logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
rootandroid.com
Rude and negative emails from this company
2. (24 mins ago)
Sears / Craftsman riding lawnmower
Lawn mower will just stop running
3. (39 mins ago)
Non-delivery of product

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ESPchat Complaints & Reviews - my credit was accepted but i cannot get a response from gwendolyn

ESPchat Contacts & Informations

ESPchat

Posted: 2011-03-07 by    charles griggs

my credit was accepted but i cannot get a response from gwendolyn

espchat.net
espchat.net
i have been notified by email that my credit card has been accepted but ms. gwendolyn has not replied to me & my credit card was charged twice & i still cannot make contact please assist time sencitive wesley
Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Dec, 2011 by   ESPchat +1 Votes
Dear 7106va,

We read your recently posted concern about the authenticity of our website, ESPchat.com, and the validity of its services.

We would like to assure you that our website, featuring a team of professional gifted psychics is absolutely legitimate and the services we are offering are of the highest standard.

We pride ourselves on intensely screening our psychics before signing them on to the sight in order to guarantee their professional ability as genuine psychics who will be able to give valuable help and guidance to our customers.

When you sign up to use the unlimited access to our public chat room between the hours of 9:00AM to Midnight, we feel it is best to go on the sight often and try different psychics in order to determine which one you feel most comfortable with. You can always check the schedule in order to guarantee you go on the website when the psychic you prefer to work with is on site at that time.

Once you have found the psychic who you feel serves you the best, if you desire a more personal one-on-one psychic experience, we can offer that through our “Inner Circle” membership. As an “Inner Circle” member, you get a refund of your initial fee to gain access to our public chat room, and then pay the “Inner Circle” nominal monthly fee in order to continue to have access to our public chat room but also gain access to a personal one-on-one psychic experience with the psychic of your choice.

Again, we’d like to assure you that our website is absolutely legitimate and the professional psychic services we offer are of the highest standards.

Best Regards,
Customer Service at ESPchat.com
 27th of Feb, 2012 by   Anna477 +1 Votes
same problem here, i was also charged for services and have yet to receive an email. but this whole thing is a joke and im mad at myself for falling for it, and yeah you pay $24 but they are going to charge you up the ass for anything additional except for one thing and thats the group chat...which is a rip off also cause when i did that all the lady did was shuffle her cards.. and read them to me and that was it. did not even relate it to any questions i asked, or nothing. so i tried another one and she couldnt answer either.. so tell me how are people satisfied with this site? and for the daily readings? havent received one.. this is a JOKE and i dont recommend it to anyone!!! sounds to good to be true, that means it is.. the only thing thats going to make me happy with this site is getting my money back, like i was told i would, so i guess we will see if that happens or not!
 15th of Apr, 2012 by   HERCULE +1 Votes
Dear Gwendolyn Was at two fingers! to get a membership!!! Thank you to all of you for this eyes opening.
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   Intuitive Person 0 Votes
I am being spammed with negative emails from Iris telling me she is worried about me. Please direct the negative energy elsewhere.
 19th of May, 2012 by   grammy74 +1 Votes
Where is the site to go to for the group chat, I only get the tarot card reading which I did a long time ago..
 27th of May, 2012 by   lovelyp 0 Votes
I actually disenrolled kept getting email reenrolled site wouldnt work .. couldnt hear them it was a mess.I called customer service to canel my membership the service rep was nasty asking why did sign up again i told her i was still gettin emails from golden girl staying it was somethimg i really needed to know she said she would cancel my membership that was two months ago.
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   The Chris +1 Votes
I never received my tarot reading after receiving email telling me to look out for it in case it gets sorted to spam. In any case, ESP has NEVER been proven to be real in any test. Anyone that says differently is a liar and/or scam artist. Do your own research on the Internet. You will not find one legitimate study EVER that supports ESP or psychics. Please do not waste your money on services like this.
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   Deborah Henderson +1 Votes
I checked out this site for ONE FREE READING playing one of PCH sites. I do not know how this scam site got my credit card number. I don't know this information, because, I WOULD KNOW WHAT CREDIT CARD I GAVE WHICH I NEVER WOULD FOR A SCAM. I did it 1 time, as a free reading offered, and 3 days later, I received email stating my confirmation number. By the way, gwendelyn DOESN'T EXSIT. DECEASE FROM CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN, AND I AM DEMANDING A FULL REFUND
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   Moshkeeb 0 Votes
a ripoff and scam
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   Moshkeeb 0 Votes
They all seem to be scammers, what a shame, people do need a legitimate advisor
 20th of Oct, 2012 by   Carol Patterson 0 Votes
I paid my $24.00 for my yearly fee. now you're asking me for $79.00. No, I do not have that kind of money to give to you. I am hurt you would ask for this extra money. I feel like you are trying to trick me, Thanks for the reading and have a nice day. carolfpatterson@gmail.com
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   12blisamg 0 Votes
I'm having the same problem. Gwendola hasn't got a hold of me, i have trouble logging in and it not allowing me to speak to a me-diam and wants me to pay more money too.
 9th of Nov, 2012 by   WhitneyT 0 Votes
espchat "gwendolyn" "tara" alllll of you are going to be put out of business. im reporting this company to the better business bureau and also starting a class action act. people like you are whats wrong with the world today. sorry people like you all taking advantage of people in need or down on their luck. im sure Karma will take care of you all.
SINCERELY, the customer who received at least two emails a day until i paid for services now i havent heard from anyone...coincidence? i think NOT!!!
 11th of Nov, 2012 by   12blisamg 0 Votes
I too have paid and havnt recieved or got response by Gwendola or anyone
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   LaVonda Goins 0 Votes
My credit card was excepted and money took was off. I cant get on the site. Please help me?
 27th of Dec, 2012 by   mattsgrill101 0 Votes
i have not signed up and after reading these posts i will not i too get daily emails saying they need to talk to me now and almost convinced myself to try it but am skeptical about psychics anyway. thanks for the info and saving me at least 24.00 that i cannot afford to lose
 14th of Feb, 2013 by   atari 0 Votes
HI, iris keep asking me to pay and then she will help me with everything.I really wanted to try but after all complains from you people im scare to sign in .i dont want loose money but really need some help.what should i do????????can we trust anybody????is she any good?please help!!!
 21st of Feb, 2013 by   toya84 0 Votes
Was billed $24 but never been able use anything
 25th of Jul, 2013 by   laterry 0 Votes
I am really glad that I found this site and did some research before falling for this scam.
I have been getting very high pressure sales solicitations from Iris at espchat, on a daily basis, it is very tempting, as they know just what to say to lure you in, like someone really cares and knows about your life, so I was just within a hair of trying this out, then decided to do a little research on this site and all I see is complaint after complaint! Whew! I am relieved that I did not fall for it! I have enough going on in my life, I sure dont need anyone else trying to take my hard-earned money for a scam! Thank You all for sharing your painful but honest experiences with espchat.
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   Nancy Barner 0 Votes
I joined e-chat after getting on line advertisements from Gwendolyn, and just like every other complaint the service were not anything like I was expecting. I cannot say but the person doing the reading were rude to say the least.
I only got one reading I guess that's because when they got to me they skipped over me. My money is just as green as theirs and I want my money back.I will never trust anyone doing this kind of advertising again. I have
seen a lots of crap on this internet but never seen as much of it as I seen on e-chat, Let me tell anyone who read
this e-mail if it sound to good to be true, it usually is.I would rather trust in my own abilities than trust anyone or
anything on this web-site. Please don't spend your money.

Consumer Fraud in Health Care