logo

Reliance Netconnect
Not closing the connection
4. (12 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (21 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-07-22 by    Linda A. Mason

Glasses no good

Eye mart express
Sherman, Texas
Went to get my prescription filled since I had eye surgery I needed new prescription I went to eyemart express to save some money and I had been there before. I've been there 4 times to get my lenses straightened
Out and all the employees say there is nothing wrong with them I still see a shadow in the lenses. The employees really don't have any idea on your glasses when they don't wear bifocals and they just don't seem to care. I paid 200.00 and I still have trouble with them. if I
Could get my money back then I could go get these fixed somewhere else. There ads are not even close to what they
Want to charge you.
Comments United States Vision, Glasses, Lenses
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Aug, 2011 by   Eyemart Express Customer Service 0 Votes
Ms. Mason,
My name is Mary and I am with Eyemart Express Home Office. I am the customer service specialist and it is my main goal to make sure every customer is satisfied with our services. It would be my pleasure to get involved so we can resolve the issues you are having with your glasses. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss your situation.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Mary Pierce
972-488-2002 X3048
 30th of Sep, 2012 by   WMK2070 -1 Votes
The ad clearly states "MOST glasses in about an hour". Your Rx may be higher than normal and require more time, machines may be down, or other issues that may have pushed the ETA back a bit. While I do understand your frustration, I'm sure the associate would have been glad to answer any questions you might have had about the time taken to complete your job.
 30th of Sep, 2012 by   mollyemt 0 Votes
the OP wasn't complaining about the time it took, he was complaining about a shadow in the lenses. seeing how he JUST had eye surgery, it is doubtful it was the glasses at all. eyes take time to heal after surgery.

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees