logo

Forlan Wilson
scam of package
2. (3 mins ago)
Stickershoppe.com
I will never shop there again and encourage you to shop from other sticker shops that will not insult your intelligence
3. (9 mins ago)

NprComputers vs. FGUA
5004/5006 Shamrock Dr.
New Port Richey, Florida
Phone: 727-277-8006
Please contact us with any knowledge of a class-action suit against FGUA for billing issues.

-kenny
727-277-8006

Synopsis:

Fgua "purchased" the water monopolies (Lindrick and Aloha that we know of). Their first bill to our computer store was for 16000 gallons of water (we don't drink that much coffee).

Numerous calls and weeks later we get a call from a representative of FGUA that stated there were numerous billing issues in their office and after apologizing for the overage in our consumption/billing he assured me that they would take the next three bills (half a year in the future) and from that would average the bill we overpaid for and then allocate the overage to the bill following the next three bills (we're billed every two months and typically it's 12-15 dollars). I suggested he take our last 6 months bills and average them instead (seems more logical, yet perhaps less profitable for the profiteer monopoly).

In any event, FGUA's claim is that the prior company did not keep proper records (we offered ours, simple right?).

In short, this is nothing more than a numbers game and here's how it's played: XCorporation overbills millions of people KNOWING FULL AND WELL that only a percentage of them will notice or if they notice even fewer will have time to address the phone tag buffer. So that translates in millions to allocate toward the few thousand they might have to pay when drawn to court.

Needless to say, we prefer real patriotism here and capitalism never really sat right with me anyway (ESPECIALLY since the monopoly board holds so few players) so if anybody else out there is interested please contact us by stopping by or calling. We will be sending flyers out to our neighbors in the immediate community here hoping that there's a provable pattern (and I think there just might be) of overbilling.

5006 Shamrock Dr.
New Port Richey, FL
(727) 277-8006

FGUA

Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jun, 2013 by   anotherangrycitizen 0 Votes
 17th of Jun, 2013 by   waterthis 0 Votes
I'm mystified. My bill is averaging $255 a month! This is for two retired people! They must think we stay in the shower all day long. The biggest puzzle is the sewage charges...and yes, we do flush our toilets! But most of the water usage is from a once a week lawn watering (20 min per zone) and we know that water does not go down the sewer. So how can FGUA justify charging me triple $$$ for sewage when the water is absorbed by the ground??? When I called I was told that they give us a "break" by only charging us sewage charges for the first 10, 000 gallons of water. Are they kidding? This is a break?
 23rd of Oct, 2013 by   AshleyagainstFGUA 0 Votes
I was away from my house in Lehigh for 4 years and now my bill has accrued over $2000!!! How is this even possible or even LEGAL! How do these people sleep at night???? It's seriously disgusting and I have no other choice but to go through these disgusting assholes. There should be legal action against them!!! This is a scam and theft and needs to be stopped!
 24th of Oct, 2013 by   Kenny Hendrick22.37 0 Votes
Luckily, after seeing that this monopoly of racketeering was still sending bills for no service and no product, I left florida~! Now if the storms would stop following me around (a tree fell on the bus breaking a 200w @ 24v solar panel from it's array ';-(

BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT BEING EXTORTED !! WOOOO WOOOOO!
 1st of Dec, 2013 by   Ma-gnum 0 Votes
We were not living in our house for months and we kept receiving water bills, we questioned them and they had someone come out and check for leaks. They said there were no leaks. We turned off the water value at our house and had lock put on our two outside faucets. Bills kept coming to the amount of $377.03.
We have since sold the house. They have the nerve to turn it over to a collection agency. Not sure what to do? Angry
 17th of Jan, 2014 by   Den Hall 0 Votes
I just moved to New Port Richey a month ago. I'm single, disabled, have no pool, and am used to $34 per month water bills. My first bill with fgua for 29 days was for $160!! I cant pay that on disability! Fgua said I must have a leak but there is no evidence anywhere of a leak. Upon finding this link, it appears I found the answer to what's going on. Let's do something to stop this-from contacting the media to filing a class action suit. Join me!
 17th of Jan, 2014 by   Rhiannon 143 0 Votes
They told me my usage tripled because I filled my in ground pool. They said I called in and told them I did. I don't have a pool! They manually read the meters and must have switched the meter numbers with my neighbors. Lucky them. They refused to check, correct, or adjust! By the way, I work for a water billing company in Safety harbor and we can only charge what the municipality's rates are. It's the law or your are profiting from selling water! If there is a class action lawsuit please call me too!

Rhiannon and Dan
781-608-3520
 11th of Mar, 2014 by   manuel torres 0 Votes
i live in pasco too, and the bill is going over the fence .the house is empty and we try to sell the house but with all the problem that we have we coudn't do it . i speak with one of that office and they told me tha if the house still in our name the are going to sent abill for the service no matter if we dont use the water .we cancel the service 5 years ago and still sending abill., how we are going to pay for something that we don't use, that's not fair, has to be something that we can do it to stop this repo
 4th of Apr, 2014 by   Melissa Schubiger 0 Votes
It is complete BS that we have to pay a bill if we aren't utilizing their service. The answer I received from these idiots is that we have to pay each month to cover all the people losing their homes and the snow birds. They said it's the only way to pay their employees or they would be out of business. They put a lien on my house for 157.00!!! This is a complete joke!
 7th of Jul, 2014 by   M. Christie 0 Votes
My mother passed away in April of this year 2014 and her house has been empty for almost the last 3 months however she has been getting charged every month from FGUA out of her checking acct. So today 7/7/14 I contacted FGUA to let them know that she had passed away and to ask them about the charges, and let them know that I would now be needing her water bill sent to my address because her bank account was going to be closed due the probate process that was beginning. I would need this done so that I could pay the water until her house had been sold. They had the audacity to tell me that I would need to pay a $25 connection fee even though the water has never been disconnected and that I would need to pay a $150 deposit fee ALL this so I can pay them and on an empty house!!!

Tips for Consumers Being Harassed by Debt Collectors