Everdry Waterproofing - Complaints

Everdry Waterproofing
My Choice Is EVERDRY BASEMENT WATERPROOFING! My grandfather got water in his basement for a year or so, and he wanted to get estimates and see exactly what it would take and how much it would cost. We had Permaseal, US Waterproofing, Safeguard, & Everdry Waterproofing out for estimates. My grandfather really didnt like any of the solutions except for Everdry's. They were more expensive, but more knowledgable and the solutions worked. It has been 7 years now, and not a leak ever since. Now, I have a house of my own, and my first and only call was Everdry Basement Waterproofing. The price might be more, but it is worth it 100%. My house is my largest investment!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Contractors
Was the above complaint useful?

5th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
my best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CalmCash. com
 10th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
Wow! Great to read! On a site called "Complaintsboard", to find a positive review…well, it is a great way to start my Friday. I'm glad we could help your grandfather. I know not everyone loves to go through the educational aspect of our inspections, but it really does show what's going on, why the issue is occurring, and what all can be done. In the end, a knowledgable homeowner is better off.

Keep in mind that your grandfather has a warranty for the life of his home…transferrable to whomever owns the home. Give us a call if anything coms up.

Matthew Flynn