logo

Posted:    Valerie

Harassment

Fifth Third Bank
53.com
Sick and tired of getting computer messages and then nitwits harassing me when my loan is not even late. Within 3 days of the grace period I have been harassed constantly that I paid the loan off and told them to shove it. Harass customers that are LATE or missing payments... I have NEVER been late and have to put up with this BS... NO MORE... FIRST THIRD BANK STINKS!!!

On ALL my taped recordings I constantly tell the caller how disruptive they are and I'll never bank there again. IF you want a CAR loan DISREGARD this group of NIT WITS...
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008 by   Cheri 0 Votes
I recently went through weeks of harrassment by 5/3. I got a call from a 'collection agency'. They were making up lies and telling me I had $400 that was past due on a loan. They gave me false information, an address that was 15 years old, and then told me that I lied on my loan application.

Well turns out, this 'collection agency' is an internal department of 5/3. I switched car insurance and my insurance agency didn't sent them a certificate. 5/3 purchased insurance and wanted me to pay for it.

I sent them all my insurance information, but continued to get multiple daily phone calls from the 'collection agency' saying that it was going to court.

It took ten phone calls to 5/3 customer service to get them to stop AFTER they received the information they wanted.

I will never do any kind of business with 5/3 again.
 31st of Aug, 2009 by   closeyouraccount 0 Votes
I am looking to start a class action law suit but need your story http://closeyourbankaccount.blogspot.com/

Tax Tips: Phishing-Malware - February 2010