logo

FEP Search Group Complaints & Reviews - Posting fake job offers on their site

FEP Search Group Contacts & Informations

FEP Search Group

Posted:    Rioda

Posting fake job offers on their site

FEP Search Group
fepsearchgroup.com
This is suppose to be a staffing/recruiting company. You will see lots of jobs advertised on their website. They want you to submit your bio-data/resume and all information. Then you will never hear back from the company. I tried to call on the phone but all you hear is recorded message.

To me seems like fake advertisement. Be careful when applying for a job through FEP search Group. All they want is to collect your information...I hope this helps...
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Oct, 2010 by   TimorTenzing 0 Votes
FEP Search Group is a great recruiting firm - their jobs are real. If you don't get a response, it's because you aren't qualified.
 31st of May, 2011 by   Job_Seeker 0 Votes
I know for a fact that many of the job opportunities are in fact not real. I heard that they sell employee profiles to headhunters and recruiters. So, indirectly one could "indirectly" get a job through FEP. When they do call it's usually to complete your profile (filling in he missing information).
 23rd of Sep, 2011 by   RealInfoHere 0 Votes
They are spammers and scammers.
I have no interest or previous experience in the food industry, yet they took my resume from Monster and constantly send me junk emails with "opportunities" (low-level food jobs in other states).
I have requested they remove me from their list multiple times, yet they refuse and spam me all the time.
Anyone reading this should avoid having any dealings with them; they don't deserve to make a cent.

The European City Guide Fraud