Posted:

Poor customer service

I am owning a Eureka forbes Aqua guard Model name Revira, Which is RO Purifier, and they say it will convert the hard water into a drinkable water, but the problem is the filters are getting choked once in 3 months & whenever i give a complaint i need to make a lot of followup with each person including the service man. This time i have given a complaint on 23-Apr-07 & the complaint no is 7685. Till today that is 15-May-07 nobody has turned up. Very bad customer service.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Pool & Bath Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

26th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Eureka Forbes - Horrible service - watch out!
India

Just to set up (installation) of an Aquaguard water purifier, have called the company over 10 times and they have not bothered to send a service engineer.

Very poor service!
 30th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I strongly agree with you. Eureka Forbes people they know how to cheat people. Recently i purchased a vacuum cleaner, and it got burnt while operating. It was a brand new one. So when i complained about that i didn't get any response. Even no one is bothered to replace the product. I am so pissed off and so sick of these people services. I would strongly suggest the citizen of india not to purchase any product from Eureka Forbes.

Sanjay Barrack
Bangaore.
 10th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
I completely agree with this. Recently i purchase a RO water purifier from eureka forbes, and after 2 months it stop working. I complaint two times to eureka forbes service center but they didn't come to repair it. It really sucks me.
 9th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
Hi,

I strongly agree with you.I am using AquaFlow. In the month of January they called up several times to provide the service and sign on new service agreement (for 1 YR) which suppose to provide a service at June/July. But they are not bothered to provide that mid term service. Again in next Jan the same story repeat.

Also i have bitter experience with the marketing guys when i got Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner. I have to call them n no of times for getting demonstration.

I have decided not to make any new relationship with that company product anymore.
 11th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Eureka Forbes - Water Purifier
India

I had purchased a water purifier design a model and its not been functioning from the day one of installation and despite repeated complaints no action has been taken by the company.
 18th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Eureka Forbes - Annual Service Contract, Horrible service
India

My Aqua Guard stopped working and I had to call Eureka Forbes for getting it repaired (since we had bought it from them). They insisted us on signing the annual service contract which we did not do (since we had heard about their poor service and hence this money would go down the drain). After it was repaired, it started giving the same problem within 2 weeks. And now even after calling 4 days regularly, twice a dar persistently, nobody has come to repair it. Their Call Centre employees only know to speak one sentence - We have forwarded your complaint. The reason they are not attending to our complaint is because we did not sign up for their annual contract. But this is ridiculous since we pay them each time for their horrible service.

Can anybody advise on what legal action can we take against them?
 24th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
I agree to all complaints, all the service provider do the same (e.g) Tataindicom, Airtel when selling the product they don't provide proper information, once the customer faces problem they start blinking, i have purchased Aqua Guard they said i have life long free services, but two week back one service person came and told that we should change the candles and filter they are damaged which will cost RS 3500/- the AMC with Eureka is RS 3500/- see how they cheat public, after one year i need services i should take the machine to any one of the services center in chennai, why all this is not informed before the customer purchase the product and you require to change the filters and candles on Annual basis, this is the way you make money. if you can provide proper training to your sales person all this mistake can be avoided........ and one more thing you keep shifting people always and there is always a communication problem, for e.g if i have spoken to kumar, after two days i call back for kumar, they say kumar has left the job, there comes another vijay discuss with him sir i will take care of your complaint i will send the technician, no news about the technician, call back ......... can i speak to vijay.... which vijay sir you know his full name, sorry sir we don't have any one called vijay, who is speaking i am latha god bless me............. save us from the hell.
 19th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
I bought Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard in Bangalore from a representative based in Koramangla. I was provided with a temporary receipt. First there was a delay in providing me details to validate the warranty card. For almost two month now they have not yet provided me with the original receipt and invoice. Each time I called "Mar. Raghavendra - Sales representative" he told me to wait for a day or two to get the receipt. At one point he claimed that there was an error on part of the company to send the receipt but he has personally send it by courier. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I get regular post and courier from other sources but amazingly as per Eureka Forbes their courier is making a disappearing act...not that they ever provided me with courier tracking details... Honestly it is SICK dealing with such nuisance.
 5th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
its been a week since i have made a complain about water leakage in forbes Aqua Flow. nobody has come so far come for attending the complain. i have already called there custoemer service people five times but its not helping.
 10th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
The worst after sales service. Don't go for Eurekaforbes Aquaguard. After several reminders the technicians don't even turn up to check the purifier system.
 14th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
Unit is giving bad smell water after 1 day from installation.
 10th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I had bought a designa model from Eureka Forbes.The water leaks from that and when called the service people come DEFINATELY NOT ON TIME WITHOUT PROPER ADDRESS AND AFTER 2 HRS OF WAIT HE COMESAND THAT ALSO WITHOUT PROPER EQUIPMENTS.He waits for an other person to come and they are not sure of the problem.The next day another person comes, WITHOUT PROPER KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROBLEM.He has just come to see what the problem is.Mind you i am a working lady and i have to take days off from office and wait for them.It is more than a fortnight after my complaint and the problem is yet to be resolved.The agency which caters to the DN Nagar area in Mumbai Anandi enterprise is usseless with the operator not understanding English and cannot communicate either.
Totally dissappointing.
 21st of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Eureka Forbes - Cheating
India

Beware of Eureka Forbes servive in Bangalore- Brrokfield Area- They will come and collect the AMC fees, but they will not attend your complain- if you try at this number 22109487- the line is always busy or notbody will pick up the phone- they are not bothered about anything and simply blame on their other collegues- So please don't but Aquaguard in Whitefield area- Eureka Forbes should be ashmed of their service.
 29th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I fully agree with your complaint. I am also a victim of poor service rendered by Eureka Forbes. Whatever you mentioned in your complaint exactly the same happened to me at Hyderabad. it seems Eureka Forbes are maintaining the same level of service nationwide. Throughout office hours, i.e upto 5:30P.m their service centre telephone number will be busy. so much so that I got a doubt that the line is faulty. I kept on trying. at 6:00 p.m suddenly it rang. but to my utter shock some security man lifted the phone only to advise me to contact tomorrow as everybody left for the day.

Further, it is also true that they are simply passing the blame onto other colleagues. After contacting them a hundred times, one morning I got a call from their service technician who informed that he was some where nearby and asked me to direct to my residence. i gave him the land marks and told him that i will be waiting outside my house on the road for him to easily identify. that's all later neither he came nor telephoned me.

Meanwhile suddenly one morning one gentlemen pressed the calling bell and as I opened the door a tyson ( man with necktie ) appeared. he said that he is from Eureka Forbes and is on a survey being conducted by them. i explained him my peril. he consoled me saying that due to some technicians the company is getting a bad name and promised me that he will arrange for a technician next day. till date that "next day" has not come.

It is unfortunate that Eureka Forbes, who take selling so aggressively (by going from door to door), are least bothered about service. More pinching thing is that recently I paid Rs.1790/- towards AMC for two years.

People be aware.
 4th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
100% agree with you. Time has come for Eureka Forbes to wind up their business. I am sick of their services too.

Every next guy is feeling cheated by E F's. With KENT coming in same business, Eureka's fortune is visible now.

Sanjay
 24th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Eureka Forbes - Terrible experience
www.eurekaforbes.com

I Anshuman Singh Customer ID 1001761888 given the complaint on 19th June08 regarding Eureka Forbes Water Purifier is not working against S.R No. 51218623 and the Customer care executive said it will be rectified in 2 working days, but till now NO RESPONSE even after calling continuously. Every time the response is it will reach today but no commitment on service part.
 25th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Eureka Forbes - Scam and cheating
www.eurekaforbes.com

I was really fed up with the kind of service that rite nw eureka forbes is giving to me I lodge a request against changing of transformer on the last two weeks before, but no response came from their side no service representative came to solve my problem yet. [PLZ do the needful].
 25th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Eureka Forbes Machine was delivered at my residence without any delivery challan or document. After making full payment for Aquaguard Gold Nova Model.
After follow up with Eureka sales person and as per assurance call from local branch office plumber was deputed by them for installation of the machine.
However, he could not complete the installation. Also it was brought to the notice of plumber that top cover is not being fitted properly. As per his advise, the same was communicated to their sales person. He assured that the matter will be checked by him immediately.
For next four days plumber did not turned up. After several calls to the sales person, plumber visited my home and did some fittings work. Thereafter, he also claimed that he has completed the installation. After checking the inlet line for leakages, it was observed that the heavy leakages are taking place at the fittings provided by Eureka. Also problem of top cover was remaining unattended.
I communicated to Eureka Kalyan branch as well as to their sales representative regarding incomplete installation and the top cover problem.
After several calls to their sales person, he assured that machine will be replaced and installation problem will be attended. However, during reminder call after three days, he advised me to write a letter to the Kalyan branch office. He also assured me to visit my home to see the problem on same day. But he did not turned up.

Besides above,

They have not supplied the machine with any delivery challan or company documents which will show that machine is original and not second handed.
They have not given any bill (M VAT invoice) or Guarantee/warrantee card.
They have not shown any courtesy to depute the person to look into the matter till date.
The plumber deputed by them was not aware about the machine operations, proper installations, etc.

This is the very good example of Very... Very poor services and machines supplied by Eureka Forbes.
Never buy the machines from Eureka Forbes.
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have been contacting Eureka Forbes help desk in bangalore since last two weeks for the service and AMC for my Aquaflow water purifier. I am very much disapointed & surprised to note that a company of this stature can be a poor service provider. My first request was some how lost in the system. When I contacted the help desk, they confirmed that they could not find my request!!!. I had requested again but no action till now even after repeated follow ups . However I got lots of false promises assuring me of the service within next 8 hours etc etc.

I have called again just now and got a similar promise today as well ie they would be sending a person today without any fail. Let' see.

I tried to post a complaint through Eureka Forbes web site. System is not accepting my complaint!!. I am getting an error message - Please enter a valid comment !!!
 4th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam
Am Balaji. J. P. .
Purchased date of my vaccume cleaner : 10.10.2007
Problem occured and complaint registered on 31.05.08
Problem stated: Machine dead.
First resposnse from your local engr. after 15 days that too after many follow up from my end.
First engr's response was very poor and said motor needs replacement.Then after that no response from any one from organization.
I called up your service once again with lot of ftrustration on june 28th'08.
Another engineer came by night 8 pm and comfirmed under wty the motor will be replacedon 30th June.Got the signature from me on the report and vanished.

Now
1s. till my Vaccume cleaner is down.
2. I lost my WTY. for this period.
3.Lot of mental stress for greater follow ups.
4.Then why should a customer buy your so called popular Product?

Need response from any one of your organization who atleast consider customer pain.

Contact Us