showed the list of episodes behind so I knew I was almost there. It said to release the episode on my email but it has never come.
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2012 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
So contact their customer support.
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   The Lidman Foundation 0 Votes
And then let Brenda know how it went.
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   Johanna Willis 0 Votes
I tried to view the end of a movie that my husband and I had been watching. The only way to get there was through "flix". I never did gain access to the movie but I was offered the option of "joining" flixjunky.com for only $49.99/ month! I said no and got out of the site as quickly as possible. I am now being charged at that rate and am trying to find a customer service number and a way out of paying this membership fee for a club that I never wanted to join.
 22nd of Jun, 2013 by   Dreamgirl 0 Votes
how do i claim for my refund and unsubscribe this policy.
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   Heli Rajamäki 0 Votes
I did get 3 months refund my money back.. shitty company, never use this or anyone else free trial systems...thats just scam!!! And yes, I did have to use strong words to even have this much refund back.. just dont use it!!!
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   stefaniaLoz 0 Votes
I had the same bad experience, and Flixjunky is ripping off of 49.9$ each month for the lasts 4 months, by automatic payment that I never permitted… without any receive or mail!! I just found out! I don't know how these guys can still be around? I found a way, just about to change my credit card !!!
 1st of Feb, 2014 by   Alastair2014 0 Votes
I have just discovered Flixjunky have been debiting USD49.95 from my account without my authority? My credit card provider is currently investigating, but they are clearly con-artists who deserve to rot in hell !!!
 12th of May, 2014 by   ryanbmurdoch 0 Votes
I just created a account on flixjuny and then canceled my account straight away will they still try to take money from my bank card
 21st of May, 2014 by   z0e 0 Votes
I signed up for the flixjunky 5day free trial but the didn't have what I wanted to watch so I haven't used the site at all but I've just noticed they taken £30.80 from my account and apparently because I signed up through the free trial promotion I'm not eligible for a refund?? I've cancelled my subscription and received a conformation email, does anyone know if I will be able to get my money back?

eBooks - Now at the Library!

Latest Groups