logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
2. (13 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
3. (50 mins ago)
Odesk
Financial Account has been suspended PERMANENTLY
4. (51 mins ago)
National Tax Experts/ IRS Tax Doctor
Scam/ Fraud
5. (54 mins ago)
Cheapjerseys.us
Do not order from this site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

ezunsecured lendio
200 s Virginia
Nevada
ezunsecured.com
When trying to find a loan I came across this company. To make a long story short they wanted me to pay upfront for a loan. They required you to enroll in their program and then try to sell you other products as well. They make it sound like they have several places to choose from but most did not even offer what I was looking for. Good new is that I did find a few companies that would work for free. Life House Funding was one company I found and they were able to get me the loan I needed. All I have to say is before you give anyone money for a loan, think twice. Why wouldn't they just deliver first and you pay after unless they knew they couldn't produce.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Aug, 2011 by   Dan Bischoff +1 Votes
This looks like a smear campaign by Life House Funding. There have been other similar comments on different sites. I think this comment is a spam, not the company it talks about.
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   Dan Bischoff +1 Votes
The comment above is from a competitor called LifeHouse Funding that has been making negative posts about our company to damage our reputation. If you are looking for financing we would be happy to provide you with customer references. We would ask the negative commenter to identify the actual name of their business to the members of the site if they are legitimate.
 18th of Aug, 2011 by   Hmotto 0 Votes
This is a truthful comment and should be considered as such. I have posted this everywhere I could find because I don't believe in charging for loans. I believe if you can actually do what you say you can, should should get the loan and then charge a fee. If my perception of this company is incorrect i will delete this posting but I was told I had to sign up in order receive lender options and even still had no guarantee of approval. Which means I could end up paying for a service that did not delivered. The company I mentioned should also be researched and I don't suggest using any company without first doing research. There are several reputable companies that don't have a F or C revoked ranking with the BBB like Funding universe that changed it's name to ezunsecured and is now called lendio. They all have a bad ranking with the BBB. I wonder about any company that changes its name. You don't have to take my word for it, look at the BBB http://www.bbb.org/reno/business-reviews/financing-consultants/ez-unsecuredcom-in-reno-nv-90005647
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   Josh0425 0 Votes
Lendio charged me 500 dollars for something I was told different about. It is a 30 dollar monthly fee and i was suggested a buisness plan for 30 dollars as well. It came down to them charging me 500 dollars for something I would have never agreed to if i new about it in the first place. It is kind of irritating and I did'nt even get a loan.
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   Dan Bischoff +1 Votes
Josh, what all did you purchase? Have you talked to Doug Minnick at Lendio? We'd like to clear up this issue and he's the guy to talk to.
 28th of Aug, 2011 by   riped off by lendio 0 Votes
It"s funny the only people that have good things to say about Lendio are It's employes. Mr. Bischoff please tell me who I need to talk to get my money back ... About 2, 600 for services promised and not deliverd.
 28th of Aug, 2011 by   riped off by lendio -1 Votes
And JoshO425 if you actually get to talk to Doug Minnick about your situation... It will cost you 599.00 favorate rate for Lendio.
 5th of Nov, 2012 by   MichaelDillias -1 Votes
I am glad I found this complaintsboard...It has mentioned the two companies that I have both tried.

I was ripped off by Lendio few months ago...don't even want to start the story...they are so terrible...scam scam scam!

I recently just applied at Life House Funding. They helped me get a loan instantly. They are FREE and FAST. Great company.
If you search Life House Funding, they have good reviews on many sites.
 13th of Jun, 2014 by   jjjjackson +1 Votes
I was shocked to see some of these comments about Lendio. They are the exact opposite from what I experienced. Maybe Lendio is being confused with EZUnsecured? I went through the entire Lendio process and they never once asked me for money -- it was free. The reps were very friendly and their online tools were helpful. Maybe it helped because I actually got approved for several loan options? Maybe those that didn't have any loan options were upset? Anyway, I highly recommend Lendio.

AARP Washington Fraud Fighter Call Center