logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

3. (48 mins ago)
Olx
Fake add and gave my phone no
4. (48 mins ago)
Non Delivery, Refusal to give refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

First Aid Web (FirstAidWeb.com) Complaints & Reviews - CPR card is a rip off!

First Aid Web (FirstAidWeb.com) Contacts & Informations

First Aid Web (FirstAidWeb.com)

Posted:    BG

CPR card is a rip off!

Since filing the original complaint have been contacted by First Aid Web. I supplied them with a copy of the receipt that I paid thru paypal. However instead of providing the CPR card they have been arguing about their customer service. If they had good customer service the card would have already been provided. Instead I have had to spend the last month and a half trying to get what I paid for. I have now gone elsewhere to take care of the problem.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jan, 2009 by   deleon 0 Votes
I have been waiting for 3weeks now. I took the test and pass and paid for it and still nothing.Why should i have to go somewhere else after paying 30.00 for this. I didn't think this site would do this. I guess i was wrong I just want my card or my money so I can get my cpr card somewhere else. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED THIS CARD FOR MY JOB.!!!
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   Court Ellis 0 Votes
I just downloaded it from online and printed the diplomas on some real pretty paper, threw it on the wall and took the certification to my jobs and had it placed in my training record.
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   Court Ellis 0 Votes
A young man expressed desire to complete this program and once completed he printed out his new credental and hung the diploma on his wall and put the card in his wallet
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   FabiansGirl 0 Votes
This website is a complete fraud. My husband completed the course, proceeded to the payment page where it took his credit card info before loading the card to print. Once he hit submit it charged the card but never loaded the card to be printed. We emailed them twice and got no response and the # they have on the website is no longer in service...how convenient. I reported them to my bank as for fraud so I was refunded the money while my bank investigates this on our behalf.
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   Shoshanda Lavine 0 Votes
OMG. Am I EVER going to receive my CPR card that was obviously pd for threw my husbands debit card. This feels like a total Fraud. My heart aches at the thought that this could really happen to someone. I entrusted you guys to uphold your end and NOTHING, NOTHING so far. Please advise me of what to do. Once again I will tell you that I took the CPR test on Oct. 29th and was suppose to get the card on or before the 5th of Nov. You guys are on the Web and you are ripping people off. Shame on you. Then I get NO response back from you guys. It is as thou you are saying FUCK YOU. I want some results or perhaps other actions should be taking. I have e-mailed you and giving you my e-mail on several attempts. But, just in case you say you didn't get it I will give it to you again. It is sgarlavine70@yahoo.com. My name is Shoshanda Lavine. Please show that you care. This card is very important and will determine me keeping my job.
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   Shoshanda Lavine 0 Votes
I WANT MY MONEY OR MY CPR CARD. I HAVE TAKING THE TEST AND PD FOR IT AND STILL NOTHING. AND NOTHING FROM YOU GUYS. NOT A RESPONSE AT ALL. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE. I FEEL AS THOUGH YOU AREN'T TRUE TO YOUR WORD. TOOK THE TEST ON OCT 29TH AND WAS SUPPOSE TO GET MY CARD ON OR BEFORE THE 5TH OF NOV. NOTHING WHY.

Real Estate Scam