logo

Fingerhut

Posted: 2013-05-07 by    Gennalee J

safeline plus

Fingerhut
I never realized that I was being charged for safeline plus on my account... I called to request it removed or have proof of enrollment and was told I can only be refunded for the past 60 days... I tried to ask for a phone number to safeline plus but was told there was none.. I will be contacting the BBB and the Attorney Generals Office.. This is illegal and fingerhut needs to know this
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Mar, 2014 by   gloria clyde 0 Votes
i have an account with fingerhut, they have been charging with some kind of insurance plus safeline, was able to cancel the insurance but not safeline, no telephone number available, how could a bussiness do this?Is this legal?
 16th of Jan, 2015 by   Flash Tidings -1 Votes
I.m experiencing the same situation with both my Fingerhut account and my Gettington account. I finally received a call from Safeline in that I didn't sign up for it. The representative I spoke with was sympathetic once I explained that I was self-employed and completely aware that Safeline Insurance wouldn't benefit me. When I spoke with Fingerhut collections they were very supportive and understood my reason for not paying due to accruing interest as a result of Safeline's Insurance policy. Hopefully Safeline will deduct the $1, 200 quickly.

Help for Homeowners: HARP 2.0