logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (8 mins ago)
black onyx ring
One of the stones fell out on this 4 stone ring. How can I return it and get a replacement?
4. (28 mins ago)
Zazzle Black
charges credit card without authorization
5. (32 mins ago)
Bankers Healthcare Group
Upfront loan fee scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Everdry Waterproofing, Wisconsin Complaints & Reviews - Everdry Waterproofing - Complaints

Everdry Waterproofing Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-10-05 by    JGotti1326

Everdry Waterproofing - Complaints

Wisconsin
everdrywisconsin.com
My Choice Is EVERDRY BASEMENT WATERPROOFING! My grandfather got water in his basement for a year or so, and he wanted to get estimates and see exactly what it would take and how much it would cost. We had Permaseal, US Waterproofing, Safeguard, & Everdry Waterproofing out for estimates. My grandfather really didnt like any of the solutions except for Everdry's. They were more expensive, but more knowledgable and the solutions worked. It has been 7 years now, and not a leak ever since. Now, I have a house of my own, and my first and only call was Everdry Basement Waterproofing. The price might be more, but it is worth it 100%. My house is my largest investment!
Comments United States Contractors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Oct, 2011 by   BoothMaritza 0 Votes
my best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CalmCash. com
 10th of Jan, 2014 by   mflynn227 0 Votes
JGotti,
Wow! Great to read! On a site called "Complaintsboard", to find a positive review…well, it is a great way to start my Friday. I'm glad we could help your grandfather. I know not everyone loves to go through the educational aspect of our inspections, but it really does show what's going on, why the issue is occurring, and what all can be done. In the end, a knowledgable homeowner is better off.

Keep in mind that your grandfather has a warranty for the life of his home…transferrable to whomever owns the home. Give us a call if anything coms up.

Yours,