logo

parcel scam ASAP

fast track courier services
Malaysia
stcc.com
i met a guy in tagged and same as the complaints in here...sending some gifts and he wants me to suprise with a money in it. then same procedure telling that it was found out that the customs blah blah blah same as submitted regarding parcel scam...still if u received this think of a ways to solevd this problems... thanks

Comments Malaysia Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009 by   Princess Lilac +1 Votes
Please beware of scammers. i don't know if its for real . But my new boyfriend whom I just knew for a short span of time. Surprise me also and send package to me with a money on it . Unfortunately the parcel was hold to the Malaysian Custom and they we're asking to pay such amount of 4620 Malaysian Ringgit in order for the release of the Parcel. They address it to me and told me to pay. But my friends told me maybe this just fake and scam.Thats why i told my boyfriend about this . And I don't know what would be his reply. Lets just see . As I read this complaints I knew maybe its not for real. More Power.

Princess Lilac
Philippines
 11th of Mar, 2009 by   cam +1 Votes
Dear Pricess Lilac

this is ture story. which is same as mine.
He is a good education guy. The guy's name is Thomas Don.
This is a real thing.
so please careful for this case.

Camy
 20th of May, 2009 by   miss1211piggy 0 Votes
I just had the same experience. His name is Michael Woods. Real charmer that one. Pledges love and commitment, then sends a surprise package...which of course I have to pay fees for. Then customs sees illegal items...etc...Spread the word somehow to all females out there to not send any moneyies or anything like that. Just wish I would have seen this site sooner. Thanks...at least I know I am not only victim and can surely get through this and move on.

10th of Jun, 2009 by   bleek 0 Votes
Im in the same situation with Princess Lilaac, i just knew one guy from UK thru Tagged for abt 3 weeks and he has promised to get married to me and promised me heaven and earth.. He has also surprised me with an email that he has sent a surprised package contained diamond ring, diamond bracelet, diamond watch, laptop, perfumes and also monies hidden inside the laptop of UK20, 000, that was a real surprised to me cos no one would dare to send this kind of valuable package to singapore. And so called my that boyfrend, an engineer from UK claimed that he has to go for an assignment project to the deep sea at Atlantic Ocean to extract oil over that area. i smelt a rat and the package was being held at the KLIA custom and they have contacted me to make payment of usd1270 as soon as possible. one mr Rehman Ur Attiq from Fast Track Courier express contacted me and urged me to send the money at once via Western Union.. i just ignored him and i told him off that he is just a conned man and i dont dealt wth this scam matters.
my boyfriend called me from the atlantic ocean and he got angry for not paying the money as instructed by Rehman.. MY BOYFRIEND asked me to trust him 100% cos he loves me so much, but i think im not interested wth cheaters and liars anymore, . especially him..A CONMAN AND SCAMMER .!!
So ladies out there pls be more careful in finding true love and do not eaten by their sweet words. !!
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   gil25au 0 Votes
like the rest of you ladies a fellow by the name of Albert Steve tried to do the same to me. But I was smart enough not to send any monies or anything he came from germany and was suppose to be wealthy ha ha ha but the parcel got stop in malaysa and would have cost $1270us what a joke these idiots are and they have to be STOPPED

Gil25 au
 25th of Oct, 2009 by   dolphinz 0 Votes
Thanks God that I found out these comments. There is a guy who told me that he is an engineer from UK that I knew from a dating site.
He told me that he love me so much. I really doubt his words because how can he love me when he haven't even meet me in real before.
Then he sent me an email said he has sent me those valuable things... and urged me to check the trackking number on the parcel he sent.
My goodness! He even told me that he has sent 8, 000 GBP in cash in an envelope to me!
Even stupid will know that you can't send cash via post! And he told me he is an engineer!

To those ladies who registered their ID in dating site, pls be careful!
Don't trust guys easily!

Dolphinz 27 msia
 10th of Feb, 2010 by   ccy5388 0 Votes
My name is Amy I m from Malaysia I met one guy in idate He is a manager from UK Name Gabriel Smith He is married person with one daugther. He wife already dead few years. He want to find a good girl for marry again. He look my profile and send me a message said want to become my friend. We contact each other using email and phone no One day he ask me did i have any saving i said i dont have any saving that time my laptop are spoil i need a laptop i told him he said going to buy for me. I m very stupic believe him what he said in there my Chinese New Year is near by I told him i dont have money to celebrete the festive he said send me a parcel on 5/2/2010 insite parcel got diamond ring laptop dress... he email the tracking no express company and the person name inchange my parcel too

Reference Tracking Number: (567204511)
Web site: www.expsworld.com
Name of the delivery company: (EXPRESS WORLD COURIER DELIVERY)
Name of Delivery officer: Mr. Edward Jones

i really trust want is said i wait few days on 9/2/2010 i got a call from the person inchange my parcel he ask me to pay rm 3200 to claim the parcel from cargo or imigration or something else one of my friend are working at cargo i ask him to check it that is no box for me i direct call malaysia cargo and imigration no my parcel and my inchange person still call me to bank in to the person

MAGESWARI A/PP SUBRAWARI
ACCOUNT NO 12230081913520
CIMB BANK MALAYSIA

THIS IS MY BOY FRIEND PICTURE TOO

WHY GOT MANY FAKE CAUSE THE INTERNATION POLIS CANT DO ANYTHING AS WELL
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   mariacelerina 0 Votes
To all girls:
I'm also a victim of that scam..But thank God before sending money, I research about it.The person "Quincey marquez alexandre"..she's part of the scam as well as matt michael.And I think the pics they sent to us is not real..they use some pics of other individuals.Lets fight Scam..!!!God bless to all
 23rd of Nov, 2010 by   japan 0 Votes
to all ladies;im also a victim of that scam!i meet a guy in a tagged, we always send an email call me sometimes, and then 3 weeks after, he told me that hes gonna send a flowers, lv bag, diamond ring, and some cash 6500pounds, and he said that hes gonna be to venensuela for business trip, so ill wait the parcel that he send to me, suddenly someone call from malaysia told me that the parcel is in costum, they asking me to pay 1370$, then i call my bf about what they said to me, and my bf ask mo settle it, so i was surprise, so i remember my friend that i have to careful to scammer.so ladies be careful and be wise!
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   atun74 0 Votes
After reading all these comment/stories, I have something to share too. I've known this guy named Andy Davids, who claimed that he's an engineer in Dublin, Ireland. He sent messages to me through Facebook at first. Then, he urged me to sign in Yahoo Messenger as he wanted to chat with me. So, I did signed into YM & chat with him almost everyday. He even called me a few time saying that he loves me & what not. He told that he's a divorcee for almost 5yrs. According to him, his wife cheated him & slept around with his friends. He said that he wants to marry me as he thinks that I'm a good girl. I keep on telling him that we barely know each other & haven't met yet. So, he's not suppose to say that he'll marry me. He did asked me to buy a house and car for him because he'll be coming down to Malaysia after his USA trip. He wants to convert to a Muslim & marry me. Yesterday, he called to say that he had already sent USD200, 00 for me to buy a house with some other gifts for me e.g. jewelries, perfumes, hand bags & Blackberry Torch phone for me. He mentioned that he sent it through AirGlobal Diplomatic Express with my name as user name with a password. Today, he called me through a Private Number & asked me on the status of delivery. He keep on telling me to monitor the status on & off. So, after reading the above stories, I feel so worried & I could feel that it'll happen to me also. Please advice me what to do! I'm worried.
 31st of May, 2011 by   malagu 0 Votes
Thank God i saw this website because my bf also send me package last May 26, 2011 he send me the tracking info and the receipt and i was supprised by it. but the Malaysian custom called me 2 days ago, but i ignore it then they email me the next day saying with the reference to the delivery of your package, we wish to bring to your notice that your package has been placed on hold by our office for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the package reached Malaysia, at the transit check point, our branch office detected that currency (Money)was included in your parcel. Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as Courier duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package since the Currency were not declare before sending it to avoid any hitch. This is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the head office.
You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.
Outstanding Charges
Administrative: RM 1000
Clearance: RM 1, 265
Total of RM 2, 265 = $750
You are advice to locate and do payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Bank to bank transfer with the name and information appear below for the release of your package.
Name of account's officer /receiver
First name: Abdul
Last name: Ali
Address: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
immediate after payments is done, please call an send a scanned copy of the transfer slip for official documentation purposes.
Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within 3 hours. The expected time of delivery will be sent to you immediately after payment.
Thank you for using TargetLink Express Courier Services for your delivery packages and for your business needs.
For more inquiry call:+601116367716
we are glad to be of service to you
Mr. Fredrick Wong
Head, Customer Proprositions
TargetLink Express Courier Services, Ltd ( Malaysia)
Thats the email of the courier to me no more no less...
the package containing Blackberry, set of gold jewelries, 2 samsung gallery phone, laptop, xp30 digicam, omega wrist watch, flowers and Switzerland pack. and my bf also went to Mexico because he said theres a problem with their company and i told him about the Malaysian Custom he said settle it because he does have cash there only visa card..he also got angry with me because i don't want to pay for it. I also met this guy in dating site which is Zorpia.com now i know now his just a scammers poor guy...
girls out there don't believe guys right away...be careful always...
Thanks and more power to this site
Whoever invented it Thank you so much you helped more lives specially women..God Bless
Malagu from Philippines
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   daia -1 Votes
Hi everyone...
I think after reading all these comments I guess I'm also the part of these spam.the worst part is, they said they will report me to the police if I'm not deliver the money as soon as possible.they are waiting for my money tomorrow (6/6/2011).please advise me what am I supposed to do?here is the detail

ORDER NUMBER: GXS/ WFD /2011 (MALAYSIA)
TRACKING NUMBER: UC5489253647UK
Attn: Sir/Madam

With reference to the delivery of your package, We have tried to reach the
sender on phone but to no avail. I wish to bring to your notice (Receiver)
that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian customs for
some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods
were brought on transit point Malaysia then for further destination, at
the transit check point, the Malaysian custom detected that currency were
included in your parcel. Thereby certain commissions must be paid as
customs duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package
.For the main time refer on the 'status' of your package during tracking,
this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for
financial delivery . We have already taken order number for this package
from the custom.

Administrative ...RM1, 367
Clearance... RM2000
Total ...RM3, 367
A total of RM3, 367 (Three thousand Three hundred and sixty seven
Malaysia Ringgit only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email,
account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above
for the release of your package.
Let us know when you send the money
Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this notice as

For more inquiry call: +6011163786 51
+6010 43803 29

Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls. We
are glad to be of service to you.

Mrs Emily Lee
Head, Customer Propositions
Universal Cargo Services UCS
Tel +6011163786 51

please somebody help me!!!one more thing the guy who send this package also call me unfortunately my phone can trace his no and stated as "UNKNOWN CALLER"
 10th of Oct, 2011 by   joy2011 0 Votes
- On Fri, 10/7/11, FAST SERVICE wrote:

From: FAST SERVICE
Subject: editha acevedo villar ATTENTION PARCEL HOLD
To: edith2342@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, October 7, 2011, 12:49 AM

******************************************************************************************************************************************
<>PARCEL SERIAL NUMBER 00843<>
Fast Service Courier.
Ninoy Aquino International,
Airport. Paranaque. Metro Manila.
Email: asictance@fastservice.com
Date: October 26, 2011

Delivery Address: block3 62-b zapote 2 bacoor cavite Philippines
Phone: 639292530627

Attn: editha acevedo villar,

With reference to your package delivery. I wish to bring to your notice that your parcel has been placed on hold by the Philippines authority for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies.

As the parcel arrived in the Philippines, Authority check point detected that currency were included in your parcel also with lots of expensive Diamond ring, wrist watches{Jewelry}. Thereby, certain commission must be paid as clearance duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your parcel. We have already taken order number for this parcel from the authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the
release of your parcel. To do this, you are required to pay the required
charges listed below for the immediate release of your parcel.

Upon confirmation of payment, your parcel will be delivered to your designated
address above under without delay.

Administrative ...PHP 6, 000.00
Clearance... PHP 4, 800.00
TOTAL = PHP 10, 800.00 only.

A total of PHP 10, 800.00 (Ten thousand eight hundred Philippines pesos only) has been charge. In acknowledgement to this email, send the money to us in other to clear your parcel in other to receive your items.

Thank you. I hope I have made myself clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

For inquiries please call; 09329249914: Please send the money using L B C attention ANDREW KHO with our office address as above and send the TRACKING number and senders full name for our receipt. Send to us the scan copy of the LBC receipt. We will deliver your parcel today after your payment.

We will be glad to serve you better.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Alex Thamay.
South East Asia Regional Co-coordinator.
Fast Service Courier.
Manila-Philippines.
<>PARCEL SERIAL NUMBER 00843<>
 19th of Oct, 2011 by   Simple Joy 0 Votes
ha ha ha i have the same very bad experience. I too been a victim of these scam. I met a guy from Tagged.com named Chris Benard from new York. promised me the moon and heaven, to marry me, to give me a good life. and after exchanging mails he send me parcel containing USD5, 000 which I wonder why he sent it thru parcel when he can sent it via western union or to any other courier like DHL & LBC just a minute and voila you can received it right away. Just like with thier old dirty ticks and strategy they use the same to all thier victims.
I also notice thier office have no landline when I ask about it they turn it off thier cellphone. I have called them few times but to no avail.
Eversince i have a doubt about Chris Benard. Thanks to my brother-in-law who is a German national, for giving an advice not to trust right away coz maybe it is scam and he is right about it.

There is no such office Fast Service Courier, it does not exist. and to Mr. Alex Thamay may God forgive you !
 14th of Jul, 2012 by   brandon dennis 0 Votes
but my own goods has arrive so i see them as real and not scam my name is mr jack rangga
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   ltinlyn 0 Votes
hi guys,
im also the victims of this kind of scam..but i think god that i didn't send a money..
they said.
With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some
reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were
brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the
Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the
immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the
“status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the
mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have
already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate
the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the
required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your
destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your
payment.

Administrative: RM104.79

Clearance: RM1, 785

TOTAL: RM1, 889.79

A total of RM1, 889.79 (One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Nine
Malaysia Rinngit Only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email,
account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above
for the release of your package.Thank you, as i hope i have made my self clear to you by this notice as

Thank you for using Accurate Xpress Services for your delivery packages
And for your business needs.

For more inquiries call Tel: +60327884831

Present your order number when calling so that we can honor your calls.

We are glad to be at your service.

Mrs. Helen Asenado
Operational Manager
Accurate Xpress Services Malaysia
Tell: +60327884834
Mobil +601115780442
Skype AccurateXpress
Email asia@accuratexp.com
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   JOYRHOSE 0 Votes
me too...i hate this fuckin scam...
get lost MARTIN BRUSE!
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   JOYRHOSE 0 Votes
My love, I received the email and call from fastlink. I have called fastlink office they said the package is hold because of the money i put inside. But they said you have to pay clearance charge to receive the parcel. Honey i want you to pay the charge to them, keep the bill for me. I will pay back to you after the contract, when i visit you in your country,
I dont want the gift to remain on hold honey, please settle with them and let me know when you receive the package. Honey one more thing, make sure that everything is complete inside, I ask fastlink they said custom scan and found the money inside they never open it. Please make sure that all the items is complete when you receive it. Your package contain, diamond engagement ring, rose flower, Chocolate, neckless, Gucci hand bag, perfume, 3 copies of my picture, and 9500 pounds, fastlink said the charge is 1140 dollar. Pay the charge honey I will pay back to you. Honey I love you. I always miss you my love. I am on contract here working in the sea, I cant send money to them now honey. Try to get the package soon. I love you.
Martin.
FASTLINK EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES
Block 27, Jln Gaya Kampung Sandakan, Kota
Kinabalu, Sabah 90000 Malaysia.

Email: malaysiafastlink.express@mail.com

Tel: +6-016-674-185-7, +6-016-356-430-2

12/11/2012.

Delivery Address: 539 Holyname Street Mabolo Cebu City
Philippines 6000.

FECS/ WFD /2012 Tracking Number: 073428611.

Attn: Ms. Maria Joyrhose Alacida,

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some
reasons which happened to violates the shipping policies. As the goods
were brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the
Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for
the immediate clearance of your package. This is in accordance to the mode
of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have
already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate
the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the
required charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your
destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your
payment.

Administrative :$ 590

Clearance: $ 550

Total: $ 1140

A total of 1140 dollar (One Thousand, One Hundred and Fouty United State Dollar Only). In acknowledgement to this email, account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your
package.

Thank you, as i hope, I have made my self clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

Thank you for using Fastlink Express Courier Services for your delivery packages and for your business needs.

For more enquiry call: +6-016-674-185-7.

Email: malaysiafastlink.express@mail.com

Present your order number when calling so that we may honour your calls.
We are glad to be of service to you.

...

Mr. Ahmad Kamal Ibrahim.
Operational Manager
Fastlink Express Courier Services.
Tel: +6-016-674-185-7, +6-016-356-430-2
Email: malaysiafastlink.express@mail.com.
My darling Joy,

I love you more and more every day, and i miss you so much, all things that you say in your email, so beautiful, really my sweet heart, tears coming from my eyes when i read your email, you do not know how happy you make me feel i want to thank you for all your attention to me.
Thanks for been part of my life, i will pray to God expecting that all this will come true. I cant continue without saying that you are always in my mind, my mind always think of you. I have great feeling that makes me have no doubts and it makes me feel you are my dearly wife. I only want to thank you making me so happy and knowing i can make you the happiest woman, you are a good woman, you are honest woman, best of all you will be my wife. I love you. Your my love and future wife. I need to have your full name, phone number, office or house address to send what i bought for you, I bought flower, engagement ring, handbag, cell phone and camera. I want you to feel and know that we are engaged and getting married soon.

I bought those things to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your husband. I know you will like chocolate and handbag honey. I know that ladies most times do not really agree with the idea of the collecting gift item early in a relationship in order to make sure that their stand in the relationship is not mistaken for dependency, but that is not with me ok? I really want to make you have memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me, I already seeing you as my wife, your always on my heart, your my love now and always. My love get back to me once you receive this email. I bought things for you to prove my love and how much i care for you. I know you never ask for it, but is from my heart honey, accept my little gift. Send your address and complete name to me. I miss you so much my love. Now I must confess that I admire you, I’m happy to have you as my love and my future wife, am missing you always. I love you my future wife.

Martin.