logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Link Posting Partners
Their work is total scam, so don’t pay them money
2. (2 mins ago)
Collect Pros
payment for US Weekly Magazine
3. (3 mins ago)
Dr. George Kimmerling
Dr. George Kimmerling - pervert!
4. (24 mins ago)

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews - Poor customer service

Eureka Forbes Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Kiran.G.S

Poor customer service

I am owning a Eureka forbes Aqua guard Model name Revira, Which is RO Purifier, and they say it will convert the hard water into a drinkable water, but the problem is the filters are getting choked once in 3 months & whenever i give a complaint i need to make a lot of followup with each person including the service man. This time i have given a complaint on 23-Apr-07 & the complaint no is 7685. Till today that is 15-May-07 nobody has turned up. Very bad customer service.
Comments India Pool & Bath Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Oct, 2007 by   Manish Badani 0 Votes
I bought Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard in Bangalore from a representative based in Koramangla. I was provided with a temporary receipt. First there was a delay in providing me details to validate the warranty card. For almost two month now they have not yet provided me with the original receipt and invoice. Each time I called "Mar. Raghavendra - Sales representative" he told me to wait for a day or two to get the receipt. At one point he claimed that there was an error on part of the company to send the receipt but he has personally send it by courier. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I get regular post and courier from other sources but amazingly as per Eureka Forbes their courier is making a disappearing act...not that they ever provided me with courier tracking details... Honestly it is SICK dealing with such nuisance.
 5th of Dec, 2007 by   Upendra Shankar Pandey 0 Votes
its been a week since i have made a complain about water leakage in forbes Aqua Flow. nobody has come so far come for attending the complain. i have already called there custoemer service people five times but its not helping.
 10th of Dec, 2007 by   alok 0 Votes
The worst after sales service. Don't go for Eurekaforbes Aquaguard. After several reminders the technicians don't even turn up to check the purifier system.
 14th of Dec, 2007 by   Saikat Barua 0 Votes
Unit is giving bad smell water after 1 day from installation.
 10th of Apr, 2008 by   Mrs.Raman 0 Votes
I had bought a designa model from Eureka Forbes.The water leaks from that and when called the service people come DEFINATELY NOT ON TIME WITHOUT PROPER ADDRESS AND AFTER 2 HRS OF WAIT HE COMESAND THAT ALSO WITHOUT PROPER EQUIPMENTS.He waits for an other person to come and they are not sure of the problem.The next day another person comes, WITHOUT PROPER KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROBLEM.He has just come to see what the problem is.Mind you i am a working lady and i have to take days off from office and wait for them.It is more than a fortnight after my complaint and the problem is yet to be resolved.The agency which caters to the DN Nagar area in Mumbai Anandi enterprise is usseless with the operator not understanding English and cannot communicate either.
Totally dissappointing.
 4th of May, 2008 by   Sanjay Grover 0 Votes
100% agree with you. Time has come for Eureka Forbes to wind up their business. I am sick of their services too.

Every next guy is feeling cheated by E F's. With KENT coming in same business, Eureka's fortune is visible now.

Sanjay
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by   Sunil Kumar 0 Votes
I have been contacting Eureka Forbes help desk in bangalore since last two weeks for the service and AMC for my Aquaflow water purifier. I am very much disapointed & surprised to note that a company of this stature can be a poor service provider. My first request was some how lost in the system. When I contacted the help desk, they confirmed that they could not find my request!!!. I had requested again but no action till now even after repeated follow ups . However I got lots of false promises assuring me of the service within next 8 hours etc etc.

I have called again just now and got a similar promise today as well ie they would be sending a person today without any fail. Let' see.

I tried to post a complaint through Eureka Forbes web site. System is not accepting my complaint!!. I am getting an error message - Please enter a valid comment !!!
 4th of Jul, 2008 by   J.P.Balaji 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam
Am Balaji. J. P. .
Purchased date of my vaccume cleaner : 10.10.2007
Problem occured and complaint registered on 31.05.08
Problem stated: Machine dead.
First resposnse from your local engr. after 15 days that too after many follow up from my end.
First engr's response was very poor and said motor needs replacement.Then after that no response from any one from organization.
I called up your service once again with lot of ftrustration on june 28th'08.
Another engineer came by night 8 pm and comfirmed under wty the motor will be replacedon 30th June.Got the signature from me on the report and vanished.

Now
1s. till my Vaccume cleaner is down.
2. I lost my WTY. for this period.
3.Lot of mental stress for greater follow ups.
4.Then why should a customer buy your so called popular Product?

Need response from any one of your organization who atleast consider customer pain.
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   Charmaine Murzello 0 Votes
Very very bad service. I am very disappointed with the service of Eureka Forbes. I have also told all my relatives, family friends, colleagues not not to buy any of your products because their Customer Service is HORRIBLE.

I PLEED TO EVERYBODY READING MY MAIL TO PLEASE NOT BUY ANY OF THE EUREKA FORBES PRODUCTS COZ THEIR SEVICE IS FUCK ALL.
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   Nidhi 0 Votes

Eureka Forbes - Stealing money from customers
India
www.eurekaforbes.com

The Relationship Managers goes door to door, booked their products (selected by the customers) and charge 250/- for each product and then never revert back on your calls neither return back your money.

So please Be Careful and stay away from this company.
 20th of Aug, 2008 by   Subbu 0 Votes
Very pathetic customer service from eureka forbes. I have an acquaguard classic (E-boiling) and i raised a complaint(PR 23/7) on 26th July on Euro Helpline till date no service has been provided. So far I have called the euro help line (39883333)more thaan 10 times and they have been trained to get away with customer call by saying "sorry" but not worry about the customer complaint or a solution to it. The irony is Eureka Forbes sales team always walk door to door for selling but they don't bother about providing customer service. I hope Eureka Forbes should understand customer satisfaction on Serving them will boost up their equipment sales. "Eager to sell products but no bother for servcing the equipment".
 31st of Aug, 2008 by   mohan lal ghosh 0 Votes

Eureka Forbes - Not getting filter
India
www.eurekaforbes.co.in

I purchased aquasure with iron filter on feb 07. I am in dire need of the filter kit. I am not getting filter kit either in jamshedpurr or ranchi. The concerned officials please look into this matter urgently.
 1st of Oct, 2008 by   anand gopalan 0 Votes
I agree with all the comments eureka forbes service is horrible even i have experienced the same
 5th of Nov, 2008 by   nidhi goyal 0 Votes
DEAR SIR/MADAM
THIS IS COMPLAINT AGAINST WATER PURIFIER[AQUA GUARD] WITH AN AMC OF 2YRS DATED 1-09-2008 TO 30-9-2010, CONTRACT RECEIPT NO: 15539714

IM VERY UPSET WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE OF EUREKA FORBES, I HAVE TIRED OF CALLING HELPLINE FOR MY SERVICE BACKUP AND ENDED UP WITH NEGLIGENT RESPONSE FROM EUREKA
SUCH A SHAME FOR THE COMPANY.
IM HELPLESS AND FORCED TO DRINK UNHEALTHY CONTAGIOUS WATER DESPITE OF 2YR AMC

I NEED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REGARDING MY COMPLAIN
LOOKING FORWARD FOR SOME RESPONSIBLE FRUITFUL MEANINGFUL ACTION BY THE COMPANY
 12th of Nov, 2008 by   Dharmendra 0 Votes
Hi,

EMI system is very poor.

Never trust any statement of sales executive of Eureka forbes.

Always call the toll free.

They have told me just give us the full amount through credit card first time.

After that whenver or whatever amount i need as installemnt, they will deduct that amount from my credit card and pay me it in cash.

First time, they taken full:12500

after that i need amount by deducting 1500.

they paid me 10000.

second time,

I asked for 9000.

this time they show me their pathetic quality of service.

They paid this amount after lot of calls .

After 40 days of deducting the amount.

I have to pay the amount from my pocket.

EMI system failed here.

THIRD time:

This time i asked for 8000.i.e; 1000 rs deduct.

They still not paid me.

The sales guy rajkumar (9958932208) is not picking the phone.

I escalateded this to his manager.

Now, he is not picking the phone.Mr Khan (9810971243).

I suspect they have digested my amount.

If any of aquagard senir person is readng this, please do the needful.

How can i refer someone to buy Aquagard?
 12th of Nov, 2008 by   Dharmendra 0 Votes
My number is 9818396809.

Noida circle.
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   manohar pillai 0 Votes
RESPECTED SIR I HAD PURCHASED AN AQUA GUARD TOTAL FROM MR.SATYANARAYANA, ALIVENI ENTERPRISES IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER-2008. AFTER A FORTNIHGT IT STOPPED WORKING. INSPITE OF MY REGULAR PHONE CALLS HE IS EVADING, AND NOT RESPONDING TO MY CALLS. HE HAS ALREADY TAKEN RS-9600/- FROM ME. I AM A TEACHER TEACHING IN JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA, SIRPURKAGAZNAGAR, ADILABAD-504296, AP. SO I REQUEST THE CONCERNED OFFICIALS TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER . MY CONTACT NUMBER IS-09966628137.PLEASE CONTACT IMMEDIATELY.
MANOHAR PILLAI
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   s sudhakar 0 Votes
Dear Customers,

Do not buy Eureka Forbes products, if you buy, you will in trouble following the executive and call centre, i say these words because i am also the vicitim of Eureka Forbes, i own the vaccum cleaner, i made a complaint on 3rd of mar 09, if i call the customer care they will take the complaint and say that service executive will be coming by today, fortunately or unfortunately if see my complaint date its almost 25 days past, i think Eureka forbe doesnt react to the customer complaints. Is anyone there...to attend our problems.

You can contact me on 9704999758 my complaint no is 81031485
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   complaint to replace the vacuum cleaner 0 Votes
I mr. J.Joseph, Chemmazhikadu house, Pallom-p.o, Kottayam-district, Kerala, 686007(0481-2435265, 09895775265, 09388143033)purchased one eureka forbes vacuum cleaner from NCC Canteen, kottayam(1997-NCC COP HQ, Kottayam)vide bill no.039521 dated 09.03.2009.
When opened the packet the vacuum cleaner was found defective as mentioned below:
1)The top cover of the machine on which the horse pipe to be fixed is not available.
2)The dust bag is not found with the machine.
As such the said vacuum cleaner came to no use and i returned to the canteen on 11.03 2009 for replacement with an assurance to give a good machine very soon.
On further enquiry, the canteen authorities said that the vacuum cleaner has been sent to the company(Ernakulam Depo)for repair/replacement.No action has been taken till date to return the same in good condition.
So necessary immediate steps may please be taken to supply the vacuum cleaner.

Kottayam.
03.04.2009 J.JOSEPH.
 8th of Sep, 2009 by   Swati Lodha 0 Votes
100% agree that Eureka forbes is the worst service provider. They are just for money making .

I have purchased Eureka Forbes Vaccum cleaner paying 23550 rupees four months back. Till the cheque was not clear the things were moving fare enough. At the time of delivery when we opened the box in front of Eureka forbes sales person we found that two of the accessories as well as warranty card is missing and on top of that they havent provided the invoice also.

After that 100 times I might have called but no response from there side. Once they get the money they become deaf and dumb.

Something is fishy, otherwise why they are not providing the invoice and warranty card.

Worst services ever seen, I will suggest not to hit yourself by coming in there loop.

Buying Real Estate for Back Taxes