Complaint against Fidelity investments

1)) I have invested Rs.10000 under tax advanatge fund and given purchase request on 5th of february( Transaction no - 12420025), which is under process as on today after 13 days.After that i regeistered the complaints in Fidelity thrice, but still neither my invested amount is returned to my account nor it is reflecting in my Fidelity folio.

2) I have submitted KYC form along with online application form on 03/02/10 - sent through normal post as per their advise.Also as per their guidlines mentioned in the KYC application form, i have sent my Original Pan card and Voters ID card to Fidelity-Mumbai adress. Still i have not got any acknowledgement on the same and even i have not got my original pan card and voters ID card back

Pls guide me on the above issues, also let me know the correct platform to discuss this issue.

I shall be ever gratefull to you

Thanking you
Vasude Bankapur
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country India Complaint category Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful?
More Fidelity Complaints & Reviews
Fidelity - horrible customer service

4th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Fidelity - Dishonest and frustrating

I have had an account at Fidelity for many years and it has been frustrating. The salesmen have become very high pressure, getting your money out of your account is difficult - I have had to call the chairman's office 3x to get my money, and they charge you to close your account. I am closing my account this month.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Fidelity - Will not release funds
Edward Wang
12419 NE 140th St.
Phone: 425 821 5369

I recently rolled over my IRA accounts from Fidelity to wells fargo and were charged $50 for closing account. I talked with a customer service representative, he said this fee is charged for keeping my account information, that I didn't ask them to keep.
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Fidelity - Will not release funds

Have been dealing with fidelity since November trying to get the correct amount so I can start my retirement and they refuse to get me the correct information. I have given them all the correct paper work. I am told they have bumped my case up to high but that has been 3 weeks ago. They never call back with any updates.

Contact Us