logo

Ecco Shoes

Posted:    tgmag

Soles falling apart

Ecco
I'd been a huge fan of Ecco shoes for over 10 years. But I will not buy another pair now that I've had problems with multiple pairs. The problem is that their soles turn to mush and fall apart. It's almost as if they'd turned to jello.<br />
<br />
My biggest gripe is that their customer service dept has a bunch of douche bags working for them. They kept insisting that the warranty coverage is only for one year - even for manufacturing defects! They offered to send me a copy of their warranty so that I can review it; what an unprofessional thing to say to your customer!<br />
<br />
I asked to speak with their manager and ended up leaving a message on his voice mail; and of course, I never heard back.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jun, 2010 by   PM49 0 Votes
The soles of mine turned to mush also. There's some kind of inherent defect in the sole material.
 24th of Nov, 2013 by   e f desmarais 0 Votes
apparently from what I read from other complaints ecco plans on doing nothing to correct my problems with my two 2 pairs of expensive ECCO SHOES hopefully i will hear from you people at ECCO ED DESMARAIS 65 LAKEVIEW ROAD LINCOLN R I 02865 E MAIL poppadesmarais@verizon.net

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call