logo

SCBN
Prescription Advocacy
2. (0 mins ago)
KSRTC / Online Booking
Money debited twice from my account
3. (4 mins ago)

Movies are faulty

FILMOUS
Russia
filmous.com
The movies are faulty in that they "stop" playing. I've complained twice but Filmous doesn't even bother coming back to me.
Comments Russia Movies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Feb, 2010 by   Muddd 0 Votes
FILMOUS.COM IS ONE CRAPPY COMPANY- THEY ARE BILLING MY CREDIT CARD EVEN AFTER SAYING THEY WOULD NO'T. Do NOT sign up for Filmous.com or Movieberry.com or PandaMP3.com - they are all connected & all of them will continue to place monthly charges on your card even after you opt out of their membership.

To make matters worse, most of their ( filmous.com ) files were never even able to be downloaded.

Unless you want to go through a BIG HASSLE with your credit card company because some crooks in Russia keep charging for services you will not receive, STAY FAR AWAY FROM filmous.com and the others mentioned above.

filmous.com, filmous.com, filmous.com, filmous.com, filmous.com,
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   abby normal 0 Votes
I see I am not the only one being treated like garbage by filmous. At first I didn't realize that movieberry.com and filmous.com were operated by the same company. Then some online posts from other unhappy filmous and movieberry customers brought it up & I noticed the same exact selection of files on both filmous.com & movieberry.com- word to the Wise: Stay away from filmous & movieberry !!!
 4th of Jul, 2010 by   minuteman 0 Votes
hi ...

the three companies, filmous, movieberry and movie pro are all heavily linked.

does anyone know of any other movie download companies that are run on similar lines but with a better communications system, movies that are available as soon as the particular site anounces them and movies that are not locked up in what seems to be a permanent state of 'low quality'?

i have tried to find an alternative without any success so hope someone can help.
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   Dago T 0 Votes
First time trying filmous today, I can't even get to the billing page. Thanks for saving me a lot of aggravation!
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   Johnlin 0 Votes
They dont answer support issues!
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   DMACKAY 0 Votes
Shocked!! I have just read the other comments on this thread and I can't believe my eyes.I have neen with Filmous for over 4 years without a problem. They always answer any queries I have, they alaways refund credit to your account should a download be corrupted and they alaways deliver on their promises regarding credit bonuses etc.

Firstly you must buy and download IDM. (Internet download manager). This download software works perfectly with Filmous movies. You also get regular bug fix updates from IDM. Do not be shy to accept these updates. Once you have IDM installed, then pay your $30 to Filmous and you'll be delighted. I certainly am. All the HD movies look amazing on my Panasonic 47" LED (4 weeks old). Even Divx.hq (high quality) downloads are great. NEVER download divx. The quality is poor. Just wait until the site has the better quality versions available.
I have nothing but praise for this site. Beats the hell out of £4.50 a movie from SKY.

Douglas,