Eye Mart Express

Glasses no good

Eye mart express
Sherman, Texas
Went to get my prescription filled since I had eye surgery I needed new prescription I went to eyemart express to save some money and I had been there before. I've been there 4 times to get my lenses straightened
Out and all the employees say there is nothing wrong with them I still see a shadow in the lenses. The employees really don't have any idea on your glasses when they don't wear bifocals and they just don't seem to care. I paid 200.00 and I still have trouble with them. if I
Could get my money back then I could go get these fixed somewhere else. There ads are not even close to what they
Want to charge you.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Vision, Glasses, Lenses
Was the above complaint useful?

17th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ms. Mason,
My name is Mary and I am with Eyemart Express Home Office. I am the customer service specialist and it is my main goal to make sure every customer is satisfied with our services. It would be my pleasure to get involved so we can resolve the issues you are having with your glasses. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss your situation.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Mary Pierce
972-488-2002 X3048
 30th of Sep, 2012 by    -1 Votes
The ad clearly states "MOST glasses in about an hour". Your Rx may be higher than normal and require more time, machines may be down, or other issues that may have pushed the ETA back a bit. While I do understand your frustration, I'm sure the associate would have been glad to answer any questions you might have had about the time taken to complete your job.
 30th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
the OP wasn't complaining about the time it took, he was complaining about a shadow in the lenses. seeing how he JUST had eye surgery, it is doubtful it was the glasses at all. eyes take time to heal after surgery.
 9th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes

Eye Mart Express - Rude
Eye Mart Express

Phyllis at the Trussville, AL is very unprofessional and rude rude rude. I was with my mother who was asking some questions about bifocals and online prices and she was short and rude as can be. I was going to get my daughters glasses her but forget that!!!

EyeMart Express Logo EyeMart Express