logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
2. (1 mins ago)

Everbuying
China
Everbuying.com
make sure you Never Buy for Everbuying.com

This Chinese website lures you with the cheapest prices, only to send you something you didn't order and usually faulty, especially electronic items and mobile phones.

When you ask for a refund, they will first ask if you want to keep what you didn't order and even though its faulty... STUPID Question.
This company specializes in selling factory rejected faulty items... BEWARE

Then they will ask you to return it at your own expense which is so expensive to China. In short, they don't want you to return the worthless rubbish they sent you.

If you are intelligent and value your money, STAY AWAY from this site. Nothing more than Chinese Scammers.
Comments China Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2012 by   John Irvine 0 Votes
Everbuying has to be the WORST Scam Site available. They send you unusable Electronics and when you return AT YOUR EXPENSE for Refund they refuse to answer.
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   dandd 0 Votes
Buyer beware. This everbuying website is from China. You have to take a loss even if they send you a used phone or a bad phone. These sellers are individuals from all over China. It takes forever to ship. Here is my story. I ordered a phone and it took 9 days to ship and 28 days to receive the phone. It turned out it was a non working phone. After that, I went through a lot of trouble. It was a nightmare.
I decided to send it back to get a refund. I can not afford the trouble again.
I paid $154.48, and got a refund of only $140. The fee to ship it back was $14.74 so my total loss was $29.22. Is it worth it? No.
There are lots of complaints. Please consider this review and do not trust all of their reviews. Do your own research and take your own risk. Good luck.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   toloko 0 Votes
I think they do want you to return the item so they can send it on to another victim. I paid $40 to return a phone that cost $176. I lost $216. The phone they sent me was used and damaged when I got it. The items were not in their original packaging, the battery was charged and there were fingerprints all over the screen. When I first started it I got an error message saying "the process com.android.phone has stopped". I used it for a week and discovered several other damaged or substandard features. They promised a refund which never came. They drag out the process so long that you can't submit a buyer protection claim from PayPal. The site looks very professional and they claim to have excellent buyer protection and customer support. Not true.
 21st of Apr, 2013 by   fouroaks 0 Votes
I bought a smartphone and it was faulty I used paypal for the protection and there is no protection I sent the phone back and it takes more then 2 weeks in the mail form the US to China. Paypal emails and says you sent a invalid tracking number and NO REFUND. So beware you will lose your money and the item.
 25th of Nov, 2013 by   MelissaRose 0 Votes
As a blogger, do not agree to work with this company or any company promoted by Global Grow. They all work together and do not follow through on promises, even after the blogger fulfills obligations.
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   PeeKayS +1 Votes
I don't know where you all buy your electronics from, but it cannot be everbuying.com. I'm in no way affiliated with them, nor do I know any of these people who sell on that website, but I have to say, I did order a couple cell phones from them and even so the first cell phone was the wrong model and cheaper than what I paid for the one I ordered, after a very pleasant call, I did receive my refund in 2 business days (they refunded my credit card). The second cell phone was just what I ordered, in brand new condition and working just fine. Both phones are still working, no battery issues, nothing broken. I have had those phones now for over 4 years! Maybe it's not everbuying.com, but those mail handlers who throw packets around and don't give a hoot about the item in it. I don't have any beef with everbuying.com and can't understand those complains. So far, they've been a great company to me.
 10th of Aug, 2014 by   Ewald Ler'che 0 Votes
I try to get a Mail address ? My Phone just stop working No Power after 4 months !

Mobile Phone Selling Fraud