Er Solutions Inc. / Cri Purchasing Corp

ER Solutions Inc./Cri Purchasing Corp
Today I received an alleged collection settlement offer letter from ER Solutions, Inc.. They say that I owe the creditor: Cri Purchasing Corp $337.14 and that the settlement offer is for 50% of this amount $168.57 and must be paid to them within 14 days. The letter looks pretty legit and they provide a return envelope as well.
There are a couple fallacies though.
1) There are 3 different addresses printed on the letter. One is: ATERSO01, PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393. The 2nd is: ER Solutions, Inc., 10750 Hammerly Blvd #200, Houston, TX 77043. The 3rd is: T-13465251-T50, E R Solutions, Inc., PO Box 9004, Renton, WA 98057.
2) I just recently within the past couple of weeks received and printed out my credit reports from ALL 3 of the credit reporting agencies, which I do usually 1-2 times a year, to make sure the information is accurate on them and to make sure that identity theft has not occurred. Guess what? THERE IS NO SUCH CREDITOR, NOR THIS CREDIT CHARGE AMOUNT, LISTED ON ANY OF MY 3 CREDIT REPORTS. I thought as much because I have never heard of Cri Purchasing Corp in my life. Not to mention that I just finished paying off the last little debt that was still on my credit reports.
3) The phone number listed is printed right next to the name a supposed representative of the company, a Jennifer Peden (may or not be her actual name), and that number is 866-291-6364
THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE FTC AND TO THE FEDS!!! My advice is to get recent copies of your credit reports so you can double check this alleged credit charge before even considering actually paying anything.
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I recently received a letter stating that "healthcare associates incorp" were collecting a balance from me on behalf of  Gw university hospital. I've never been to this hospital let alone live there.

So I called the number listed because one they used my madian name and this seemed fishy. The lady I spoke to said to send all my info to her and the address that was listed. The address listed is out of wixom. I googled the address and numerous posts from others saying this is a fraudulent scam etc. They listed different companies. Some were even medical names. There are two different address on this statement.

The letter looks real but the back side of the statement isn't like normal statements.

The return address was
Po box1022
Wixom mi

The other was
" the Gw university hospital"
Po box 31001
Pasadena ca
 25th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
My husband received a similar letter today from Convergent on behalf of Cri Purchasing Corp and I called Convergent but got disconnected before anyone would answer any questions. I called back and found out Cri was trying to collect on a debt I had that I payed off 10 years ago. It was just a letter, no back side, no nothing, and I know I never received anything from Cri, this is the first time I've heard of them. My husband and I recently got copies of our credit reports and that old debt isn't even on there anymore, let alone this Cri place.
 5th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
From my limited research, this maybe collections on behalf the now defunct financial institution Washington Mutual Bank.
 17th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
When I received this letter from Cri Purchasing Corp, I knew right away it was horseradish. The best I can do for this "company" is give them an enema.
 29th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
My fiance just received one of these letters as well and it has three different addresses and he has very few debts all of which he knows about and is paying off. These people are scam artists and should receive some form of punishment for theory actions.
 11th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I just received a letter and immediate went to check my credit report. Of course the name of either Convergent or Cri is NOT on there and neither is the amount that they are claiming I owe. If it IS for Washington Mutual Bank then that debt of mine is from the early 90's and I doubt that I would be owing that anymore. Besides I think I put that debt on my Bankruptcy back in 2000.
Total Scam. I'm NOT paying it.

ER Solutions Logo ER Solutions