logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (13 mins ago)
Gcspecials.com
I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer
3. (30 mins ago)
Fake Job Consultancy

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Earn fast cash with google, El Paso, Texas Complaints & Reviews - I want to cancel

Earn fast cash with google Contacts & Informations

Earn fast cash with google

Posted:    chandra perkins

I want to cancel

Google
El Paso, Texas
Phone: 915-6945021
They said i could cancel and speak to a online operator. I can't get a online operator their 1-800-659-1473 number is a recording that just directs me to to quickcashsupport.com. Where is the online operator?
Comments United States Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jun, 2009 by   DrFraudPolice 0 Votes
Regardless of what happened, whether we were scammed or not, we have the right to cancel and they must process our request. I too signed up for the GOOGLE fast cash and the Hot Business Market Pro Information (the one they also recommended on the site), and immediately called in to cancel once I read about the hidden monthly membership fees. YES, it was my mistake for not reading the terms and conditions carefully, but it was the company's false advertisement that I trusted. Anyway, when all was said and done, I was able to call in to 1800 235 1364 to cancel with the latter product but they still charge you the $1.97, the price they quoted on their website. As for the GOOGLE fast cash, I tried in vain to call many numbers and were given a run around, then eventually the person told me that they could not find my account. I figured it did not go through since I did not get a confirmation page/confirmation number, or a message stating that it was processed successfully. Finally, when I checked my statement two week after (6/8), they indeed charged me $72.21 for the GOOGLE fast cash on 6/04. My online statement listed the company/product as Blazingwords and included a number 866 200 5186. I called to cancel and luckily this time the customer service person processed my request including a refund of $72.21. Now I will cross my fingers to see if charge will credit back to my account. I know this will help many people from the struggles of finding the right numbers to cancel. Best of LUCK!
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   Paula Powers 0 Votes
TOday I signed up for GOOGLE Money Grants-your chance to work from home with google get paid to fill out forms and do searches on Google So I filled out the form, paid my $1.95 and received a "downloadable book that told me how to make money on Google writing ads and paying for each click that the ads generate, then being paid by the companys that you wrote the ads for. When I found out that it was a membership that would be billing me $72.21 per month on my credit card and that nothing that I had paid for had anything at all to do with obtaining a money grant from Google, that I was not filling out forms or doing research like the ad said that came unsolicited to my e-ail by the way, I called and cancelled the service. I was told that the account would remain active until June 13 and that I could access it therefore I would not be receiving my $1.95 back. I called my bank, cancelled the credit card and reported them to the F.B.I. for fraud. I called back and told "Jennifer" what I had done and she said so what-the F.B.I will not be getting your money for you either. the company is gmoney.net, the charge came from MYMONEYJOB and it is nothing but a fraud. False advertising in the real world is a crime-why is'nt it in cyberspace?
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   Chuck Turner +1 Votes
MYMONEYJOB has an address in England:
eWealth Media Ltd, 71 Constance Street, Consett, County Durham, DH8 5DT United Kingdom

You can report the fraud crime online here: https://secure.crimestoppers-uk.org/ams.form.anonymous.asp

Also to the local police by email:
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   NOE -1 Votes
I signed up to get the "free kit" for just $1.97 shipping. When I received my credit card bill, the $1.97 was there and so was a charge for $72.21-- I called the number and they "promised" a refund of my money. (by the way, I never received anything in the mail) I also called my bank credit card and they put a block on any further charges and are sending out a dispute form. Suspciously I also was charged another $38.34 by a company called "grant masters online" whom I have never heard of. This also was blocked by my bank.
My advice: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THIS STUFF IT IS A PURE FRAUD!
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   Matt Cook -1 Votes
If you all were directed by a "news article" from the "Anchorage Tribune, " then I'm sorry to tell you, there is no such paper up here. As soon as I noticed that I knew it was a scam.
 11th of Jun, 2009 by   BELLE LOU 822 -1 Votes
This topic has infinitely more contributors -unfortunately-
Additionally, a few new thoughts just occurred to me, especially for those that must go thru the process of canceling a credit card in order to get the deductions to cease & desist.
{I was lucky enough to catch myself before letting their lure & my curiosity get the better of me ---‘it's ONLY a $1.95 to find out more !’ -just like they WANT you to think.
I only now fear an onslaught of junk email from them or the related "third parties", before I block email from the one source I know of so far. Because, regretfully, I did go thru the first step & gave name & email info, before doing further research. Lesson successfully re- learned !! But I feel for all of those who were taken in by these disgusting tactics! }

My other related thoughts are(1) for any of you who might have your affected credit or debit/credit cards through Bank of America, My personal experience in similar situations with them has been they were MOST helpful in getting resolution & preventing additional charges, so contacting your, bank if it was a bank issued credit or credit/debit card used for the purchase, ASAP might be beneficial. {My recollection is that BofA has in their policies (which is in line w/the Consumer protection laws)a rule to address something like this but there is a limit on the # of days past the occurrence for reporting it for their intervention-but check with their 24 hour HELP # for the applicable current specifics.}

and (2) this is another good reason to possibly consider a method that I read about some time ago- that provides u more protection,
Especially useful if you make purchases from a little known or unknown internet sources with any regularity & PROVIDES more protection (by limiting liability) against any possible hacking or phishing activity or other nefarious activity gaining access to &/or being able to complete repeated debits to your account, even when making on line purchases to known legit businesses.
(It’s also good for teens/college students not living at home, to give them some of the benefits of the credit cards but with a CERTAIN limited liability)

--and that is to purchase one of the "prepaid" VISA cards ( Radio Shack offered them last I knew & I'm sure there are many other sources) You can "re-load" the $$ available on the card via a web site or ph. # with your regular credit card if u like -or revisit your local place of purchase store & provide cash or charge to be re-applied to “re-load “ it.

But u purchase the PREPAID VISA card (it's more like a gift card type of arrangement- but it bears the VISA availability) with say a $100 or $200 max at any one time.
& if there's a problem…. just discontinue that card.
U can repeat the strategy w/ another card. I'm not sure but yea, they might charge $10-20 to start the card & set up & maintain the acct. ( & I don't know if they offer any repeat business discounts or anything about their terms-companies offering this may differ. I just know the basics & that they exist.)

But dealing with this sort of nightmare –of the re-occurring deduction-- will use up way more than $10-$20 of your time before corrections are successfully completed, & will save u substantially more than that in stress & possibly save u even more in un-refundable liability -from onset to resolution; and certainly the fees are less than NSF or OVER limit fees if these fraudulent auto deductions cause an unexpected shortage in your account or the like.

But by using this PREPAID VISA--if a purchase turns out to be not all u thought would or there are any other nasty clauses in fine print that u missed- the MOST they can get off that card # is the $100- 200 (or less- depending on how YOU set it up, and what balance you leave on the card-YOU MAINTAIN MORE CONTROL)
And you don't have to endure the dreaded repeated monthly deductions, ad infinitum. And, YOU aren't backed into the corner of canceling your main card that you likely have set up with other legit/ long-standing auto deductions, and or bill pay features, requiring your additional time & effort in making sure those aren't adversely affected.
And, it allows you the ability to deal with getting the refund for the misrepresented deductions separately, with a little less pressure and headaches.

(My last thought) (3) TO make sure that you also provide whatever info/notice is possible to the proper government agency(s). They can’t address or fix problems/ scenarios that they don’t know about, and (one would logically think) they need some means of official tabulation, &/or tracking the # of affected people, and the environment in which it occurred.

THE data has to start somewhere.
{This does NOT mean the Better Business Bureau. I don’t believe they are structured to offer any help in this sort of situation.}But, one would think that either/or additionally the Federal Consumer Protection Agency &/or the agency thaat monitors fraudulent activity on the Internet (FBI, now??) has some process to at least gather the data, (and maybe more?) &/or your local district attorney’s office –and certainly ("cc") the district attorney’s office in Las Vegas (or wherever the perpetrating company is based)--any or all of these might benefit from the information and may even be able to provide some assistance.

I don’t know if any of these ideas may help anyone or not, but I hope better luck and fast resolutions, and recovery are found for all those who have fallen prey to these vulchers.

{It’s seems likely it could all be the same core persons perpetrating similar proposals under a multitude of company names, with small variances in $$ charged etc. But, it will probably take someone with more personnel, legal latitude & permissions and resources to be able to compile a true & total picture, and initiate whatever action is possible against them. }

Good luck and God's speed all
 15th of Jun, 2009 by   theluckyy1 -1 Votes
Well I called Convert2Media and spoke to the owner and they are an honest company which is not affiliated with any of the merchants that are charging credit cards. After speaking with the owner Steve for close to 30 minutes he explained their relationship with the Google Offer and how Convert2Media was not even promoting it online. He told me that he and his partners had received several complaints about this offer and have removed the offer from their website.

Again, Convert2Media has nothing to do with your charges.
 15th of Jun, 2009 by   Chuck Turner +1 Votes
No they are not an honest company - look at all the scams they are promoting:

Google Money Master

Speedy Google Cash

Google Cash Secret Club

All scams.

Either you are one of their affiliates or work for them - otherwise you fell hook, line and sinker for their web of scam lies!

An honest company would not accept any of these companies with fraudulent and deceptive offers as their clients. Period.

They are also promoting Grant scams and Acai scams. http://www.convert2media.com/

Grant Secrets Club
Payout: $34

A scam:

Grants 360 US
Payout: $33
http://www.grants360.com/f/?nats=NjE6Mzox, 13, 0, 0, 0&sub=500001

A scam:
 15th of Jun, 2009 by   Risa 0 Votes
I always research everything before commiting to it, but for some reason I didn't check this one out. I guess I thought that because it was Google, it would be reputable. Boy was I wrong!! I was able to cancel within 24 hours and was only charged the $1.95 "shipping" fee. Not really sweating 2 bucks. After many calls and cancelation attempts, I called the customer service number they gave me upon ordering and got through to cancel. It took about 3 minutes. The guy was nice and told me that he looked it up and said I was only charged the $1.95 and would not be charged in the future. The number that worked is 1-800-235-1364. You just give them your zip code and name and you're canceled! Phew, really dodged a bullet there. By the way, this scam is NOT google. It's a different company all together. When I was searching for numbers I found the real Google fast cash site and called the contact number and they didn't even have my info! when I told her what website I had went to she said that wasn't even them! The real website for google is www.earnfastcashwithgoogle.com but after this, I am not even going to try it. Good luck to everyone who has fallen prey to these...theives. BTW if you can, be sure you cancel ASAP, because you will be charged 39.95 (or more) in 3 days time.
 22nd of Jun, 2009 by   M C BROWN +1 Votes
i wrote a long messaag then lost it
was charged 1 DOLLAR, THEN 68 dollars!
TWICE!
AND GOT THE WORST TROJAN VIRUS, MICROSOFT 'COMPLETE SCAN' GOT RID OF IT

MAY TRY TO CANCEL PAYMENT, AND OR GET A NEW CARD NUMBER
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   Mrs. Mae Hurley 0 Votes
I was considering ordering the Fast Cash Kit but, after reading all of these reports I have definitely changed my mind. Are there any work from home sites that aren't scams.
Thanks so much,
Mrs.Hurley
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   Mrs. Mae Hurley 0 Votes
I was considering ordering one of these fast cash packages but after reading all these reports I think I'll skip it.
Thanks a Million
Mrs.Hurley
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   peedoffmom +1 Votes
Yes, this is very much a scam...I'll admit that I'm very gullable... so yeah I went ahead and ordered one of these kits...everyday after I applied for the kit, different numbers kept calling me and "confirming my card info", yet i still never received anything...I called 800-497-4988 and they cancelled it, hopefully.. they give you a cancel confirmation number... I also asked if there would be any future charges and she claimed there wouldn't be.. this is so irritating I'm sure everyone else is similiar to me.. trying to stay home with kids and make money while doing it... pretty much these people are bending you over... hope all these sites get reported and deleted one day
 30th of Jun, 2009 by   jabobo 0 Votes
hi, am so shoked to read all this letter because i registered with this fast cash but, i have not recived anthing, i dont know exaclty what to do
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   another anonymus 0 Votes
I did not have any doubts at all this being scam. I just wanted to make an estimate about how many of you got into this. If records say that one in the thousand complains about frauds under 4 dollars. There are around a 100 of you telling the same story over and over again, the figure gets close to 100.000 fouls, so surely his figures are close to 100.000 bucks...hey! thats around 8.000 bucks a month!! he was right about it...!!
 3rd of Jul, 2009 by   GladICheckedFirst 0 Votes
You know, the sad part is this site was advertising on a job search site, in my state. I hope all these scammers pay their price.
 20th of Jul, 2009 by   GONZALEZ_G 0 Votes
I PAID $3.84 FOR THE KIT, WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED, ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY IN THE KIT IT SAYS THAT IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL WITHIN THE FIRST 6 DAYS YOUR ACCOUNT GETS CHARGED $84.79. SINCE I NEVER RECIEVED THE KIT I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE OTHER MONEY... UNTIL THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR THE $84.79, I CALLED TO FIND OUT AND THEY SAID I DID AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND I COULDNT GET MY MONEY BACK. WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR HE WAS "UNAVAILABLE" WHEN I ASKED FOR THE ADDRESS THE REPRESENTATIVE SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW THE ADDRESS!!! ITS A SCAM!!! AND I GOT RIPPED OFF OVER $90 DOLLARS!!!
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   Friendlyboy 0 Votes
Why are you all willing to Cancel, Does this not work?
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   Friendlyboy 0 Votes
Thanks to all your comments Folks, I better not sign up for it. I am sorry it has happened to all of you but this need to be stopped. Someone needs to sue the company for fraud.
 26th of Jul, 2009 by   Reeny 0 Votes
I always look at the fine print before I even think about signing up for something this ridiculous.

"*Google™ does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with FastCash using Google.

By submitting this form I authorize Go-Web-Biz to immediately charge my credit card $1.97 for access to the Business Kit for Google. I hereby request that Go-Web-Biz activate my account and authorize them to advance funds as indicated. Monthly Service fees will commence 7 days from the date of this purchase, and will be billed monthly there after. After the 7 day trial you will be billed $79.90 monthly for the continued access to the Business Kit for Google. No refunds will be given for failure to use the requested and provided product."

This was at the bottom of the Fastforcash website.

I hope you all are able to have your issues remedied. It's a shame that this has happened. Please be careful next time you decided to sign up for a work-from-home plan. MOST, if not ALL, of these are scams.

Success University Fraud