logo

Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
4. (34 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
5. (56 mins ago)

edreams/flight

Posted: 2012-07-16 by    bmil

booking reservation

dear sir or madam,
On the 13th of july i have tried to book a flight ticket on line, so i tried Edreams for a cheap one and for the first time. When I confirmed payment with credit card error processing message returned. So I tried again on 15th july and was succsesful.
Then i looked in my statment and find out that Edreams limited took the amount of 474, 80 EURO on the 13th of July after my failed trial of booking. In statement on 13th July is charged by eDreams Barcelo. For succesful booking on 15 july is charged by EDREAMS LIMITED LONDRES, GREAT BRITAIN. I am very unhappy as I can't speak to no one, and the fax number they have on reservation form is not working. your sincerely Boris Milikic
Comments Slovenia Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2012 by   eDreams_en. 0 Votes
Mr Milikic,
We apologize for this inconvenient. Please send us an email to: edreams.onrep.en@edreams.com we will immediately look at your case for refund.

Thanks a lot
eDreams
 27th of Sep, 2013 by   little_precious_one 0 Votes
I had been reading about e-dreams website and really wanted to book a flight or a tour package. when i was bound to canada, , i booked a flight using my credit card. then i received an email that my reservation had an error; however, the charged my credit card with the exact amount of the flight fare including taxes. i was so disappointed and has been sending them emails for explaination why they charged my card then sent me an email about an unsuccessful booking. luckily, the bank had sent me an email regarding an online transaction so i immediately went to discuss the problem with my bank. i notify the bank to cancel any transaction with e-dreams. my brother said that they are scammers! so beware with these greedy dogs who lure customers with beautiful offers on their website and then steal their monies.

Traps & Techniques For Depriving Travelers Of Their Identity