FEP Search Group

Posting fake job offers on their site

FEP Search Group
This is suppose to be a staffing/recruiting company. You will see lots of jobs advertised on their website. They want you to submit your bio-data/resume and all information. Then you will never hear back from the company. I tried to call on the phone but all you hear is recorded message.

To me seems like fake advertisement. Be careful when applying for a job through FEP search Group. All they want is to collect your information...I hope this helps...
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
FEP Search Group is a great recruiting firm - their jobs are real. If you don't get a response, it's because you aren't qualified.
 31st of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I know for a fact that many of the job opportunities are in fact not real. I heard that they sell employee profiles to headhunters and recruiters. So, indirectly one could "indirectly" get a job through FEP. When they do call it's usually to complete your profile (filling in he missing information).
 23rd of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
They are spammers and scammers.
I have no interest or previous experience in the food industry, yet they took my resume from Monster and constantly send me junk emails with "opportunities" (low-level food jobs in other states).
I have requested they remove me from their list multiple times, yet they refuse and spam me all the time.
Anyone reading this should avoid having any dealings with them; they don't deserve to make a cent.
 5th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
This Company known as FEP is a joke. They do not pay into Social Security in the with their internal employees. They hide in Canada and especially in India. All of there recruiters live in India and know nothing about the recruiting industry, they steal from the US all of the time. They are not even licensed to do business in the US. Stay far away from them
 28th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I agree it is a Scam. I don't think multiple companies are looking for Vice President or Directors with the same "Cut/Paste" profile in multiple states and cities. I guess the recruiters or their CEO (who only is available via twitter) is only interested in building a data base of resumes . No matter your profile is a 100% fit for a job positing you will never get a call as the job does not exist or "NEVER" was there to start with. Search for "Director with FEP" and you will find multiple listings, same description, but different cities. FEP please stop this practice otherwise whatever credibility you have left will be lost and if and when you have a "REAL" requirement...no one will even bother to apply. I guess you should revisit a kids story " A boy who cried wolf".

Contact Us