logo

SCAM SERVICES

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Eyemart Express Dr. Barnes, Springfield, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - Incompetent staff, lenses incorrect

Eyemart Express Dr. Barnes Contacts & Informations

Eyemart Express Dr. Barnes

Posted:    blake tesla

Incompetent staff, lenses incorrect

Eyemart Express Dr. Barnes
Springfield, Missouri
Be very careful when choosing a business when you are needing new contacts or eyeglasses. Made the horrible mistake of going to this Eyemart Express to get an eyewear prescription. Note the name Eyemart Express, this should have been my first clue of the incompetence I had facing me. Not only was the staff rude, but the manager especially refused to refund my money when they could not get my presciption right. The people in the lab have no clue as how to grind lenses and prefare good eyewear. I informed the manager that the sales clerk never gave me my receipt, said I wouldn't need it, and she argued that I was lying to her and that the peticular sales clerk always gives customers their receipts. What happened to customer service? Don't most business want to please the customer instead of accusing them of lying? Why would I lie about that! They also convieniently don't display any information on their return policy!! Maybe that's why there was no receipt. They don't care if they can't get your lenses right, too bad we will just keep making bad glasses until doomsday! They are well rehearshed in the "reasons" they won't give you your money back, which is all a rip off!! Do not go to this so called business because no one knows what they are doing, it's just a cheap chain store with minimum wage workers who are unqualified for this kind of job. Go to a real eyewear business, or be prepared to take them to court if you want your money back.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jun, 2014 by   Dee Dee C 0 Votes
Paid over $400 out of pocket for glasses. Specifically asked before I ordered and was told 7 to 10 days. It has been three weeks today and still no glasses. Because I am upset they offered to make me a pair of their cheap $30 glasses. Seriously? I paid $400 for my glasses and I expect to get my $400 pair of glasses. Completely unacceptable and will NEVER go back there. After calling twice and being given the runaround I was finally told they got sent back because they weren't right and when I complained I was told, "You want them to be right, don't you?" Apparently too much to expect to get them in a timely manner AND for them to be right. I have little faith that when they finally do get here that they will be right. Walmart is better than this and cheaper. JUST DON'T!!

Tips for Creating a Secure Password