enigma softawre group

Posted: Jan 23, 2013 by

never order spyhunter just reghunter

2.5
peltier daniel
France
three days ago I have ordered reg hunter never I have ordered spyhunter I thought to pay 37 dollar and this comp charge 50 dollar

more for a product never ordered

order number :ST79834151

email: danielpeltier48@hotmail.com
Complaint comments Comments (10) Complaint country France Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

30th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello,

I am the Vice President of Customer Service, Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. I read the post above and I would like to let you know that we have an email specifically for complaints. You or anyone can submit a complaint and I can assure you that we will find a suitable solution for any problem that is related to SpyHunter or to our service.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send us an email to complaints@enigmasoftware.com. I personally read all emails from that account.

I would appreciate if you would be kind enough to write a feedback stating that your case has been resolved, after contacting us.

At Enigma Software Group, we work hard to maintain the best level of service and make sure that every customer becomes a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Alec Malaspina
Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.
 3rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
why? after downloading and running an unregistered version of Spyhunter-[-$68.00]--I get on the same page Reghunter[ $29.00]?????
as above
 3rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
what is your product Spyhuner /Reghunter?--will you quarantee successful complete elimination of Delta Search/DeltaSetup exe./Babylon toolbar and all their rubbish?
 30th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I came across this website after I struggled to have my queries resolved by the Enigma tech support. I saw Alec Malaspina's comment and emailed him. He responded immediately and said that he would have a consultant call me. The consultant called me minutes after and the issue was resolved immediately. I ran a SpyHunter scan, and, to answer andyful20, yes, Delta and Babylon, and the load of other junk that was churning around, were removed.
 1st of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased Spyhunter to remove vicious virus sticking to my computer persistently. My computer recovered its healty but the virus attack continued, making my PC constantly disconnected from internet. One day Spyhunter identified unknown bug about registry. It recommended a deeper clean-up and protection and indicated Reghunter. Then I purchased Reghunter but the design of screen for sales was not good; When I purchase Reghunter, I automatically purchased Spyhunter (again) as well. But these two products have different venders, which complicates the refund procedures. Anyway after I advised Enigma via Spyhunter's technical support function, they replied quickly that they had arranged the refund. It took a couple of weeks until you get money (for double payment of Spyhunter) back, but they do not fail to refund, I think.
 17th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have just been trying to connect with Reghunter but all I got was frustration and no joy, consolation or satisfaction. Are they a fraudulent company? Answers?...
 30th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I've been using both SpyHunter4 and RegHunter for quite a few months now and have had no problems associated with either program. Enigma software has been quick to answer my questions and provide support whenever requested. In regards to SpyHunter4, it is, by far, one of the best anti-malware programs out there. I have run side-by-side comparisons between SpyHunter4 and numerous other anti-malware programs and everyone one of those other programs completely failed to pick up the junk that comes into your system on a daily basis. SpyHunter4 found and eliminated every threat. Together, both programs keep my Windows 10 operating system running smooth and problem free.
 19th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Yeah, they do a bait and switch and sadly, there isn't much we can do but hope the company responds positively to the complaint. I was willing to test spyhunter and yet when I went to buy it they charged me for reghunter also. I should have done some research before I bought spyhunter, which I did and was told they found things that others didn't. And I must admit my laptop has run far better with spyhunter Reghunter I haven't even run. I now wonder how safe spyhunter is due to the fact they resort to unprofessional business tactics to add on other product at checkout, while claiming the price is $29.99 and yet charging $69.99.
 10th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
I am just wondering about the negative comments, as just last night MacAfee, prevented a Trojan entering my computer, however Spyhunter4 found 141 malware and removed them. Personally, I love the spyhunter4, as I have always had problems with my computers with just Norton and MacAfee. I came here to see if I also should get Reghunter? and it looks like I do need it! Thank you! It was my understanding that they were priced separately

Contact Us