logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
THE SEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU,Sweepstakes Prize entry Center P.O. BOX 549012- Dallas ,TX 75354-9012
I Have not received my wininning Prize worth $12,000,000.00

Posted:    dontask1234

High Pressure Sale

Health-Mor
Michigan
We got a scratch off card in the mail. I scratched it off and got 4 kings and a 7.. I decided to call the number to see what I had won. Teresa had told me that in order to determine what we had won, we would have to listen to a 45 minute presentation. She stated how they don't do any commercial advertising, how they just have people come in and do presentations. And that me and my husband had to be together. So apparently my Hubby made the appointment, since his friends had done the same thing.. So again Teresa had told me that we wouldn't have to buy it just listen to the presentation and then we would get our free prize.

So we had the guy come. They told us it would only be like 45 minutes. It was more like 2 hours. Not my idea of fun. Coming home from work to hear some guy ramble on and on about this vacuum and defender. He told us that it would be in total of $2750. But he was sure he could talk to his manager and see if he could get 800 off instead of 400. So then we ask him about the Knives we are supposed to get. Hes like uhm, well if you qualify and get one, I'll bring those out when I bring you your set. Are you serious?

Don't be fooled. This isn't a presentation its a high pressure sales pitch! And you won't get any prize!
You need to really research this product and their sales pitch before you can buy anything.. Plus you can get it on ebay for cheaper.
And at the end of his presentation he will ask you for 10-20 people who you think would be interested in this product..
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Sep, 2009 by   karleebarlee 0 Votes
It sounds like the kirby of the region i live in.
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   jo2008 0 Votes
I received a scratch off today also with four kings and a 7! I thought it was a scam and I haven't called the number yet either! I am so glad that you posted your comment. Thank you so much and I hope others don't get fooled by this horrible scam.
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   BlacklightFloater 0 Votes
I agree! This happened to me. Four kings and a 7! It was from Sound Air Solutions in Everett. It came from the inside of the ads that come with my Redmond Reporter, (city newspaper) Co sponsored by FilterQueen who I've also done research on who does this same tactic!!! Do they think we are stupid?! Yes. But here is my picture PROOF! Both numbers, toll free and regular lead to the company, NOT a prize hotline as the internet has shown.
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   Filterqueen_should.burn.to.the.ground +1 Votes
Yeah I too received the same scratch card and got the 4 kings and a 7 poker hand ! Such a joke to say that everyone had just scratched the top winning hand that is a "1:1, 000, 000" chance of receiving ! On top of that, to actually receive a free scratch and win card in the mail just giving away prizes like the $10, 000 I just apparently won doesn't make any sense. This particular scam is for the FilterQueen Indoor Air Quality System in my town. These con artist's make me sick, as I read they have got a lot of people under their trickery and trading hard earned money for terrible products and wasted time !
 9th of Jul, 2013 by   balancechi 0 Votes
just received a poker jackpot post card in the mail with my paper. I scratched it off and saw that I was a winner with 4Jand one 2. I look back to see what I had won and it was a digital camera. So I called the local number on the post card. Well, the representative said this is only for home owners. Since I rent an apartment I am not eligible.
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   MissF 0 Votes
Thank you so much for your comments everyone and the post overall. This scam was about to happen to my parents and I was researching on it. They are older people and very naive so I have to keep an eye on them. I am very glad that someone actually posted something and I was able to find it cause they have an appointment scheduled. I hope tomorrow they can call and cancel it because no one has time for it. I feel bad that they trick people just because of the prize that they supposedly give and people that could really use that money fall into this. Again, thanks a lot!
 8th of May, 2014 by   Notbuyingit! 0 Votes
I too received 4 kings and a 7. I was about to call when I decided to check it out on google.
Thank you so much for your report. You saved me a lot of irritation. I called them just to see what they would say. Sure enough, he started reading their little speech and wanting to set up an appt to get my opinion on an air filter. It would take an hour and I'd be guaranteed a prize. So I was able to say that it was too long a meeting and decline. Thank you, again.

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups