logo

EPS
1039 Grant Str
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: 404-605-9242
I had the most horrifying experience with one of this company's car booters. I paid for my space, put the ticket in my windshield, and went to my Dr's appointment. I leave the Dr's office around 12:55p and crossing the street I notice an orange ticket on my driver's side window. By this time it is 1:02p, he sees me at the car and asks is it my car? I answered and ask why is it booted? He stated no ticket in the windshield. I stated there is a ticket in the windshield and started looking in my purse for my keys. I get the ticket and show it to him and then he states well it's 1:14p and your ticket expired at 1:04p, so you are 10 minutes passed your time and you have to give me $75.00. I said sir, When I came to my car I was on time, had it not been a boot on the car I would have long been gone. Needless to say this conversation got ugly. He turned away, I followed him to his car and he pushed me. I went to his car door he told me to get away. I told him I needed to have the boot off, he said I had to wait an hour he would be back. I wouldn't move so he shoved me so hard that I stumbled and he slammed his door and drove away. In the meantime people were watching, video taping, and calling the Police. He didn't get away with this injustice to a defenseless Woman! He is in jail and I will be going to court on Monday! I still had to pay the $75.00 to get the boot removed beccause the gentlemen that came to remove it stated they didn't know anything about the situation although the Police and everything were still there. I have been waiting several hours for the Manager to call me back to no avail. How can the City of Atlanta keep letting these fly by night companies do injustices like this to tax paying citizens. My thought is if there has to be a boot system, let it be city ran. That would be revenue that the city can collect and tax payers will not be shammed this way!
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jan, 2011 by   Truth Advocate 0 Votes
The gentleman was never arrested and never assaulted this woman. There is video evidence to prove the woman was the aggressor and the booting technician was trying to defuse the situation by leaving the property because the woman was acting completely irrational.

WSYX Columbus Coverage Being Used as Scam Source