logo
search

enigma softawre group Complaints & Reviews - never order spyhunter just reghunter

enigma softawre group Contacts & Informations

enigma softawre group

Posted: 2013-01-23 by

never order spyhunter just reghunter

peltier daniel
France
three days ago I have ordered reg hunter never I have ordered spyhunter I thought to pay 37 dollar and this comp charge 50 dollar

more for a product never ordered

order number :ST79834151

email: danielpeltier48@hotmail.com
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country France Complaint category Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello,

I am the Vice President of Customer Service, Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. I read the post above and I would like to let you know that we have an email specifically for complaints. You or anyone can submit a complaint and I can assure you that we will find a suitable solution for any problem that is related to SpyHunter or to our service.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send us an email to complaints@enigmasoftware.com. I personally read all emails from that account.

I would appreciate if you would be kind enough to write a feedback stating that your case has been resolved, after contacting us.

At Enigma Software Group, we work hard to maintain the best level of service and make sure that every customer becomes a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Alec Malaspina
Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.
 3rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
why? after downloading and running an unregistered version of Spyhunter-[-$68.00]--I get on the same page Reghunter[ $29.00]?????
as above
 3rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
what is your product Spyhuner /Reghunter?--will you quarantee successful complete elimination of Delta Search/DeltaSetup exe./Babylon toolbar and all their rubbish?
 30th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I came across this website after I struggled to have my queries resolved by the Enigma tech support. I saw Alec Malaspina's comment and emailed him. He responded immediately and said that he would have a consultant call me. The consultant called me minutes after and the issue was resolved immediately. I ran a SpyHunter scan, and, to answer andyful20, yes, Delta and Babylon, and the load of other junk that was churning around, were removed.
 1st of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased Spyhunter to remove vicious virus sticking to my computer persistently. My computer recovered its healty but the virus attack continued, making my PC constantly disconnected from internet. One day Spyhunter identified unknown bug about registry. It recommended a deeper clean-up and protection and indicated Reghunter. Then I purchased Reghunter but the design of screen for sales was not good; When I purchase Reghunter, I automatically purchased Spyhunter (again) as well. But these two products have different venders, which complicates the refund procedures. Anyway after I advised Enigma via Spyhunter's technical support function, they replied quickly that they had arranged the refund. It took a couple of weeks until you get money (for double payment of Spyhunter) back, but they do not fail to refund, I think.

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arrowhead Roofing
Their services are awful and not recommended
2. (7 mins ago)
Honolulu Towing Inc
Rude rep and they stole some stuff from me
3. (8 mins ago)
www.betterfx.co.uk
They haven’t provided any precise info about the exchange rate
4. (15 mins ago)