logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Enhanced Recovery Corporation Complaints & Reviews - Immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency!

Enhanced Recovery Corporation Contacts & Informations

Enhanced Recovery Corporation

Posted:    Jennifer Hodgins

Immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency!

I found the correct address and further info on this immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency. This following information may be very useful to many now and many to come...these people need to learn their lesson on how to treat civilized people who indeed have a life. Do not, I say again, do not give them any checks or credit cards as the collectors there will use them and do fraud. Check for yourself. They have already had incidents on many employees who took the information over the phone and pay their own bills with. This is ridiculous! They had an office in Ohio which they had to shut down. Also another in Boston, Mass. Oh! Let me advise you to. The owner is now driving a bentley and guess where that came from? They have clients such as MBNA, HILCO, METRIS, CHASE, RESURGENT (formerly known as SHERMAN FINANCIAL), GENESIS, WELLS FARGO, MERRICK BANK (MCM), and many more... They have three locations in operations at this time which are: 8014 Bayberry Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32216 904-645-0049 10550 Deerwood Park Blvd Ste 600 Jacksonville, FL 32256 904-645-0049 St. Lucia (yes the St. Lucia island) and they are currently in progress of opening two other locations in Orange Park, FL and across from the OSI collections agency in the same location of Deerwood. Enjoy the following: John Schanck-CHIEF LEARNING OFFICER xt 2003 [cell#904-910-4908] Kirk Moquin-PRESIDENT/COO xt 2004 Mark Thompson-CHAIRMAN/CEO xt 2005 Jeff Norton-SENIOR VP xt 2007 Liza Akley-VP OF OPERATIONS xt 2001 [cell# 904-891-9704] Tom Clement-SR VP OF SALES 623-561-8231 Sarah Shields-VP OF SALES 425-271-6266 Denny Bender-VP OF SALES 614-834-7207 Fred Graessle-VP OF SALES 614-558-1215 Kelly Breden-CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER xt 2062 kristina Mullen-CLIENT SERVICES ADMIN xt 2057 Lakesha Taylor-CLIENT SERVICES ADMIN xt 2038 Robert Barlow-CORPORATE CONTROLLER xt 2016 Scott Cohen-ACCOUNTING MNGR xt 2013 Jennifer Kode-SENIOR ACCOUNTANT xt 2014 Dana Pindel-BOOKEEPING MNGR xt 2011 Tammi Hatfield-PAYROLL & ADMIN MNGR xt 2033 Melissa Smith-LEAD ADMIN ASST xt 2006 Alison Tracy-ADMIN ASST xt 2063 Debbie Pommell-ADMIN ASST xt 2006 Sarah Henri-ADMIN ASST xt 2040 Rachel Frady-Q/A MNGR xt 2061 Latoya Harrison-Q/A ANALYST xt 2051/2058 Veronica Brown-Q/A ANALYST xt 2159 Tiffanie Williams-Q/A ANALYST xt 2060 Ginny Walker-COMPLIANCE xt 2028 Jamie Jutte-TRAINING & RECRUITING MNGR xt 2022 Stacey Sexton-RECRUITER xt 2009 Tiffany Brown-JR RECRUITER xt 2002 Kendra Stokes-TRAINER xt 2119 Valerie Lunsford-TRAINER Kim Howell-OPERATIONS MNGR xt 2020 James Curtis-GROUP MANAGER xt 2012 Jeffery Birtz-GROUP MANAGER xt 2120 John Adkins-GROUP MANAGER xt 2128 Wendi Spellers-GROUP MANAGER xt 2121 DeAngelo Cahoun-COLLECTION MNGR Crystal Bowles-COLLECTION MNGR Victor Rodriguez-COLLECTION MNGR David Welch-COLLECTION MNGR Stanley Claybourne-COLLECTION MNGR Chris Wheeles-COLLECTION MNGR Corey Taylor-COLLECTION MNGR Mario Contemprato-COLLECTION MNGR Detra Williams-COLLECTION MNGR Lisa Walsh-COLLECTION MNGR Robert Moore-COLLECTION MNGR Ejay Martin-COLLECTION MNGR Matthew Shelar-COLLECTION MNGR Daniel Pommell-COLLECTION MNGR Andrew Daniels-GROUP MNGR Alphonso Harvey-COLLECTION MNGR John Rochell-COLLECTION MNGR David Crow-COLLECTION MNGR Jennifer Rieger-COLLECTION MNGR Clayton Petrie-COLLECTION MNGR .
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Sep, 2007 by   Lloni Shermanda Alexander 0 Votes
 20th of Oct, 2008 by   Linda Datcher -2 Votes
The caller on 800-658-0047, Enhanced Recovery Corp, was calling my phone (my home) and asking for someone I didn't know, constantly. I called them on May 22, 2008, reference their calling my home, and told them to stop calling my personal number. They are relentless with their incorrect information calls. I should have sued them harrassment. Thanks for your information.
 10th of Dec, 2008 by   Verydisgusted +3 Votes
Well...it sounds like the original writer ticked off John or one of his partners. I must say, the company may have not "picked" its employees off the streets, but ERC definetely treats their employees like dirt. What a joke ERC is. Everyone in the main office is "cracked, coked out of their minds. Oh by the way, sleeping with each other in the "HR" department and its subordinates. The collection managers are not capabel of running a "pig farm"..much less soliciting feedback to workers and speaking with customers over the phone. I will say this...DO NOT give ERC your banking information. I have seen first hand were an individual will attempt reschedule a bank draft...ERC will not move the the check date..and allow the person's bank account to become overdraft. The office located on Bayberry has fleas...the company does not supply soap or toilet paper in the restrooms. Parking is/was a joke. For that matter..management at ERC is a joke...I have never seen in a professional environment how a company can give a promotion to one of its workers..and turn around a couple of months later and take it back. ERC is good for attempting to "break one down" and "build you back up". To anyone reading this and does not agree..."well tuff, and I was not fired...I QUIT!!!" Oh I almost forgot..yes the ERC gives out football tickets to the local football games..but who is John Skank really kidding...he gets those tickets at a discount. ...what a joke..those people could not make it in corporate America. A bunch of idiots...collecting on charged off accounts...half of the managers and its employees can't pass a simple drug test that Chase Bank requires. JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE...
 10th of Dec, 2008 by   Verydisgusted +2 Votes
Rumor has it that Liza drops to her knees regularly to keep her job and gets butt naked...like "ex"...coke or whateva she can get her hands on. John Skank is abrupt to debtors over the phone...but when an employee is heard speaking in that manner to debtors..they are reprimanded. The collection managers all get high...gold teeth "grills" in their mouths...get drunk for lunch. Joke that place is.
 15th of Dec, 2008 by   Do not know what you are talking about +2 Votes
I have to disagree with your comments above. The company is a very good company with good morals as well. I do not know what the former employee above me was thinking. Management has a great team and is very team oriented as well. I just cannot believe some of the things that you are saying such as no soap and toliet paper. There always is that. Pretty disgruntled if you ask me. I do not believe anything that you are saying. Erc has worked with millions of people that are happy with them. You have to be joking on these comments. You must have been an employee at the bayberry office obviously
 16th of Dec, 2008 by   Linda Hudgins 0 Votes
They are rude and push your buttons to irk you. They promise to get you off the calling list when you tell them that the person they are looking for does not live with you and that you have never even heard of that person. Their promises don't happen, and they keep calling and disturbing you with an automated call that you cannot respond to.
 4th of Feb, 2009 by   don't want anymore problems +2 Votes
This company is the worst of the worst. Rude, sarcastic, absolutely no respect at all. Yes, I was one that had medical problems and wound up not being able to pay my credit card. The account was charged off long ago, the debt is past the statute of limitations in my state, and I am not working. None of this made a bit of difference to the very rude young man I spoke with recently. I've asked (in writing) not to be contacted by telephone (which is my right according to the Fair Debt Collection Act). Again, didn't make a difference. When I asked for a copy of their "Do Not Call List" policy, they claim to not have one. I can't get them to quit calling, and I don't owe them anything. The guy I spoke with last was so angry from the get go that he is the one that needs to take anger management classes. Obviously this line of work is not one for overly "polite" personalities, but one would think that they might try to live within the Federal mandates.
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   Upset-person +2 Votes
I'm inclined to agree with general consensus, the people on the phone calls are rude, insensitive and
do not care, that they are calling for some one that no longer has this phone number. I've received
calls since 2/2009, when the number was assigned to me new customer at ATT land lines. Have been
called on cell phone, and land line, for previous owner of the current home land line number. Talked
with many people telling them it no longer is the number for debtor. But to no avail, eventually I
contact BBB for the area the calls come from or leave notes about the company on sites like this.
Caller ID Name: Toll free Number: Caller ID Phone: 800-496-4598.

This if fast becoming a real pain.
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   Rondastr 0 Votes
I work for Enhanced Recovery Corporation. Not only are we Moral, Ethical, and very legal (we follow every state law to a TEE), we go through a two week training class in which we are taught all of these state laws. Not only do we go through this collection class, but also, we have to pass a test with a 100% in which we have to know every single law, in every single state.

We are very efficent in helping those who want to be helped. And we are also very efficent in finding those who hide, and do not want to be helped.

I highly disagree with you, and I believe we have the most respected collection agency of them all. Every collector I have worked side by side with has been friendly, Moral, Ethical, and Legal 110% of the way.
 10th of Sep, 2009 by   anthony is pissed 0 Votes
Don't listen to these people...THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! Scum of the earth taking advantage of innocent people. They called me claiming that I owed money to AT&T...total lie. I called AT&T and they told me that they have recieved a large number of complaints similar to mine. Whatever you do, don't give them any personal info...In fact, tell them to FUCK OFF. This is not the first scammer company to use off-shore islands as their scamming grounds. I swear, one more of these pieces of shit call me and I will hunt them down...literally hunt the fuckers down!! I could use a weekend in St. Lucia anyway!
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by   simple as that 0 Votes
It's obvious that all of you with these anger issues against ERC are professional debtors so I understand your frustration. If you don't want the calls, make an arrangement that you can stick to to get the bill(s) paid; simple as that. You guys sound so stupid bashing ERC. You can make as many negative comments about this company as you want but truth be told, if this company was as bad as you say, they would be shut down by now. From what I hear, while all of the other collection agencies and businesses are laying off, ERC is continuously hiring. (must not be too bad of a company) If I lived in Jax I would probably work for them, hell. In the end guys, who does this affect? The one who owes the debt. You don't have to pay today...You don't have to pay next year...Just wait until it gets worst then pay your debt...WHEN YOU ARE FINANCIALLY FORCED TO! You guys are killing me... Good luck in your financial future. lol
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   Billcollectorsarescum 0 Votes
The following is an outright LIE, dipensed by an employee (Going to jail soon probably), as is ALL comments on other boards online.
These guys are forbidden to do Business in Or, Ca, NV, and 3 other states(14 more soon)
They have to change their Managemt constantly due to 5-10 yr sentences being handed out.
They are, in every way, scum.

"I would have to disagree with the comments made above. The Enhanced Recovery Corporation is a reputable company who have assisted many individuals in terms of getting them out of debt. The collectors are very well mannered, professional and very friendly. The company has been around for many years. There are FDCPA laws which they must comply with, all the calls are being "monitored and recorded for quality and training purposes". There is also the better business bureau so if there really was a problem I'm sure many people would have reported them. The comment made about the agents using the credit card or checking information for their personal use is ridiculous. The company takes really good care of their employees, who they don't just pick off the streets. I am absolutely positive that this is not true.Sounds to me that someone is very angry. Why lash out on the company who is just trying to do their job. There are individuals who call the agency to thank them for their wonderful assistance. My honest advice is that we should not believe everything we hear.There are so many clients who do anything to work with this company. We should not believe everything we hear. We also know the American system therefore if this company was really what Jennifer said it was I am sure that something would have already happened. Finally, my last piece of advice goes out to Jennifer "get anger management classes" Maybe you were one of the individuals the agency contacted. Mad at the agency for personal issues, get those issues resolved before you deal with the big dogs. Thank You."

FUNNY STUFF!
Keep posting.. douchebag
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   Billcollectorsarescum +2 Votes
Hey DIPSHIT!.." If you don't want the calls, make an arrangement that you can stick to to get the bill(s) paid"

I DON"T HAVE ANY BILLS!
They keep calling the wrong number you fucking chunk of steaming ass...

Bills, no bills, ERH only exists to rip people off.
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   ERC Sucks Major Dick +1 Votes
Dirty, Dishonest, off-shore accounts & Ops. Corp. in St. Lucia! LOL, I can see how they can get around alot of laws & taxes channeling money from poor peoples pockets to the islands from the states, don't even bother talking to them much less giving them any personal info. Oh yeah & "THE REASON they still are hiring & not laying-off people like other debt/recovery Corps. is that they ARE LUCKY THUS FAR & have scammed A-LOT of people & will continue doing so as long as they get people to pay them & Grease the pockets of the City & State officials, & pay taxes where they operate(some of there income, NOT ALL that gets hidden/laundered & paid out or donated to the "ISLAND or CHARITY" funds under different names/company's.

They will Lie their way into your pockets using scare tactics & bug the shit out of you, regardless if you owe anything or not. If you are being harassed by these or any other scumbags & you don't think you owe them anything, get some free legal advise online or locally, look up the fair debt collection act laws & the statute of limitations in your state if the debt is paid/charged off or old. Chances are most of the time, they are trying to squeeze blood from a turnip any way they can, even if your past debt has been charged off or paid. They are only going on Old electronic info, they don't have the whole story 9/10's of the time. look @ all the complaints here & other websites about how shitty they are & the states where they got in trouble/ IE- banned from doing business.

They are like any other greedy debt collection/recovery corp. out there, they buy your debt. or past paid or charged off "Marks" on your credit rating @ a FRACTION of the original principal balance & try & work a "DEAL" with you to cut out alot or most of the interest & get you to pay off all of the principal, thus making a SHIT-TON of profit. Sometimes they try to bang you for something else Paid off in full & confuse you if your credit rating was checkered in the past & you had more than 1 or multiple debts owed & some people have trouble keeping track in the past(KEEP RECORDS). I guess basically what I'm trying to say is if your being harassed by Immorally Greedy Assholes like the Enhanced Recovery Corporation, don't just get mad & be lazy, call or e-mail the Better Business Bureau in your state & theirs (Florida mainly now I Suppose) & file a complaint. Know your rights & hire a lawyer who specializes in debt & tell them to FUCK-OFF!
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   txgirl87 0 Votes
They constantly call my Grandparents house (70 yr old people, who keep telling them I don't live there.) at 8 in the morning everyday. They live in a totally different city then me so calling everyday does them no good. Still not sure how they got that number since they moved there after I got my chase card. This company is immoral and needs to listen to people when they say that someone doesnt live there.
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   MARLEEDOG 0 Votes
Look I work for ERC and it has its ups and downs, alot of people dont seem to understand what a collectors day consists of, we sit in a chair for 8-9 hours a day listening to people scream, cuss, demean, and act like total fuck tards over a debt that they established. Yes there are some bad apples in the bunch, but come on its not like some of you are even delightful over the phone. you have to figure we get about 200-300 calls a day, and I do my best to keep a smile but you can only take so much, and if and when we get abusive with a consumer we are immediatly pulled off the phone and some times fired on the spot and escorted out of the building (I have seen it happen alot) so that in its self is a reason why we have to keep our cool and be professional at all times. Let it be known we get paid off of you closing your account and if your check bounces it comes out of our money so we strive to male the Best Possible Arrangment !!! Not set you up on a payment that will bounce because guess what if it bounces we have to REFUND THE FEES and I have seen it happen a couple of times and BELIVE ME if the REP is found out to have used somes info improperly and set up arrangments that were not approved by the CONSUMER he or she is escourted out of the building! Everyone is really quick to jump on the HATE BANDWAGON but how come no one ever steps up and writes something positive. Most of the time I get thanked for my professionalsm and in fact I pride myslef on it, the management staff are excellent to work for, and in a recession my comapny is still hiring and helping people get there credit back on track, So keep typing yer BS about ERC, but honestly maybe you should be using your freetime to try to find a job and get out of your situation, WE WILL WORK WITH YOU EVEN IF ITS ONLY 5 A MONTH, I WILL TAKE THAT ARRANGMENT AND DO ALL I CAN TO HELP YOU GET YOUR MATTER RESOLVED AND ALSO THE GREAT THING ABOUT ERC IS I CAN PUT ANY OFFER I GIVE YOU IN WRITING AND EMAIL IT TO YOU SAME DAY. There are ALOT OF SHADY COLLECTION AGENCIES OUT THERE... I received a call from IC SYSTEMS TODAY ABOUT A 165 MEDICAL BILL THAT I AM DISPUTING! And the chick was so shitty im going to seek legal action against the company and she violates FDCPA LAWS several times over a 5 min call... ERC IS NOT ONE OF THESE COMPANIES AND IM PROUD TO WORK THERE... these hate comments sound like a chump who could not handle himself properly and got escorted out, dont belive anythng you read and if you end up at my company for a debt I will do what I can to help you get it closed becasue remember if you hang up on me I dont get paid !!! So why would I be rude ? PS IC SYSTEMS YOU WILL BE SUED AND ALSO REMEMBER THAT WHN U SUE A COLLECTION AGENCY THE REP IS FINED 1500 IF HE WANTS TO KEEP HIS JOB OR THEY WILL ESCOURT HIM OUT THE DOOR AND TAKE HIS BONUS CHECK... MINE IS ABOUT 1500- 1800 MONTHLY AND IM AT 15 MONTHS CONSISTANCY SO I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT...
 24th of Mar, 2010 by   rude n unproffessional 0 Votes
the are very rude, sarcastic and try to scare you if you don't or can't pay your debt. Even If you tell them you aren't working they still don't care, but why would they, they got jobs. Yes it may be a debt that was established by me but hey i was only given a week to come up with almost 2000 and tell me where am I suppose to get that type of money if i ain't got a job? I was able to do more than half and was told-Not Good Enough. So, tell me what payment arrangements? You say get a job with this economy, ya right and where? You must be a polite and kind rep cuz I've got 2 reps that were jerks
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   upset and frustrated 0 Votes
They are rude and do not listen. i call to request a stop payment of the settlement amount due to health concers that the money has to go to now. they wanted me to set up a date to follow up but since i do not know if i will qualify for the next round of EUC i even told him i to search the information for himself.

they do not want to work with you then they threatend to charge you with the original amount instead of the settlement balance.

I have a 2 yrs old i need to feed i hope they do not insist and take out the money that i have already told them i do not authorize any more payments to be taken out.
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   kayhustle10 -1 Votes
I was harrased for weeks by this company about a debt to T-Mobile, where I'm not even a T-Mobile customer, I had T-Mobile a year and a half ago and left for A T & T. Paid off the last of the bill for T-Mobile before I switched and out the blue I get these guys calling me about this debt. Crazy thing is half the time I would pick up and they would hang up on the spot without saying anything. In any case I decided that I'm going to just pay it since I don't want my credit ruined. I pay it off and 2 weeks later my credit score gets hit for 80 points saying that I failed to pay this debt. I call up ERC and they look up my account and say oh yeah you actually did pay. So why the hell did they report me delinquent to the credit score companies!! Then they tell me I have to call their collection dept and request a letter saying that I paid and mail it to the 3 credit score companies and fax that letter to the Credit Bureau. Only that can take up to 2 months to resolve, and I needed to apply for a loan next month which I will certainly get denied for with my new credit score.
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   LS*** -1 Votes
ERC, Decided to check in on all this rubbish...
They are very unprofessional. And they DO know how to set off your buttons...
Our issues with the companies they say they represent, were off there books for years, but ERC contiune to hound. Continue to harrass...
This company has no morals, is very unprofessional, and unethical.
How can we shut this company (HRC) down? Please let me know.
Have already complained to the BBB. Have a report with our law inforcement.
LS