logo

K.W.S Windows and Conservatories
FAILED TO HONOR OUR GUARANTEE
5. (45 mins ago)
Kimtech.ca
They stop responding emails and our phone calls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2012-07-06 by    Balan

Avoid like the plague

Envita.com
envita.com
The only thing worse than the diseases Envita is "treating" is the false hope they are giving to their patients that ridiculously overpriced vitamin $#*!tails or potentially harmful ozone and hydrogen peroxide IV's are going to cure their cancer or chronic disease. The doctors at Envita should be ashamed of themselves and have their licenses permanently revoked for their bizarro treatments. What actually impresses me is that they are able to get people to pay for $4000 IV therapy! I was astounded that the first thing they asked me to sign there was a medical waiver saying I would never sue them for any malpractice claims and instead only do arbitration. Good God how many people do they have threatening to sue them? Is this even legal? It seems a major violation of a patients constitutional rights. This place is a total scam and after waiting 2 hours and spending $209 to see their "doctor" I wish I would have read more of the long list of complaints, lawsuits, arbitrations, and board complaints/reviews on their physicians. After asking around I have heard SAD stories of people spending tens of thousands of dollars there with NO RESULTS! And of course they do not offer refunds or guarantees on their "medicine" that is not FDA approved yet exorbitantly priced. After making an appointment with the naturopath my infectious disease doctor recommended I learned she would give me the nutritional IV for $150 instead the $1000 they were trying to sign up for. AVOID!!!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Apr, 2013 by   M4RK 0 Votes
This post really saddens me because it clearly demonstrates how easily someone can post whatever they want on the internet with absolutely no idea what they’re talking about. I find this very irresponsible of ComplaintsBoard.com to allow this, but that’s beside the point.
The first thing I have to wonder, Mr. Balan, is where you’re getting your information from. My wife has been a patient at Envita for 10 years and we know for a fact that there have never been any malpractice lawsuits or arbitrations. You can research this for yourself very easily and you will find nothing, nada, zilch. That’s pretty impressive for a medical practice that has been in business for over a decade and treated thousands of patients, even if they do have “bizarro treatments, ” as you say. But then, it seems less likely that they have strange medical practices and more likely that you’re unfamiliar with advanced integrative medicine. My goal is not to offend you, but set the record straight and encourage people to provide truthful information or at least do their homework.
I’ve personally spoken with the administration before and they’ve explained very clearly to me how the medical waiver works. It’s actually mandated by Envita’s malpractice insurance carriers and has nothing to do with the medical staff itself. Again, there have been no lawsuits in their history and it’s not because of these waivers.
I’ll explain to you what arbitration is, because it’s obvious you don’t understand it. Arbitration is when, instead of a jury, you bring your case to a private courtroom in front of a judge. This makes a lot more sense because a judge is objective and understands medical law, unlike a jury, which is subjective and usually unaware of how medical practice works.
Is this legal? Well, it appears so. It’s also not an atypical practice, and you would know that if you had done your homework. Also, the U.S. Constitution includes no mention of medical patient’s rights, so your complaint there is also invalid.
Most importantly, it’s obvious that you did not receive treatment from Envita, so why are you even writing this review? Perhaps it’s because your insurance doesn’t cover it (not anyone’s fault) but they never tried to overcharge us. Their IV therapy was the same price as you paid, approximately $150-$200, not $4000 or $1000 (you contradict yourself. Which is it?) But suggesting that a nutritional IV is all Envita does or all you would need to solve your condition is a big joke.
A nutritional IV is not all that Envita provides – they have entire programs tailored to each individual that get much more in-depth than just an IV. And if you had actually taken time to Google Envita, you would know that their medicine is a mixture of traditional and integrative natural medicine.
And no results? Tell that to my wife, who had colon cancer and was told by the Mayo Clinic to go home and die. She went from Stage 3 to Stage 4 in a matter of three days, but Envita helped rebuild her immune system and here she is 10 years later. Most people don’t realize colon cancer has a low-success rate for cancer in far-spread disease and you’re basically a hospice patient– this was an incredible turnaround.
And yes, care is expensive, but in my experience, Envita is generally competitively priced. Still, treatment is not comparing apples to apples – the end result is most important. Ask yourself when reviewing these other clinics: did anyone get better? How long did treatment take? What kind of doctors were they employing?
No medical center on Earth offers refunds or guarantees – that would be completely disingenuous. And no practice can make everyone is happy and that’s fair, but you should at least be familiar with the company or have received treatment before you start criticizing.
And unlike you, I actually have sources to back up my claims:

Peace,
Mark
 17th of Jun, 2013 by   Aleta Sonnenberg +1 Votes
Thank you Mark, for taking time to refute, in a positive and thoughtful manner, the previous post.
Considering treatment,
Aleta
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   Michael Huls +1 Votes
YOU ARE INCORRECT IN YOUR ACCUSATIONS OF MALPRACTICE AND COMPLAINTS!
Your way off on your fees. Last time I checked a high dose Vitamin C was $175.

My 16 year old daughter was in a car accident before school and her trip to the ER room in Scottsdale was $19.000.
Last november I fell and got a concussion and went to scottsdale north and my bill was $38, 000. What do you think about the cost of that medical treatment? Are they crooks because they charge that much money?

Two years ago I came down with lyme disease, After 8weeks of 6 Hr daily treatments, I was cured.
By the way, Mayo Clinic, doesn't even treat LYME disease.

Over the last ten years I have recommended many patients to Envita from as far away as Australia. In my eight weeks of treatment that I spent at Envita I encountered numerous patients with successful treatment stories that were just short of a miracle. Many of which came to Envita from having gone to conventional treatment first and were only coming to Envita because of failed treatment. Most of these were types of cancers. I have seen multiple children treated as well.

My name is Michael Huls and I am a 20 year brain cancer survivor. I believe a lot of my success comes from a relationship with God and not having done Chemotherapy. I believe Envita is one of the most successful integrative centers in this country! If you are seriously considering going to Envita and you want to hear stories and more information from me, I will be willing to meet you for a cup of coffee. You can reach met at (602)821-5465.
 26th of Jul, 2013 by   Kandi Cook +1 Votes
I was really frightened when I found this complaint about Envita. We just made arrangements yesterday to bring my Father to Scottsdale in three days for assistance with chemo. The decision on where to have his cancer treatments and which approach to choose was left up to me alone. The weight of a decision of that size has not been easy to carry the last two weeks. My Dad means everything to me. I would trade my soul and all the money we have for a few more years with him. I almost didn't see the comments posted after the complaint. I am SO GLAD that you people have taken the time to respond in their defense. I am sure that Envita appreciates your efforts. On top of that, my family wants to reach out and say thank you too. We are worried. Hoping for great results. And have pooled all the money we have to pay for his chemo being they do not bill insurance regardless of the carrier. Thank you again - and say a prayer for my Father - Mr. Kent Cook he has basosquamous carcinoma now in his lungs and it is poorly differentiated. They say he has less than 3 months without chemo and a miracle. I say its not over until the fat lady sings and if you think you hear music - COVER YOUR EARS! Take that cancer! We are going to put up the biggest fight ever known before we give you my Daddy. ha ha
 19th of Jan, 2014 by   sojourner76 0 Votes
If I had known Then, what I know NOW...I would never have gone the AMA route!
I've survived, and having researched since then--How can you treat a disease when you don't have a clue what Causes it??Louis Pasture was right, "Its the terrain, not the germ"
the sojourner
 29th of Apr, 2014 by   KClaudia 0 Votes
Trust and pray to the one who created you, his name is Jesus. The strips he received at Calvary he bared for your healing. It is more powerful than any drug or medical doctor. Any treatment you receive is man made, but true healing and deliverance from any disease comes from Him. Man is limited, but God has no limits. My suggestion is to trust in him even if you do choose their treatments. He is the one who is in control of it all.
 15th of Jul, 2014 by   jameskirtens 0 Votes
Facts are way off - don't pay antention to this review because the numbers are way off. Treatments at Envita are great, and they really work!
 19th of Oct, 2014 by   Anne Golladay 0 Votes
I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Envita for helping me on my way to recovery from Chronic Lyme disease. I don’t know where I would be right now without them! They continue to bless my life today, and I am forever grateful for the help and support they give.
My story began when I was 19 years old. I traveled to China in 2007 where I received hundreds of bug bites. I came home feeling okay except for pain in my stomach. I began to notice an increased level of pain in my stomach, only to have several symptoms flare up all at once a couple months later, March 2008. These “attacks” would last a couple of hours and include: rash, burning sensation of the skin, extreme stomach pain and cramping, loss of feeling in limbs, swelling of the throat, face, eyes, ears, hands, and feet, rapid heart rate, fever, chills, shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. At times there was loss of vision and hearing as well. I felt like I was dying because I did not know what was happening to me. As time went on, these attacks would happen consistently during the day and would last up to 8-9 hours.
When these episodes would come up, I always had the same plan to help me get through them. I would go straight home to wait it out. It was difficult to stand or sit up, because I would get too dizzy and light headed, and my limbs would get too swollen, heavy, and lose feeling. While all of this is happening, I would be having uncontrollable vomiting and diarrhea while lying down. It felt like everything in my body was trying to fight off the infection inside of me. During these attacks I would have heart palpitations and shortness of breath. I would have to focus as hard as I possibly could to breathe very slowly in and out. I would concentrate during the entire 8-9 hour attack on good thoughts and breathing so I could keep myself calm. I knew that I was not going to die and so I would work my hardest on not letting myself pass out from lack of air and dizziness.
Never having any serious health problems in the past, I concluded that I was allergic to something because of the swelling I experienced and how fast the attacks would come on. After much allergy testing, there was nothing to indicate that I was allergic to anything. I began seeing many different doctors and began testing to find answers for my problems. Every test showed that there wasn’t anything wrong with me! Each doctor I saw, either could not help me, or came to the conclusion that I was experiencing panic attacks caused by too much stress.
I became very depressed and hopeless about everything in my life. I had dropped out of college and quit my job because I couldn’t function in a normal routine. I withdrew myself from people, social events and activities. I felt really uncomfortable socially, because I always felt sick and didn’t know how to handle the symptoms that I had. I was nervous that an attack would come on and I wouldn’t be able to get home in time.
After a few more weeks, I noticed other symptoms developing in addition to the ones I already had! These symptoms would happen many times during the day, such as: fatigue, racing heart, hot flashes, red “hot” hands, feet, face, and ears, shortness of breath, memory problems, mental confusion, tingling sensations, anxiety, sharp stomach pains and cramping. My head always felt fuzzy, “foggy, ” and slow.
The symptoms worsened as time went on. I was dealing with insomnia and could hardly get out of my bed because my body was so fatigued. My parents did not know what to do with me, but we were desperately seeking answers and praying. Thanks to my wonderful parents, who found out about Envita Medical Center, and for bringing me in to be tested for Chronic Lyme disease. In all the time searching for answers, I never really believed I had Lyme disease. I didn’t believe it, because I didn’t have the correct information and didn’t properly understand it. With the help of my mom, dad, and Envita, I learned that I did have Lyme disease. The doctors at Envita took the time to help me understand about my situation because I had a lot of doubts. They listened to everything I had to say, and I could feel that they cared about me. They explained everything that I wanted to know about and always took time to educate me about Lyme disease.
I began treatment a month after learning my diagnosis, and completed eight weeks of the Lyme protocol and four weeks of the viral protocol. Reviewing my symptoms and further testing during the treatments proved that I was not only dealing with Lyme disease, but also other infections and many viruses and parasites. The treatment process affects everyone differently because every case is different. By the fourth week of the Lyme protocol, I was noticing how each week was becoming more difficult. I was feeling very sick and frequently wanted to give up. The doctors encouraged me and told me that I would feel worse before I felt better. I didn’t give up, because I set my mind to it and believed that Envita could help me. The doctors and all of the staff are so wonderful and supportive. They are continually searching for better ways to help their patients. They truly love and care about people. It was very encouraging for me to be around all of the other patients at Envita, too. They are a great support system to have there while receiving treatments. Everyone shares stories and gives help to each other. I am able to accept what I have and face any other obstacles that may come, because I have the desire to fight my hardest. The doctors at Envita have the same attitude and have helped me to stay focused on getting well. Having faith and hope is the most important way to face these challenges.
During the last weeks of treatment, I was having more periods of time feeling much better and steadily improving. At this point of my life, the bacteria from the infections are gone and the virus load has decreased significantly. I am forever grateful to Envita for their knowledge and the extra effort they put in to each patient and their condition. I finally know, understand, and can handle what I have. I know that by faithfully committing to the Envita protocol, I will continue to feel good. I am so thankful for Envita, for their hard work and willingness to help and care for those who are suffering. They don’t give up on you, but figure out alternative ways to help you.
I am now back in school as a full-time college student and am involved in many activities that I love. I love many outdoor activities, including rock climbing.I love and enjoy snowboarding, hiking, and coaching young children in gymnastics! I also recently got married this past year and have never been happier! Thank you to Envita Medical Center for helping me back into life!
 28th of Oct, 2014 by   robert gellerman 0 Votes
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!! I have read all the comments here about Envita and would not ever take by body and it's problems to this company. A good medical practice has no controversy and no complaints. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the long response to Jalan above was written by Envita's attorney. Now who is going to believe those self serving comments. And watch out for "sister" companies in the Scottsdale area offering to treat Lymes disease. It appears that several medical centers are under the same ownership and mutual staff. My advice, just don't come to Arizona for treatment. Your doctors in your home state can be just as effective for you and save you a bundle of your hard earned money. I know. I have been through these Scottsdale centers two years ago. I wish you well in your recovery. Robert
 6th of Nov, 2014 by   jimbob2 0 Votes
Every case of disease is different and one treatment might work well on someone and work poorly on someone else. Also, if Robert didn't follow protocol that could have led to his prediciment. Just saying...it is important to keep an open mind and I looked at the site about this place and found good reviews. Having had Lyme disease I know not everyone gets well - but some do and it CAN happen. It is a long battle but places like Envita really do help, I commend them for helping lyme patients!
 15th of Nov, 2014 by   BarryinNJ 0 Votes
You have scared me off. I had hope but now I don't.

Identity Theft And Credit/Debit Card Fraud Solution