Firstsource Advantage, LLC

Firstsource Advantage, LLC
205 Bryant Woods South
Amherst, New York
Phone: 18004307345
I contacted the collection company to settle a debt. I informed them that I would call them back when I received verification from the bank. But I would not do a check by phone I would send a cashiers check. They called me 5 times within an hour on my cell phone and called my home and shared information with someone that answered the phone without authorization. Repeated word for word the conversation, amount owed, settlement info, that I was going to borrow the money to pay this debt off, even included that I would call them back. I called the company back and spoke to the woman who admitted she shared information. I know this is a violation of my rights. Is there anything that can be done?
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies

20th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
i keep getting new collection agencies, Firstsource being the latest, trying to collect on an account and adding to my credit reports, from Windstream that has been investigated and dismissed in 2014. i don't know what to do. As soon as i show proof to one, another agency takes it over. i do not understand why the credit bureaus keep allowing this to happen either. any help?

Firstsource Logo Firstsource