logo

King Soopers
Abusive to Employees
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
indian fortune teller scam
psychic scam in melbourne, beware!!
5. (1 hr 34 mins ago)
CROYDON DENTAL
The rep was rude and refused to make the appointment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Earn fast cash with google, El Paso, Texas Complaints & Reviews - I want to cancel

Earn fast cash with google Contacts & Informations

Earn fast cash with google

Posted:    deluxe373

I want to cancel

Google
El Paso, Texas
Phone: 915-6945021
Well I wonder if you're not on the hook for $94.89 a MONTH... here are their terms and conditions I just looked up.

Your free trial begins once you submit our order form. Your free trial is for 7 days. During this time you can see our wealth of content, videos and books. If you are not satisfied, simply cancel and no charges will appear. If you are satisfied and want to take control of your future on the 8th calender day you will be billed a fee of $94.89. The $94.89 is a monthly membership charge and will continue to be billed every 30 days until canceled. At the time of purchase, you understand that the initial $1.99 fee is a non-refundable one-time charge for instant delivery shipping fee of the trial offer. No refunds will be give on shipping fees.

I also just read their refund policy here it is...

The refund and money back guarantee will be issued to customers that have used the program for three months or at minimum 88 days and are not satisfied with the results. A refund will not be issued before your three month risk-free period is completed. The money back guarantee is for customers that actually participate and try the program and are not satisfied with the results after the three months or 88 days.

I hate offers like these that bury the real deal. Good luck!
Comments United States Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Apr, 2009 by   rjd2 -1 Votes
Alright... here is THE REAL SECRET to getting money... GET A JOB.
 12th of Apr, 2009 by   herbert 0 Votes
I am glad that I looked this up and found this site! I almost got myself in the pseudo-euphoria, it is just too good to be for real. Actually, you would think that Google would not let this association happen. I almost believed that this was a Google sponsored invite.

My heart goes out to all of the guys and gals who got scammed on this and especially the college kids where money is not a luxury...

and remember: If it seems too good to be true...guess what: IT IS!!!
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   dianecaudle 0 Votes
Was your Kevin Hoeffer from the town you live in also? I just went on that site that was advertised in someone's ISP on chat and when i went to the earnfastcashwithgoogle.com website his ugly face appeared and all the lies. I googled his name and this is the first complaint that popped up.

Diane C.
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   Todd C +1 Votes
Thanks folks for all the valuable information regarding that Kevin Hoeffer website. I got this ad to pop-up on my screen while visiting my local newspaper's website this afternoon at work. I copied the link so I could check it out here at home.

I knew it was too good to be true. Glad I did my homework and came across this site using GOOGLE.

It's just unbelievable the audacity some of these people have running the same SCAMS over and over again under different monikers.

I truly wonder if the Justice Dept. is monitoring these sites. Probably just small fish to them.
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   gtrrewer 0 Votes
Thanks to the F'ing liberal dems who keep pushing " a pc and dsl in every home!"
Now there is a sucker born every minute and he's got DSL!
 16th of Apr, 2009 by   Bob +1 Votes
I almost got taken in by this scum bag. It looks like they're changing the web site based on the descriptions I just read. I figured like a few of you the worst would be I lose a dollar. Google sounded legit, and it appeared from what I read I would basically be paid for advertizing for Google on any websites I have. It's got to be real right?

I was on a Them Park web site and this little ad was on it. Being curious I clicked and was taken to the first link,
http://www.kevinlifeblog.com/nopop.php?sub=vccpa, and read the similar story. Then clicking the Fast Cash
link, EarnFastCashwithGoogle.com. The page I got had GOOGLE in big letters and a bunch of TV and news station logos. Up in the top right was a statement about there being only "56 spots left so hurry!", and a
5 minute count down clock before the OFFER EXPIRES. This all seem a bit odd, why do I have to decide in 5 minutes. So I let the clock wind down and took my time reading the page. There where some disclaimers at the bottom in small print, that the trademarks where owned by their owners, who do not endorse this product. What???? This really sounding fishy. I read through the terms and conditions, started seeing all the stuff you all mentioned, service cancel in 7 day, subscriptions to other services that will be automatically charge and have to be cancelled separately. There was even a statement that all cancellation had to be by letter. The only number for cancellation was for one of the other products that you automatically get signed up for. I also noticed that the Cash link was directed to this link, https://www.securecartcenter.com/NzU5M3wxODIyfDI2NzQ4M3x2Mg==/g3frm4b9/g,

So time expired on the 5 minute clock and it had a pop up if I wanted more time, only an accept button,
so I just closed the pop up, and wouldn't you know it the timer started again. I did this a few more times.
I went ahead and closed my browser then opened up another and just used the EarnFastCashwithGoogle.com so I did not go through the KEVIN site, which was then sent to
and the same page still 56 spots left. That's when I started to go to Google but search for scams and found this site first.

Be carful they seem to be changing the way the site looks. I'm going to send and e-mail to NBC, CNN, USA today, CNBC, and MSN let them know their logos are being used on the site,
if they even care that they are being used on this scam site.
 16th of Apr, 2009 by   ashar 0 Votes
there is the website that guy is using, and well u guys can check it out.
 19th of Apr, 2009 by   shanaldo 0 Votes
Reported to Fox Business/Financial News...these people are criminals, and GOOGLE needs to HAVE THE BALLS to shut them down. GOOGLE is responsible - since it has their name attached. I did not sign up, however, and have forwarded their scam to authorities in FL, GA, AL, TX and KY. I have also forwarded this to my personal attorney - a real shark!

DON'T DO IT, AMERICA and UK!
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   boozer 0 Votes
If it was such a great OFFER, dont you think google would be offering it themselves. Its got me stuffed how google can let these scammers use their name. To me it is devaluing the google name, and they let them get away with it, ill bet they are making a buck out of it.
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   bridgett 0 Votes
i'm glad i used a prepaid debt card to do the transaction. key note use a prepaid cc online it wont mess u up in the end. they only can get what you give them..
 6th of May, 2009 by   robgonadz 0 Votes
hi i need to know how to cancel the monthly payment from my account...can anyone help me on that or will my bank be able to do it for me?
 6th of May, 2009 by   robgonadz 0 Votes
hi, would anyone be able to help me in telling me how to stop the monthley payment taken from my account everymonth, or would my bank be able to take care of it for me.
thankyou
 12th of May, 2009 by   Chuck Turner +1 Votes
Scam and fraud.

Look up the owner of this site: http://www.kevins-money-blog.info/

Result:

Northern Ireland
Phone:+44. 07935323292
Email: mediastar123@gmail.com

From: http://whois.domaintools.com/kevins-money-blog.info

So David Martin owns the site - not Kevin Hoeffer at all. What a lying scammer.
 14th of May, 2009 by   Allan 0 Votes
This is really a big SCUM, the only thing that I don't understand is that this is worldwide SCUM and the government or any institutions doesn't do anything about it. Who supposed to be responsible to this RIFT OFF?. The FBI? or whatever, is there any LAWS concerning these problem. Lots of people are victimized and one thing more they should sue all the sites that have links on this kind of advertisements. There should be somebody who will pay for this crime over the internet, and for those people who thinks earnings such amount of money without any sweat well guys make up your mind. Just a word of advice before going to this transaction try to GOOGLE them also, from there you can verify their activities even though it's only a BUCK.
 16th of May, 2009 by   notscammed 0 Votes
How can someone use 'Google ATM' and not be infringing on Google's name. I asked to see the TOS, she said I confirm email would be sent out after my dollar. I said hold on, googled 'Google ATM' and landed here.

"I'm just trying to help you make money Mike."

Thanks, but no thanks. Ask questions people. If it seems to good to be true... well, you know the rest.
 17th of May, 2009 by   lwonline 0 Votes
 17th of May, 2009 by   lwonline 0 Votes
Companies FreshKeywordIdeas.com does not, nor any representation or warranty options or other services or data, in May you access, download or us as a result of the use of information contained on the website or on a website, May you access through this website. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. You must make your own decisions about your communication or interactions with other websites.

The FreshKeywordIdeas.com companies make no representation that content provided on this website is applicable or appropriate for use outside the United States.

Companies FreshKeywordIdeas.com assume no risk or liability for your use of any content provided on this site.
 18th of May, 2009 by   dub +1 Votes
Any company that would print Fifty-Nine-Fifty instead of $59.50 in their "fine print" is truly the bottom-of-the-barrel, low-life, scum of the earth, mound of dog crap on this planet. Typically users will skim over the "fine print" and look for numbers to see what will be charged. However, printing letters instead of numbers to describe a charge is actually very clever, but dispicable. I hope they all burn in hell...
 19th of May, 2009 by   Chuck Turner +1 Votes
Been a victim of a scam?

You should file a complaint at:

FTC:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

With the Attorney General's of your state and of the state where the scam is located:

BBB:

If you don't let the authorities know then you cannot expect them to do anything.
If they get a large number of complaints about a company they will investigate.

The latest version of this scam is calling itself Easy Google Cash or Google Fastcash / Google Fast cash

Hidden in the small print is

By submitting this form I am ordering the Hot Business Market Pro trial membership. After the seven day trial I will be charged $81.32 a month thereafter if I do not cancel.

Hot Business Market Pro

5348 Vegas Drive Suite 866,
Las Vegas,
NV, 89108

Unit 2, 15-17 Caledonian Rd.
PO BOX 177 London
England N1 9DX

SCAM!
 20th of May, 2009 by   Maylin86 +1 Votes
I went on the "Google Fast Cash" site and lo and behold, the site name isn't the same! When looking into any website that has anything to do with them wanting money, I automatically look at the name of the site. Just like if myspace, facebook, and paypal for example have their own dominant sites, they also have their own dominant domain names as well. Myspace has myspace.com, facebook has facebook.com and paypal has paypal.com. I went on a site that's called "Google Fast Cash" and when I looked at their domain name, I expected it to be: www.Googlefastcash.com or something of the like. I seen this instead: https://secure5.s3curehost.com/gofc2/?offer=go_fc_03&a4d=446973&id1=248515252&session-id=0371b98fee3e2d6d31529d2ff77442f2. Um.. that pretty much made me decide right then and there I wasn't going to trust my money AND personal accounts to such a website. Also, if you look, by maximizing the page, in the top left corner of the screen, next to your browser icon (e.g. IE I suppose) You'll notice words at the top next to your browser icon. It really should say "Google Fast Cash" but it doesn't. :/ It just says "Fast Cash". Also, something else that gave the site away is their "count down" crap. That's a hurry and try this crap tactic. I've refreshed the page a few times to only see the countdown start at 10 min. :/ Nobody SHOULD NEVER be forced to hurry up and give money to anybody over the internet. In all honesty, it sounds as if they needed people badly to do their (dirty) work for them. Spam other peoples sites, forums and such. If you also noticed, at the bottom of this page: https://secure5.s3curehost.com/gofc2/?offer=go_fc_03&a4d=446973&id1=248515252&session-id=0371b98fee3e2d6d31529d2ff77442f2. It says that: Google™ does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with FastCash or Google ATM. Meaning it's NOT a part of GOOGLE at all.

Google, for the most part, is leading in a "free" resources movement. If you ever seen a documentary video of how well Google workers are treated, you would understand why they don't need your money in order to bring out free stuff for everyone to use on the internet.

I also didn't take me long to pick out more than one ($) dollar sign in the "Terms and Conditions" part of this "Google Fast Cash" site. It literally took me like 2 minutes to find very close to the beginning of the document this: Should You fail to cancel Your Subscription within the 7 day trial, You will be billed $1.95. Additionally, You will be billed $69.90 again 7 days from the Trial Start date and every month thereafter for Your monthly Subscription unless canceled by You. :/ The 69.90 stood out very nicely to me, only because I look for ($) dollar signs alot. For those that are a little computer savy, because the "Terms and Conditions" page opens up in a new window, you can hit CTRL and F button in that order very quickly to bring up a FIND box at the bottom of your window. Type in the ($) sign emblem to find out where they mention money. If anyones like me, I'm not that patient to read everything. LOL! I use CTRL and F buttons to find what I need quickly.

This site is how I came across this "Google money making stuff" http://www.losangeles-tribune.com/finance/indexb.php?&id=vcp
I found out it's a hoax because it's says underneath the "Los Angeles Tribune New" in too lightly grey words underneath: "This publication is an article advertisement for Easy Google Profit."
Someone made this site to promote it, and how I can tell it's a hoax even more is the advertisements on the right side of the page is an IMAGE. IF they were actual ads by GOOGLE themselves, I guarantee you that they would've brought up the words scam, hoax on this particular site no doubt. SO instead of the person using Real advertisements, they tried to cover their tracks by using images. LAME! I may not be a web designer like I'd like to be, but because of what my former tech teacher taught my class on how website code works, I can appreciate that I screwed the scammers over by looking at their websites closely.

Same goes with "Google Fast Cash". It's named "Google Fast Cash" on the site page, but called http://rs933.cashsecretclub.com/?subid=65000. Then up in the top left corner, next to your browser emblem, the site's called: "Cash Secret Club." :/ LIAR! "Google Fast Cash" my butt! XO

Also, one site I went to called "Google Profit". If you stay on or Refresh the page, an so-called agent chat window pops up. I've noticed its always the same "Kelley" agent. Apparently she doesn't believe in eating, sleeping or pooping. :/ I asked this agent: "Is this site really supported by Google? Can I find this site through Google in Labs or something?" All "Kelly" could tell me was: "This amazing offer is only available through this chat and for a limited time. CLICK HERE to take advantage of this deal." :/ Whatever... If you look in the bottom left corner of the chat box, it says that the chat box is: Powered by Smart Agent. I clicked it and found the Smart Agent website homepage here:
http://www.upsellit.com/index.jsp. Hrm... I smell a scam... :/

Sorry so long, I hope this helped anyone that was interested in keeping from inflicting more money pains, by accident on themselves and help pass it along to others.

Don't Get Caught In Modeling Scam!

Latest Groups