logo

Nirvana Horses Resort
Account gmail hacked
2. (12 mins ago)
Del Prado Collections
Did not send promised display case
3. (16 mins ago)
Bravofly
Bad service
4. (25 mins ago)
Indian Railway (Western Railway)
People travelling in reserved coach
5. (32 mins ago)

Posted:    susiewhitt420@gmail.com

quailty of product

everpet dog food
20418 mccormick
I`ve been buying everpet dog food for awhile.I stopped buying because your company changed it all up.Know it looks cheap makes my dogs get sick ect.I think it is sad that your company took a good knock off brand and made it the worst dog food ever!!!I will be sure to let all my family and friends know that i wouldn`t use or endorse this product ever again.My animals depend on me to get them good healthy and well balanced food and treats, I depend on companys to do their there part to deliver what they advertise.I dont know why yall changed your product but it was the worst call ever.It just looks cheap really cheap looks like i will be going back to my wal-mart local grocery store for my pets needs. Thank You Barbara Whitt

Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Oct, 2009 by   Masek 0 Votes
I bought the everpet dog food beef flavor with gravy. You add water to the dry dog food and mix it and the water turns into a gravy like thickness. I fed it to my 7 month old pup and she got really sick and threw up. That was 2 days ago and now she is getting worse. She won't drink water like she use to. Tonight I put water in a cup and forced her mouth open and tried to get her to drink and she only drank a very little bit. She just let the water run out of her mouth. I put some milk in a bowl and she drank a little bit. Today I gave her some steak and she wouldn't even eat it. I going to call the vet Monday 10/26/09 and inform them of the situation. If the vet asks me to bring her it and her sickness is linked to the dog food I will take further action. The dog food was new and it was her first bowl.
 26th of Dec, 2009 by   Kirstie Godfrey 0 Votes
My doberman pinscher had 6 puppies & they are about 4 months old now. We only have two left because of the EverPet dog food. We had been feeding them this dog food for about a week now & one morning we got up & noticed that 2 of the puppies were VERY weak so we took them from the rest of the group and were making sure they kept getting plenty fluids. As the day went on we lost one & we noticed there were two more that weren't as purky and they were earlier that day. To make the long story short, we lost all 4 of them in one day. They were throwing up a lot & their poop was bloody and liquidy.
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   mNm_tease 0 Votes
My sister bought Ever Pet dog Food from the Dollar Store. Both of her dogs are vomiting and have sever diarrhea. Both are acting as if they are starving to death, and can't seem to get enough water intake. We switched the food to another brand, and they are fine now. But, what an ordeal for these dogs who are like my sister's children to have to go through. I have never seen dogs so ill in my life.
 16th of Jan, 2010 by   dead puppies 0 Votes
Has anyone else noticed that the Ever Pet Dog food in the 20 pound bags has been pulled from the shelves at Dollar General? Also, has anyone noticed that the cuts N' Gravy seems to make healthy puppies sick and die? I just lost two Eskimos and have two more sick but on the mend since I stopped feeding them the cuts N' gravy. The older dogs, eating the dry food in the 20 pound green bag, have all developed a problem with excessive shedding and rash which looks like mange only no open sores.
 17th of Jan, 2010 by   feather18 0 Votes
Hi i am reading all these comments and am freaking out! We (like many others) are tight on money and I needed dog food. I bought my dogs the Everpet healthy version, and I have only fed them one bowl, but I am really worried.
After all of you had these problems, did you try to return the dog food back to the store? Would they except it?
Im sorry but I have read to many bad reviews to keep this food. If I have to borrow money to get Purina I will.
Thanks alot for the comments!
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   orange blossoms 0 Votes
Where can I buy rawhide flavor rolls. Thank U
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   orange blossoms 0 Votes
Where can I buy rawhide flavor rolls. Thanks
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by   Malissa Duvall 0 Votes
I read Kirstie Godfrey's post and cannot believe it. We had a financial setback and had to buy a bag of Everpet Gravy Kibbles. It was like a 20lb bag for $6 something. My 4 month old lab started getting sick Monday night and vomited all day yesterday. She wont touch food and is losing weight . She seemed better today and so I was gonna crush up the food and make a mush and see if she would eat it. I saw a little black hair in it and then looked closer and there are all these little black hairs but they look like bits of plastic cause they are hard . I decided to come in here and do a search and found this website. I am furious. My puppy depends on me to protect her. I feel so bad. Never again. I will go without if it means getting her the usual Purina Puppy Chow or Iams. I am gonna keep trying to feed her other stuff and if she is not better then we are taking her to the vet Friday. The company will be hearing from me though.

Malissa Duvall
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   Carolina41 +1 Votes
I just read the post. Even in hard times you don't feed a animal 6 to 7 dollar 20 pound bag of dog food. Also look at whats in the food. The first few ingredients should be some sort of meat if its not a vegetarian food. We have two dogs one would vomit even with name brand dog food so we switch it up we decided on Nature's Recipe Lamb flavor.

I saw the saw some Ever Pet today in the Dollar general- First two ingredients corn meal and chicken filler that could be the main reason your pets are getting sick. Try what I did and see if your pets feel better. If you can't afford a big bag or the good stuff try a 10 pound bag with my Petco card its 9.99.
 20th of Apr, 2010 by   Rachel W 0 Votes
I just finished reading all your posts. I have an 8 month old boxer mix and I always feed him purina puppy chow and he never has had any problems. But we are in a money bind for a week or two so I HAD to buy him cheap food from dollar general . Since I have been feeding this food to him when he goes to the bathroom its completly white or bright yellow. He has been throwing up, and I have been giving him PLENTY of water but he keeps going into the bathtup and licks every drip of water he can get. Iread Malissa Duvall's post and I couldn't beleive she found little black hairs the the dog food so I just took a handful and looked through it and sure enough the are little black hairs EVERYWHERE! Its rediculous and disqusting! This is my first experience feeding my dog generic food and will deffinatly be the last. They will also be hearing from me. My puppy was perfectly healthy until I started feeding him whatever is in that bag!
 9th of May, 2010 by   Pack Mother 0 Votes
All kibble is bad for your pets. Think about it...it is NOT natural. I learned the hard way, I lost 9 of my cats to liver and kidney failure last year. All of them within a 2 week span. When I decided to research this, to find out what could have done this to so many of my cats, I found out what actually goes into kibble. Euthanized pets, roadkill, feces, diseased animals, euthanized zoo animals, tumors...it's awful. And they try to hide it. If your food, treats, or vitamins have "animal digest" in them, it's exactly what it sounds like. Excrement. My remaining cats, and my three dogs have a natural diet now, and it's solved so many problems.

Never forget.
 25th of May, 2010 by   peaches5735 0 Votes
Don't understand why anyone would buy their pet cheap dog food...All I can say is shame on you...if you can't afford a good brand of dog food don't have a pet...
 30th of May, 2010 by   jeandelaro -1 Votes
Yeah, "peaches"; better to let all of the unwanted strays be euthanized than live a possibly shorter, yet happy life eating Old Roy...
We should fix poor people, too, right?! I mean, if all one can afford to feed their kids is mac and cheese and canned vegetables, they shouldn't be allowed to breed, either? Unfortunately, your logic is elitist tripe. There are pets and children that are unwanted and abandoned. Just because a person is too poor to buy nutro or organic produce, doesn't make them unfit to care for either.
Now, having said this, I admit, I don't entirely disagree with you. I just think a little research and self education could solve this quandry. There are ways to make, or supplement less expensive pet food, just as there are ways to eat healthy human food on a sparse budget. It simply takes old fashioned ingenuity, and a willingness to explore the field of nutrition.
 30th of May, 2010 by   peaches5735 -1 Votes
Guess it did sound a bit harsh!!

If people who own animals would spay and neuter them would be less animals roaming the streets that will need homes. Should be a law...you own a pet you spay/neuter.

What we need to do is fix the people who have a bunch of kids that can't afford them who are sponging off the government.
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   droverlove 0 Votes
the reason you guyses pets are getting sick is what they put into the foods. look at the ingredients. this dog food is mainly made out of corn and by-products ( things not suited for human consumption, like heads, hoofs, chicken feathers, intestines, etc.) dogs are carnivores. they can survive, but defenetly not thrive on a food that is made mainly out of corn and by products. The thing you should be most wary of, is the ingrident called "meat and bone meal", which in reality sometimes has euthanized dogs and cats in it, which being bad not only because it means your dog is eating its own kind, but because the animals still have high levels of the drug used to euthanize them in their bodies when they are put into the dog food!!
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   gramabubbles 0 Votes
We have been getting our dogs everpet dog foof from dollar general for quite awhile! They seemed to tolerate it until lately. Went to fill up dog food dishes last night and it was/moldy-what a shock!!! We had the bag for less than a week and had been noticing our dogs occasional vomiting and diarrhea, but thought it was do to the weather. Definitely going to change to something BETTER!!!
 14th of Aug, 2010 by   Joann, Leeds, Alabama +1 Votes
I have had better experience with Everpet. I started giving my 5 dogs the Dollar General brand, Everpet Adult Basics dry food about two months ago. I did notice they were pulling the very large bags off the shelf and questioned the store manager. He said they were having a sale.

So far I haven't had any bad experience with Adult Basics dry EverPet.
 17th of Sep, 2010 by   mjwhite 0 Votes
I had been feeding my dogs the everpet dog food in the red bag and my male kept getting thinner and loosing his hair and i was worming them every two weeks i have changed food and now they are acting better. I would like to know what the everpet company is going to do about all the recent complaints and the health problems associated with there food? Our dogs would not drink there water and they were having a bad case of diarrhea.
 28th of Sep, 2010 by   Mufasa 0 Votes
I'd have to say when I bought the first bag of ever pet Healthy my dogs loved it, but when I bought the second bag things have changed, they are not eating it like they did the first bag, and a few days ago my english bull mastiff was peeing green and now today he is peeing red. Looks just like the colors in the dog food. I'm throwing this bag away and buying purina again. I have always feed my dogs black gold, but I moved and can't find it here, I have tried all different kinds of dog food and my dogs just keep loosing weight. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   LLKrauss 0 Votes
I have been feeding my dog everpet can food for quite sometime. now, in the last 3 days she is like really sick she won't eat anything and is drinking very little water. What do i do I'm sure its the food they changed something I noticed in the chicken flavored. Help she 's my baby. What did you guys do to get your dog to eat...????

10 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed by Credit Companies