logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
3. (27 mins ago)
A1cashadvance
Impossible to get loan from them
4. (36 mins ago)

Fancy Feast

Posted:    Helen

Warning

Fancy Feast
One of my cats vomited after eating (not uncommon for cats) Fancy Feast Gourmet Gold dry cat food, and now my light carpet has a permanent pink stain. Yes, my cats like the taste, but color is definitely meaningless to them. The food dye (check the ingredients list) is added for us humans--not our cats. They care about taste, smell and texture, NOT color.

WARNING: If you have light carpets and a cat prone to vomiting, do NOT feed this food to them. The red food dye stain is probably permanent.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jul, 2009 by   shepmom 0 Votes
Might want to avoid feeding kitty any food that you get from the grocery store as they contain not only dyes but chemical preservatives, corn and questionable protein sources.

I feed mine Innova. His fur is silky soft and he rarely vomits.
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   cindy riordan 0 Votes
This my complaint. Why do you have to put dye in fancy feast. Cats don't care what color their food is. If she vomits on my white carpet it leaves a terrible stain that can not be removed. Purina, knock it off. Stop putting junk in your cat food. My cat likes it but I can't afford to replace my carpet . I will be switching to a new brand.

Will the Lottery Fund Your Retirement?

Latest Groups