FC's Precious Yorkies

Posted:

SCAM

3.55
FC's Precious Yorkies
This lady, Judy Dostal, is a manipulative liar. She tries to take advantage of people by charging ridiculous prices for her sick puppies. And she is an evil scam artist. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HER!
Complaint comments Comments (13) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
She does have beautiful yorkies -- your complaint is vague -- can you give more information about what you mean by "sick puppies", "liar", "scam artist". Thanks.
 14th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Iam very shocked that this complaint is here about this breeder !! We bought two gorgeous tiny little girls from FC's we could not be happier ! we have looked around for a year to find a perfect yorkie when we seen her yorkies we had to take two ! her yorkies are gorgeous !! and very healthy and they all our well looked after better then most people ! you should be ashamed of your self to say terrible things about people you dont know! its funny how other peoples negligence is always pointed towards the breeders of the animals, sorry to say but you are wrong about FC's yorkies

Our baby's are 3 years old in a few days, I would recamend this breeder to anyone looking for that extra special yorkie !!
 19th of Aug, 2011 by    +2 Votes
I bought a male yorkie a month ago from this breeder, I my self could not be happier about him, he is very cute ! he has been to the vet and is very healthy, our vet had even commented on how impressed he was with the quality of him, we have to disagree to the first complaint we are so greatful to find him.
 21st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
FC's precious yorkies photoshop their pictures. I had to return the yorkie I got from Judy Dostal because the puppy did NOT look anything like pictures she showed me. She is a liar and scammer. Do not trust her and do not buy from her!
 21st of Oct, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Sorry I do not recall this EVER happening...who ever you are this is slander and un true !
 3rd of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I bought a Yorkie from her last year and he looks EXACTLY like the pictures she sent me. I LOVE him and am buying another one from her. I guess you can't make everyone happy??????
 29th of May, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I purchased a micro teacup Yorkie from FC's Precious Yorkies almost 2 months ago, and received her three weeks go. I have emails to back up every thing I am writing in this complaint. I was told the day before I received my female micro Teacup Yorkie that she weighed 1.1 pounds and was 4" long. I paid $6400 for my puppy, and after paying for a ticket from Northern Canada to Chicago, the pet nanny to travel with her, hotel for the pet nanny, and other incidentals, I spent over $10, 000 to get my micro Teacup Yorkie. When the pet nanny arrived and handed me my puppy, I knew she was bigger than 1.1 pounds and 4" long. She was 1.9 pounds and 6" long. I was told she had a short body with short legs. Gia has a long back and long legs. She does have a beautiful face. I looked and looked for a tiny Yorkie, and cared less about the money than the size. I have asked Judy about several options about what to do about this problem. She will not respond. My puppy is healthy and she is very smart. However, I was totally mislead about Gia's size and age. If Judy cares about being an honest business person, she should call me and offer to make her original promises good. If she does not, anyone who reads this should be concerned about buying from this breeder. If you are looking for a micro, tiny, teacup puppy, you might be disappointed. You might not get the correct weights and ages of the puppies. (she told me Gia was one month older than she actually was) If you can't go see the puppy in person, you might be better off buying from someone else. Again, my puppy is healthy and very pretty. However, Judy said Gia would weigh 2-2.5 as an adult. She is not even 5 months old and weighs almost 2 pounds. My guess is she will probably weigh 4-5 pounds as an adult. Yorkies that chart at 4-5 pounds can be purchased for much less than I paid to this breeder. I think Judy is hoping her clients that have been mislead will fall in love with the bigger Yorkie, and won't complain. She knows most of us would feel bad about returning a puppy. But, it does nor change the fact that we were mislead, so buyers beware.
 11th of Sep, 2013 by    -1 Votes
Penny Froh, you are a stupid and selfish person. First of all - there is NO such things as 'teacup' anything. It's not a term recognized by any legitimate kennel club or respectable breeder on the Earth. People like you support this horrible breeders who are ruining purebred dogs by breeding them to be the size of mice. The breeder is greedy and uneducated as to the Standard of this breed. She is hurting the breed in general. You are an enabler. A stupid person who wants a teeny dog to shove in your purse. I hope she shits in it. Get a life. Find a real breeder. If you want a mouse - by a mouse.
 17th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I purchased the most beautiful and healthy male puppy from Judy. I'm from the U.S. Every where I go people tell me he has a beautiful face and how tiny he is. His 21 weeks and weighs 2 1/2 lbs. Looked just like his picture. When I call her she always calls me back and answers my questions. She is a wonderful women to deal with.So I have know idea lady what your talking about.
 14th of May, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I have purchased two Yorkies from Judy in the last 2 1/2 years and they are exactly what I paid for. I have had dogs my entire life. I currently have five. I used to show. I am not stupid nor naive. Sometimes I think the complaints are from competitors. I am currently in the process of buying another Yorkie from Judy. So...just saying!!!
 29th of Jun, 2015 by    +1 Votes
The only thing I will say is that all of her dogs are not bred by her. I believe her "advertising" is misleading. She does sell dogs from Korea.
 27th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hi There,
I purchased a puppy from FCS Precious Yorkies and she made false claims about the tea cup size.
My dog is now 5.8 pounds.
Judy charged me $3500 plus flight and transport $500 and said the dog would be 3-4 pounds. And actually told me that it was a teacup. Also I have a screenshot of her post on Facebook on which I saw my puppy to buy him in the first place.
She is ignoring me now and does not want to acknowledge her false advertising by providing me some compensation.
After I posted to her site because she wouldn't respond to me knowing that I was upset, she blocked me from Facebook and finally responded accusing me of harassing her. I have all communication from Day 1. Her service is nasty and rude. She lies and even told me today that I am the only person in her entire 18 years that has ever complained and demanded compensation. She told me I have a foul mouth and that essentially I am not even a good Dog Owner. She has blocked me from posting to her site. I will not give up. She takes advantage of her followers. I don't even believe those pics are real. My puppy didn't look anything like what I saw in the photo. When I asked her to take a pic of him before boarding his flight she gave me a bunch of lies about not being able to take pics because it takes too much time. BTW this was AFTER I paid her and he was being prepped for his flight. I just wanted to be cautious incase something happened on his flight.
Please be aware. I do not recommend dealing with this breeder for any reason. Terrible experience. Thankfully our puppy is a sweet lovable dog but he is def. not what I was told I paid for. By the way, Judy also told me that she bases the prices on size and looks. And now that I told her that it wasn't what I paid for, she insists that they are just estimates and that she is not God. Well, then I asked her why she charges up to $7500 for a puppy and when I told her that that is also just estimating and a lot of money for that she tried to attack me and my character. She is one very nasty, dishonest and manipulative person to me.
 6th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
we purchased 10 years ago this month an my little charlie has micro liver shunts, seizures, has to have half pill once a day . can't eat meator any protein an has cost me thousands in vet bills her, , her only comeback to all that was she was upset he wasn't neutered ... that was her only concern, she is heartless an should be shut down...money grubbing, no standards piece of #%*#. MINE WAS 3, 000 TEN YEARS AGO

Contact Us