logo

Original Keyless
Terrible company
2. (5 mins ago)
Lusso Baby.ca
Not delivering product -working with subcontractor
3. (22 mins ago)

fling
India
www.fling.com
Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of May, 2008 by   Ken 0 Votes
I"ve read through the various negative comments on thissite related to Fling.com, they are not uncommon for sites of this nature.

I am a Certifiied Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist, like what a CPA is to accounting I am helping people who have been scammed in the area of fraud and identity theft. what you and others have described boarders on abuse, but it happens to people every day.

There is a way to deal with this company and have your rights protected and respected and to quickly resolve your problem. If you are interested in learning how to accomplish that just give me a call at 206-227-5325 or toll free at 866-901-0336 and I'll get you some information that can help you resolve this issue.
-- Ken
 31st of Jul, 2008 by   Oscar 0 Votes
i have tried unsubscribing from fling a million times but it does not allow us to do so. it rejects the email address and password even though it is correct!! WORST WEBSITE EVER...Help ME!!!1
 23rd of Mar, 2009 by   alternateblog 0 Votes
Ok, the only way to unsubscribe is by calling their support hotline. It should be free, but I'll find out if I get a bill from that soon. It is 1(888) 824-3640

Tell them what you want: You want to cancel your fling.com subscription

They will offer you another trial subscription. Say no and make sure that you say you do not wish to remain a customer and you will make no further purchases. That way they can't misunderstand.

After that, they'll tell you that the subscription is cancelled. Make sure with the support person that there will be a confirmation email sent for Fling.com cancellation. I got my cancellation email. I'll also be calling the bank to keep an eye out for unsolicited charges to my account. I'd advise you do, too. Hopefully, this will get you out of the nightmare. Good luck!

P.S. please be nice to the support person. They're not directly related with Fling, but I'm sure they get all the flak for it. It'll also keep them from "misinterpreting" you out of spite.

3 Top Tips for Finding College Aid