logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
4. (1 hr 31 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
5. (1 hr 49 mins ago)

Posted:    Gasom

Awful company

Ferrellgas
ferrellgas.com
Late last spring I decided to quit buying propane from Ferrellgas because their prices were getting out of hand. I told the delivery driver not to fill my tank; that I would use the remaining propane up and then have them remove their tank. At the time the tank was approximately 50% full.

The tank is now at 20% capacity (or approximately 55 gallons) and yesterday I received a bill from Ferrellgas. They've charged me $200 for a "Low Usage Fee."

It's ridiculous. I've been in continuous residence here and have been using the gas in the tank as I always have, year in and year out.

I planned on having Ferrellgas remove the tank when it became 5% full since they won't reimburse me for any fuel remaining in the tank.

What can I do? I'm being ripped off!
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Feb, 2010 by   Frank_Law 0 Votes
Dispute the bill and refuse to pay it. But if you signed a contract, read every word first to make sure that you did not agree to pay them this charge. If the charge is mentioned in the contract, did your circumstances qualify under the terms for them to apply the charge? Claim it didn't and force them to prove otherwise!
 3rd of Mar, 2014 by   mercychaplet 0 Votes
Get on the Attorney General's (MO) website and file a complaint!

Avoid Foreclosure